Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Spider, spider on the wall... DADA | First years, third lesson

Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

Spider, spider on the wall... DADA | First years, third lesson Empty Spider, spider on the wall... DADA | First years, third lesson

Post by Coraline Connigan Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:56 pm

((No thread posted by teacher, so I made one myself! ;o))

Normally, when a small first year entered a class room, you'd expect the sound to be almost inaudible. Small children's feet, rushing over the floor. The story was quite different for Ms. Connigan though. Her big boots thumped against the floor heavily, and left an echo in the room. She'd spent the morning dying her hair pitch-black, and had been quite careless about her make-up. Flopping down in a chair, she slammed her book onto her desk, making it rattle softly before she heaved up her feet, and put them determinedly on top of it.

Leaning backwards, she assumed a position commonly known by teenagers, or at least known for most. Except she still had a couple years left before she'd reach her teens.

Either way, Coraline pulled out her wand, which looked like someone had been sitting at it several times, or carelessly flung it into the wall. Directing her gaze to the blackboard, she noticed the words 'Acromantulas', and groaned in silence. Great. Spiders. I'd be a lot more pleased if we got to handle snakes, Dementors or even werewolves, she thought angrily and looked at a smaller spider climbing over her desk.

Finding it tiresome to see all the legs moving along, she decided to help the spider slightly. Surely, no creature needed more than two legs, at the most four? Using her wand she flicked it from side to side, using a levitating charm to make the bug fly into the air. Slowly she began using charms and levitating spells to rip off one leg after the other, until the poor spider had only a few, frail legs left. Her smile broadened into a pleased grin, and she sent the spider flying into the wall, hardly bothering to look where it went.

Sighing she waited for the next student to arrive, twirling her wand in her fingers while she stared out into nothingness.
    Bridget Dursley
    Bridget Dursley
    First Year
    First Year

Spider, spider on the wall... DADA | First years, third lesson Empty Re: Spider, spider on the wall... DADA | First years, third lesson

Post by Bridget Dursley Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:29 am

The young Hufflepuff girl hurried up the stairs to her Defence Against the Dark Arts Class, this was probably not one of her best subjects, though being a Muggle born anything to do with magic was exciting

As she pulled open the wooden door, the blonde girl only saw one other student, it was a Slytherin girl. Now Bridget had heard stories about how cold and mean they were, though decided that she was going to give this girl a chance, besides they couldn't ALL be mean

With a beaming smile, the bubbly blonde stand right down next to the Slytherin girl

"Gosh, learning how to defend ourselves against spiders" Bridget stated as she read the word on the blackboard, then with a smirk she made eye contact with the girl

"You know I just use bug spray to defend myself" The Hufflepuff said with a giggle, trying to break the ice with a joke
    Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

Spider, spider on the wall... DADA | First years, third lesson Empty Re: Spider, spider on the wall... DADA | First years, third lesson

Post by Coraline Connigan Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:19 am

Looking up from her desk, Coraline gaped at the Hufflepuff girl for a while before she turned back to looking at the desk, not really commenting anything about the girl standing next to her. Contact of any kind was unacceptable for her, although she didn't mind a girl gawping at her.

At the girls comment, C said almost nothing and remained silent, her eyes twitching ever so slightly before she drove her wand's pointy end through another spider that had been unfortunate to take the route over her desk. It went through a couple of spasms, then fell omniously quiet. "I know perfectly well how to defend myself against spiders. It's nothing we need to know," she said bitterly, scooped off the remains of the spider from her wand tip and went back to twiddling her wand in her fingers.

She laughed a loud, malicious laughter at the next comment and stared at the girl, laughing hysterically. "Bug spray? You think that's going to help you out in any way? That's for MUGGLES, puffy. You're a witch, use your wand," she snapped and ended her laughter as quickly as it had came, before turning her eyes off the Hufflepuff and allowing them to find their way back to her wand.
    Bridget Dursley
    Bridget Dursley
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bridget Dursley Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:25 pm

The young girl watched the spider with an expression of petty on her face, she felt goosebumps run over her body as it lay there still. It appeared to be dead, how on earth did this girl kill it. Bridget held back her tears

She then jumped a little as the Slytherin burst out laughing, her response to was quite snappy, though this didn't phase the Hufflepuff she was quite use to most of her family always snapping at one another for no real reason, it had almost become the norm for Bridget.

The young blonde then, pulled out her Defence Against the Dark Arts textbook "Oh I know what you mean, being a witch is great. Here's a spell i learnt a couple of days ago in Charms class"

Bridget then threw the book across to the front of the room, and waited til it landed with a heavy thud, then elegently grasping her wand she aimed it at the book "Accio Book" the young girl said swiftly, the book then came gliding across the room and landed perfectly on the desk in front of the young blonde

The girl then turned to face the Slytherin girl with a big grin "Wasn't that amazing, I've being practicing for days" Bridge said with excitment filling her voice

Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Coraline Connigan Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:54 pm

Looking quite pompous, Coraline just sat there and ignored the girl until her voice spoke again. Geeze, she'll never give up, will she? Looking up from her wand, she studied as the girl made a book float across the room. Raising an eyebrow, she smirked and made a slow clapping noise with her hands.

"Nice work, blondie," she said, although her voice had a tone of sarcasm to it. This wasn't exactly one of her better days, and she wasn't really hiding that fact from anybody. In fact, she seemed slightly more snappy and angry than usual. Even though Defense against Dark Arts happened to be one of her favorite subjects. Even though I'd prefer Dark Arts, like they have on Durmstrang, of course. Too bad I wasn't born a Russian, she thought bitterly, feeling sad about the matter.

"Sure blondie. Whatever works," she said and waved her wand in circles a couple of times, although didn't bother casting any charm. She had never been particularly good with charms. She enjoyed hexes and spells though, especially those who had a fatal outcome. Sighing she wished the teacher would get around soon, so she wouldn't have to sit around in the classroom with this puffie for much longer.
    Bridget Dursley
    Bridget Dursley
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bridget Dursley Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:45 am

The grin slowly disappeared from the young girl's face, as the Slytherin replied in a sarcastic manner.It would take alot of work to win over this girl, though Bridget being a true Hufflepuff through and through wasn't shy of hard work, and was determined to befriend this girl

The Hufflepuff then cleared her throat as the Slythrin girl called her Blondie, she didn't mind being call this, though figured she should introduce herself properely

"Oh actually my names Bridget, or you can call be Blondie to whichever you like. Maybe I could give you a nickname.." the young girl paused as she began thinking of a nickname "I know! how about Venom, you know cause your in Slytherin, and snakes are venomous" the Blonde chuckled, another one of her jokes to break the ice
    Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:25 am

Alena walked down the corridoor to the DADA classroom. She wasn't surprised to hear bickering from a voice that she know who it belonged too. She pushed open the door and entered, looking at both the girls who were insulting each other. Her eyes rolled to the certain Slytherin who had joined her in the forest and started to be a total bitch.

She smiled cunningly at Connigan, and sat down behind the Hufflepuff girl. "Give it a rest Connigan, no wonder you don't have any friends because of your bithcyness. Why don't you keep to your self and not attack other people. You think your so pure blood, but truthly your not. Some your housemates might not like that your not muggle born. I have nothing against your blood type, but maybe you need to go to therapy?" Alena said with a shrug, smiling.
    Coraline Connigan
    Coraline Connigan
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Coraline Connigan Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:27 am

Coraline shrugged and stared at the Hufflepuff for a while, unsure how to reply, although decided at long last it wouldn't hurt if she said her name at least. "Coraline Connigan," she murmured, halfly ashamed because of the fact that she still carried her father's name. I'll need a cool name... Yeah, I'll make up something that people will fear me for. Even my name will be awed and treasured! Her eyes glimmered for a moment, and then laughed at huffie's nickname suggestion.

"The name's C, blondie. Though if you don't like being called blondie, I may as well start call you puffie," she said and eyed the girl, twiddling her wand in her fingers.

Her chuckle faded as Alena walked into the room and she shuddered, the mere memory of their last meeting fresh in her mind. "To your information, Salvin I know perfectly well I'm not a pureblood. And I honestly don't care. As long as I can cast spells, nothing matters," she said and grinned again. "My house doesn't mind me. Not as long as I act as a true Slytherin. I've already tried theraphy, although I ended up smashing the therapist through the door when he tried to touch me. Before I knew of my powers, of course," she muttered. "Just leave me alone, and I promise I won't hurt you... Badly," she said and smirked, knowing too well she meant the words.

Fumbling inside her cloak, she retraced a bottle her father had given her, the one thing she had left since his days of sensibleness. She'd poured some of her father's alcohol into it when he was asleep, and it had worked as a fire extinguisher for her raging temper. It kept her from hexing people. Besides, she liked it. And the stuff looked like water, so it could hardly be recognized. She pushed it back into her cloak, the contents of her head swirling for a while before she managed to grab hold of herself. Grabbing her wand she laughed twirled it around, obviously entoxicated by her recent drink.
    Bridget Dursley
    Bridget Dursley
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bridget Dursley Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:51 pm

A smile appeared on Bridge's face as the Slytherin said her name. It was odd it sounded like a such a pretty name, unfortunately her personality didn't match, but perhaps she was just misunderstood

"Well ok C it is, and puffie isn't a nickname, besides im proud of being in Hufflepuff its a perfectly respectable house" As she said that a Ravenclaw girl entered the classroom, her and C seemed to know each other, the bubbly Hufflepuff was surprized when this arriving student but the Slytherin in her place, the young girl admired the Ravenclaw's courage.

The young blonde then shot a smile over at the girl "Oh hi, im Bridge by the way, or SOME people have taking a liking to call me puffie" the girl said with a smirk indicating towards C.

Bridge glanced back to the Slytherin noticing she was laughing while twirling her wand, it was the first time she had heard a laughter of happiness, instead of sarcarism. The young girl raised an eyebrow at her, then looked over the Ravenclaw

"Seems like somebody's in a good mood all of a sudden" the blonde said with a beaming grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:08 am