Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Peace and Quiet

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Peace and Quiet Empty Peace and Quiet

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:16 am

Odd, that having spent the summer more or less on her own, that Juliet was suddenly finding herself seaking silence and solitude. At least for a moment.

And the only place that she could think of to really get that, was the library.

Her old haunt.

A book tucked under her elbow, wornd and dog eared, having been poured over many times, the young girl slipped into a back corner of the already pretty empty library (Who wished to study so close to starting the year) she curled herself into a corner under a window, not even bothering with a chair, she pulled open the book, and let herself get lost in the world she had known so well.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Peace and Quiet Empty Re: Peace and Quiet

Post by Charlotte Minogue Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:06 pm

"Excuse me," Charlotte said, walking up to the older Hufflepuff, after minutes of watching her and trying to gather up the courage to go up to her. The girl seemed so focused on the book that the young second year, who had been searching the Library for a good read, was interested in knowing the name. "What's the name of that book you're reading?" she asked, biting her lips, a habit.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:24 pm

Juliet, lost in one of her favourite parts - oh who was she kidding, they were all her favourite parts - jumped up at the sound of the soft voice. She blushed and gave the girl a rueful grin.

"A slight over reaction huh?" she asked refering to her responce, before glancing down at her book.

"Persuasion," she answered with a soft smile, "Its a Jane Austen."
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Charlotte laughed softly and shook her head, "Maybe. But it's my fault, really. You were pretty concentrated there."

"You like Jane Austen?" the girl exclaimed, but lowered her tone when someone behind another pile of books told her to keep it down or they'd call the Librarian, "Sorry. Persuasion, I'm dying to read that book, but I've been having trouble finding it. Is it as good as her other books?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Juliet beamed at the girl, ignoring the person who had told her to be quiet, "I love Austen. I've read all her books at least once, my favourites I don't even know how many times."

"Persuasion is my favourite - I don't know how many times I read it. I can loan you my copy, if you'd like."
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:50 pm

"She's amazing. Her books are amazing. Everything she's ever done was amazing," Charlotte commented, and glanced around the library, "Do they- do they have books of her? In here? I've looked for Muggle books and didn't find many, but maybe I looked in the wrong sections. . ."

She shook her head, "No, no, it's okay. Thanks for offering, though. It's just that I, uh, I have this really weird need of owning most of the books I read. Except if it's in a library or something. I dunno, it's just something really personal to me, I get incredibly attached to good books." She smiled sheepishly and shrugged, "It sounds really silly, but yeah."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Juliet shrugged and smiled, "I get it. Its okay. Books are... I just get it."

She gave a little laugh and hugged the present book she was holding to her chest.

"No, I haven't seemed to be able to find any. The books here are mostly educational... though, there are a few good wizard tales around, if you look for them. I've spent a lot of time in here.... in the past."
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:08 pm

"I spend a lot of time here, whenever the common room is too crowded," Charlotte explained, "We I've read some really good wizard tales. Very interesting, and not all that different from the Muggle tales I grew up reading."

She smiled, "The Ravenclaw common room, though. . . we have this huge bookshelf with plenty of books, most aren't educational. If you ever want to borrow one. . . "
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Juliet gave a slight smile, "The perks of being smart I see?"

She wiggled her eyebrows and gave a laugh, "Is it true you guys have to answer a riddled to get into your commonroom? I'd hardly think I'd be able to cope with that. I can barely remember our password half the time."

She laughed again, in a good mood.

"I think I may take you up on that book offer, one of these days."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:19 am