Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Peace and Quiet

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Peace and Quiet Empty Peace and Quiet

Post by Kassidy Dupre Fri May 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Kassidy smiled as she walked out to the secret garden. She knew that she would have to find Casey and talk to him later. And she would have to try and keep peace between Collin and Julian. She knew that the next three years was going to be rough. Dealing with all of the fighting. She wondered if this was the right school for her. And the fact that Collin confessed his love. That was something that she wasn't expecting. She knew that Collin and Julian was both flirting with her. And this was only adding to her headache of things.

She was glad to be out by herself.
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Peace and Quiet Empty Re: Peace and Quiet

Post by Casey Raven Fri May 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Casey was looking for a place to be alone he just needed to some headspace to contemplate his father's latest owl. He had to get away from his brother and that filthy slime Rousseau. He walked out to the secret garden making sure no one was following him. He sighed a little and opened the owl one more time and kept walking he didn't realize that there was someone else in the garden until he bumped into them looking up he realized it was Kassidy.

"Oh I am so sorry. Are you alright. Kassidy right?" He was a little embarrassed it was the first time that he was alone with her and he did not know what to say. He hoped that the right words would come to his mind when the time came.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Fri May 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Kassidy looked up and smile. “ Oh hey Casey.” She could tell that Casey was embarrassed since it was there first time alone. She knew that she told Collin that she would talk to him. Kass had no idea what she was going to say. One thing she knew that Casey hated Julian more than Collin.

“ Yes I am fine Casey.” She then started to blush just a little bit. “ Thank you for asking. But dealing with Collin and Julian has been giving me a headache.”
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Fri May 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Caesy growled a little at the mention Julian's name he hated that boy's guts but he was dealing with something a little more his father was wanting him to do something that he never would of thought of doing . He sighed a little. "Well I guess that could make two of us then. However I also have to deal with threats from my father on top of it all. I just need quiet." There was too much running through his head at the moment and he hated it.

"So What have they done to you to get you all riled up?" He had a feeling that they both had a crush on her and were fighting over her.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Fri May 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Kass smiled as she was talking with Casey. She knew that she would get everything off of her chest. “ I love how it is quiet out here. All that is miss is the crickets.” She laughed at the last little bit. Kass then hugged Casey. “ I am so sorry that you have to deal with your father.”

“ Julian been sitting beside me in class and Collin didn't like it. And they started to fight and it is giving me a headache”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:11 pm