Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Summoning of two Great Minds

Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

The Summoning of two Great Minds Empty The Summoning of two Great Minds

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 06, 2012 4:33 pm

He made his way towards the office, he was rather Pissed. And that is something you rarely see in Sithis the man was Outraged, he wanted to freaking Jinx the living shit out of Basil. Forget his last name. He will call him by his first name. He lost all his respect to Basil, when he had bonded him. And taken his wand away, it's like taken his bloody arm off and feeding it to the bloody ducks, Emotion and rage Filled his head. Like an iron fist aiming to knock him out. He came up to near by, wall and said the Password."Copeland." The wall opened up, and he stormed towards the door, he knocked on the door, twice waiting for a reply.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

The Summoning of two Great Minds Empty Re: The Summoning of two Great Minds

Post by Basil Skydancer Sun May 06, 2012 4:52 pm

"Enter," Basil called from his desk where he was working on a pile of paperwork, his eagle feather quill flying across the page. With a wave of his hand he opened the door, revealing the very person he had summoned to his temporary office.

Pointing to the cushioned, oaken chair in front of his desk Basil instructed, "Sit, Mr. Nonomyth. There is something that we need to discuss." Wiping off the nib of his quill and closing the top of his ink pot the rocker pushed the parchments off to the side and leaned back in his chair, mismatched eyes on the boy.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 06, 2012 5:04 pm

He heard the mans words, he had his wand under his right wrist. ready to actually jinx the Head of the school. The thoughts and ideas that were coming into play to his mind were insane. He was blinded by his foolish anger and was not able to think properly. He had never been this bloody Furiously or angry. The minute he saw Basil, he wanted to tell him. WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU FUCKING ARE, Taken my wand away from me, you fucking Musical Mule. But instead all that came out was a simple."Yes" However that yes was codded blooded, and hissed like a snake, that was about to attack.

He went to take a sit, and felt rather unconformable. He was annoyed pissed, wanted to Kill the bloody man, which he doubt he could. Then again Anger did things to people without releasing."Basil, cut the pet talk. If you want to speak to me. Speak to me as your treating in adult." That was out of term, and was said of pure hatred anger. He did not realize what Sithis himself just said.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Sun May 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Basil's eyes blazed in anger at the boy's clear lack of respect but he kept his temper in check unlike the boy across the desk from him. "I will speak to you as the child you are, because you have not yet proven to me you deserve to be treated any differently. You want to be treated like an adult, Mr. Nonomyth, then start acting like one. You will also treat your professor's with respect. We are not friends, boy, so you will address me as Professor Skydancer or sir. You understand that?"

Waving a hand he brought over his cup of tea from the table in front of the fireplace and took a sip to calm himself. "Now if you are ready to act like the student you are, I have a proposition for you. However, if you are going to continue to let your anger cloud your judgement then perhaps a week of detention cleaning the school toilets with a toothbrush the Muggle way, will clear your head."
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 06, 2012 6:02 pm

He looked at him, he saw a slim of anger. And that made his day. He decided to calm down. Once he calm down he spoke."Yes, Understood." He said calmly. He shook his head and looked at him before he spoke."What did you what to offer Professor Skydancer. I mean, what can you offer. If I may be so bold. Seeing as I am in trouble for let's see defending myself from the the Cruious Curse I was thrown at and lived. What can you offer." he said calmly, there was no sign of rudeness or cockiness, EVen if the statement seemed rude. It was his only way of being nice.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Wed May 09, 2012 8:29 pm

"I never said you were in trouble, but if it would make you feel better I can take points off for your lack of respect when you came in," Basil stated sipping his tea as he leaned back in his chair and put his leather shod feet up on the desk. "I can't recall if I took points of for your excessive use of foul language or not." He shook his head slightly, "Cruciatus curse or not I recall when I was going to school in New York that my father would wash my mouth out with soap when I cursed before giving me a sound licking."

"But that is not the reason you are here," the rocker said. "You are here because of your lack of respect to your teachers as well as the good kid I know is still alive and buried deep inside you." Basil sighed and drained the last of his tea. "What I would like to offer you is the position of my apprentice. It's not something to be taken lightly. Yes, I would teach you whatever it is I could, mostly music, but you would also be available to help me. Either by cleaning instruments, moving items, or filing paperwork. At the same time you will be under my protection from harm, but I have final say in all your punishments. You will also be marked to show that you are my apprentice. Do you understand all that, Mr. Nonomyth?"
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed May 09, 2012 8:53 pm

He looked at him and sighed."Then May I ask again why am I here, and why in the Devil's name would it make me feel better if my points were gone. Honestly I don't give a rats behind." He said slowly."SO, yes take 1,000 away." He said calmly, looking at him slowly."Sadly, for me, my Father died when my I was ten, when All my parents died when I was dead, in a fire. I was the only one who got out alive." He smirked. In an evil way."I live with parents who adopted me.." He said calmly.

Before looking at him slowly."It's not. Well I find it quite amusing then." He said slowly. Did Basil just say he hoped or had faith that Sithis was a great kid? The Man was a murder. That plotted his parents death with oil and matches. And and got away from the fire, lived, and the Ministry didn't even suspect him. Him a good kid? He doubted that, then again, Dani, and Quinn might be the only ones that brought a good side for him."You got yourself a deal. But I Highly Doubt you would handle me." He said coldly. He was honest, no one was able to handle him of yet. But hell, it was worth a try. If Basil manged to change Sithis. Sithis will admiralty hug the man. When he said he was dead, he meant that he sold his soul, in a figurative way.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Mon May 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Basil allowed an evil and malicious looking smile to slip onto his face. "That sounds like a challenge, Mr. Nonomyth. And you should know that I never back down from a challenge." Setting down his tea and swinging his legs off the desk, the rocker moved to the bookshelf behind his desk and selected a book from the shelf. He floated it to his desk where it thumped down in front of the boy. It was titled, "Everything you need to know about Instuments" and was about three inches thick. A two inch book called, "Proper Ettiquette and Pureblood Traditions for the Beginner" soon followed.

"Now, first off I will not have an ill-mannered, uneducated apprentice running around causing trouble," Basil instructed now moving around the desk and sitting on the front left corner. "You will read both of those books and you will learn them." Gesturing in front of himself the rocker said, "Now stand up so I can see where would be the best place to put your new mark."
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon May 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Sithis looked at him. And sighed."You know I find teachers annoying and showing like? Then again who can ever Rival my level of Intelligence." He said in a cocky self pride manner. He looked at him, as he brought two books with towards his side."This is all you have? Got any bigger ones? I'll have this done in a day. Should I start now?" He said slowly. Wondering if he would say yes, so he can begin and get this over with. To his dismay, He told him to stand up."Are you going butt rape me or something? By injecting your thing in my ass? Stretching my anus? That's how you indeed in marking me? I don't role like that, Teac." He said slowly, given his Mentor a Nickname. He stood up and spoke."Well?" HE said slowly. He spoke."Should I bend down now or later." he said with out most sacristy.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Wed May 30, 2012 5:15 am

As the words came from the boys mouth Basil's hand flew faster than the eye could see as he backhanded Sithis with his left hand leaving an ugly red mark, the family and royal rings thankfully behing on his right or he would have drew blood. "Your first lesson," the rocker growled, his voice low and threatening. "Never mock me. So long as your tongue is civil to your elders I don't care what you say to others but you will never address me like that again. I'm I understood?" He then laid his right hand on the boys cheek for a moment and when he took it away the skin was healed.

"I am also a firm believer that punishment settles all misdeeds you may do and rewards shall follow your well intentioned effort. I do not hold grudges or wait for revenge. I don't need to. Sometimes fresh punishment is best." Basil held up one hand and a fist sized crystal sphere appeared and with a practiced motion he began to roll it back and forth along the front and back of his hand. Turning Sithis around he pressed the crystal into the boys skin, watching it sink in and creating his mark. The mark that matched the royal ring on his finger.

Once the crystal had disappeared the Goblin King pulled down the collar of the boy's shirt to expose the mark just above the left shoulder blade. It was a purple shaded crystal sitting on a silver cloud with golden glitter twinkling on and around it. Turning Sithis once more he pulled the collar to the side to expose the same mark on the front side, directly through the body from the back one. "And now you are bound to the Goblin King, boy," Basil said with a small smirk.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:07 pm

After his words, he was back handed by him. He wasn't furious, the pain was there he showed no of it, nor an anger expression. As he knew well he got it coming towards him. A Red mark was on his face, planted very badly. He looked at him and spoke."Right so this is supposes to be some kind of treatment, Abuse? If I wanted Abu-" he stopped before he got to carried away and mentioned his parents that he killed. He spoke. With a change of the sentence."The back hand was very well acceptable." he told him slowly.

He looked at him and spoke."I want to ask you something out of all the Jackasses in the world? Why did you pick this jackass? To be you're student." He was wondering because no one in his life was ever this nice to him or trust him. Shaking his head, as he felt slightly soft that emotion was a weak one. Emotions were for the weak. He sighed as his Collar was grabbed, and something was placed on him. He looked towards his left shoulder blade and saw something?"This is a joke, right? What is this mark?" He asked himslowly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:18 am