Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

together we've built a wall

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

together we've built a wall - Page 2 Empty Re: together we've built a wall

Post by Manda Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Waving a hand, Kait ordered a Russian Vodka. "Who cares? I don't." Drinking that, Kait realized she was really dizzy right now. The red head could hardly support herself.

"Hmmmm... Lora is gonna kill me!" Kait moaned, getting out of her chair. "Can I just... I don't know... sleep here and die or something? Anya is also going to be upset... dang it." Her words were slurred, it was a bit hard to understand what she was saying.

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Raising an eyebrow amusedly at her sister, Iris helped Kait get off the seat. "That's it, we are out of here." She placed some cash on the bar counter and put an arm around the red head's shoulder.

"No darling, you cannot sleep or die here," she muttered and rolled her eyes. "Where the hell am I supposed to take you now?" She asked her sister as they made their way towards the door.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:34 pm

"But whyy.." Kait complained, and leaned on Iris for support. "Killer headache in the morning... ooo foxes pretty foxes.." Kait went on slurring random stuff, while giggling.

"Rabbits house," Kait suggested unhelpfully.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:37 am

"Yeah, killer headache in the morning; which is why you can't stay here," Iris retorted. "Come to think of it, even I'm going to have a pretty bad hangover," she mumbled to herself.

Ignoring her sister's daft comments as they left the bar, she decided they'd go and spend the night at a motel and leave the next day without anyone noticing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:46 pm