Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

the great indoors

Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

the great indoors Empty the great indoors

Post by Ellie Perdice Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:13 pm

"Hi, uh, excuse me... Excuse me... Can you just- Move it!" Ellie said as she worked her way through the street, shivering with the bitter cold. "Hello, can you move out of the way?!" she asked a little louder than was necessary, and barged past the person who was blocking her way into the sweet shop. She pushed the door open and slumped against a wall, extremely irritated by the nerve of some people. Then, as soon as she remembered why she was there in the first place, Ellie straightened out and started walking around.

How could she have forgotten to go Christmas shopping?! She was meant to do it weeks ago! Never before had she been so unorganized, as to have to get Christmas shopping a mere few days before the day itself. There were Jaiden, and Timothy, and Celeste and then everyone back home... "This is going to take me AGES!" she growled and started to walk around the small shop, in desperate hope of finding something decent enough for her 'friends', or at least mere acquaintances.
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

the great indoors Empty Re: the great indoors

Post by Xaroz Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:41 pm

God, it was so crowded. Good job Korvus finally made it into Honeydukes before he bursted open with full anger. He wasn't the most paicent creature on the planet. The shop was quite bussy, but there was room, at least. He undid his Slytherin scarf and went over to the chocolate section.

He spotted a blonde girl and watched her get into a fuss. She looked like a crazy chicken, cooped up in a hen. His yellow eyes were lit in amusment as he walked over slowly to her, rolling his eyes at her dramatics. "You, seem that you need help." Korvus cunningness showed in his voice as he raised a brow at her.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:17 pm

A few seconds of walking around made Ellie realize that coming here in the first place was genuinely hopeless. She couldn't find anything. Well, she could. There were plenty of things that she could have given, but what was the point in giving something that wasn't as special as the friendship/acquaintanceship that they had given her? She sighed in anger and was about to leave, when she heard a voice speaking up behind her.

"No,no. I just need to get some presents, you know, Christmas rush and that," Ellie said, putting her leather gloves on from out of her coat pocket and starting to wind her Hufflepuff scarf around her neck and nose, to stop it from getting cold. Having flawless skin had it's disadvantages; it was so sensitive to the cold! "Oh, where are my manners? I'm Ellie. You are?"
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:47 pm

"I'm Trinity, Korvus Trinity. Third year Slytherin. It is a pleasure to make your aquiantence Ellie." Korvus eyebrow was still raised as a smirk made its way on his red angel lips. His yellow eyes looked sharp at the girl as he took her in, a person to remember as he places her to the back of his mind.

"Christmas, ah yes. Yule is one of many great things for recieving presents. Especially things from Honeydukes. I prefer the weather sometimes. Great for flying in. One detests shopping at this time and I normally use catalogs." Korvus agreed with what he said as he picked up a big bar of chocolate, his lips twitching into a smile for once.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:59 pm