Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Just Great (Pie and Quill)

Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Just Great (Pie and Quill) Empty Just Great (Pie and Quill)

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:36 am

Pieter walked through the streets, his glasses fogging from his breath. God, it was great to get out and play, even if it was a bit nippy. Pulling his coat tighter, he adjusted his folder between his arm. The wind bit his cheeks, making him reach for his scarf and causing the music from the folder to fly out.

"No! Come back!" he shouted in Russian, watching papers fly down the street. That was just great. Groaning, Pieter turned around and started to jog after them.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Just Great (Pie and Quill) Empty Re: Just Great (Pie and Quill)

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:48 am

Aquila was walking down the street, minding his own business - well to a degree, he may or may not have been eavesdropping on a converstation here or there - when he was assulted, yes that's right assulted, by a peice of paper.

"Hey now! What did I ever do to you?" he laughed as he pulled the page away from his face, and was surprised to see that there were a number of papers being flown down the street by the bitter wind.

He grabbed a few more with his hands, and stepped on another.

"Anyone lose these?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:55 am

Pieter, running down the street, saw a boy, younger than him, catching his music. He sighed with relief and slowly jogged to the boy.

"They are mine. Thank you so much!" he said in Russian, giving the stranger a giant hug.. Then he remembered English people usually came to this city as well, so he repeated it in shaky English as he pulled away.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:03 am

Aquila's Russian was shakey but getting better - it was going to have to get a lot better if he was going to go that damn school, which it looked like he was. Anyways, he knew enough to get that the boy was claiming the papers.

Which was probably a good thing, for otherwise he'd have been completely taken off guard when the boy enveloped him in a large hug.

"At least buy me dinner first," he joked in english with a little laugh as he pulled away, before handing him the papers, and contining in a rocky Russian, "your welcome."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:16 am

Pieter chuckled at the boy's Russian, but didn't say anything about it. He shuffled the papers, avoiding eye contact for the moment. He was younger than Pieter, but still extremely adorable.

"I can buy you lunch then," Pieter smiled, "As the thank you,"

He looked up, well, down, and smiled at the boy. "I am Pieter Popov, Durmstrang student,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:25 am

Aquila pretended to think about that one for a long moment before smiling, "Well, I guess if your offering I could spare a moment or too for some food."

"Aquila Turrow, Hogwarts Student," he bowed regally before looking back up with a smirk. "Though... if my parents have their way, I'll be a Durmstrang student before long myself."

Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:41 am

Pieter smiled, standing next to the bo and patting his back. "Good, food it is, Aquila!" His name on Pieter's tongue felt... amazingly right, giving him a slight blush.

"Durmstrang is nice! You should be an Uchitel, like me. We are the smart ones," he laughed, "You will like it there,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:57 am

If Aquila noticed the slight blush on the boy than he didn't think anything of it. He had always been surprisingly ignorant of such things, even worse when it came to himself.

"So, where yeah taking me? I hope you don't skimp out on me here Pietser. I put a lot of effort into stopping those papers," his stern look was ruined as he disolved into laughter.

"I will, will I? You seem quiet certain on this fact," he smirked mischieviously, "You know something about me that I don't?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:17 am

Pieter raised an eyebrow, his face lit up. He started walking forward, the place in mind.

"You are not a cheap date Quilly," he joked, even though, inside, he really wasn't. Pieter never really hid his sexuality, but that didn't mean he would ever skip down the street in pink asking guys out left and right.

"I know that Durmstrang is the best, so you have to like it," she smiled, "And they have me, of course,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:30 am

It was Quil's turn to blush, but as with most things he didn't let it stop him.

"I'm not," he nodded seriously, "I am very important in my own mind and I expect to be treated as such."

He smirked, "Well if they have you what am I wasting my time at Hogwarts for? Might as well jump ship now."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:44 am

Pieter pulled his scarf over his mouth to hide his amusement.

"Well, is a coffeeshop too cheap? Or do you like an actual restaurant?" he asked, tucking his hands in his pocket.

"Da, Da," he agreed, " Come join the Russians,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:58 am

Quil pretended to think about that one for a longer time, before making an elabrate show of sighing, "Well I guess I could handle a coffee shop."

He skipped along huming a bit to himself.

"That sounds almost sinister," he laughed, "I'll get there eventually. I have to stick around Hogwarts for a term though. Got to convince my brother the Russian's aren't going to kill me."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:31 am

"Coffee shop it is,"

Pieter watched, no, oggled Aquila's skipping, a bright blush across his face. That was extremely adorable. Pieter wanted to cuddle up with him, he was that adorable!

"We certainly will not kill you," he murmured distantly, "Maybe corrupt you,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:40 am

Aquila completely - or at least mostly - ignorant of the attention being paid to him continued along, surprising himself by being in a good mood. Usually when he spoke of his parents decision to switch school he became down right crabby, but right now...

He might say he was almost looking forward to it.

He raised an eyebrow, and gave a crooked smirk, "Corrupt me, eh? I will pass the message along to Ceph, though I'm not sure he'll find that one much better."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Pieter gave a deep laugh, coming to a stop in front of a small coffee shop.

"I will buy you some food before I corrupt then," he laughed, opening the door for him. You have to help me order though; my English is bad,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:42 pm

"Well as long as I get fed first," he laughed, looking up at the place we are going. He smirked at Pieter, "You should be aware, there is almost nothing I won't do for food."

"You pay I order," he said with a decisive nod, before openning the door to the place.

"After you sir," he requested regally.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Pieter nodded a thank you, walking into the shop. He took off his scarf and adjusted his glasses before looking back at Aquila. Keeping back his inappropriate comments, Pieter managed only to smile at the boy.

"You are a gentleman, hm?" he joked, "The girls must like you, especially if you do anything for food." He gestured as if there was a sign in front of him. "Aquila- Will love for food,"

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:56 am

"I am nothing if not a gentleman," Quil announced with a grin, stepping into the shop.

He spread out his hands, and smiled as the heat from the building flooded over him, "Warmth, how I missed thee."

"Of course the girls love me, everyone loves me - I'm down right loveable," he smiled impishly and unbuttoned his over-cloak. "What can I say? Nothing paves the way to my heart better than a nice plate of chips."

He leaned casually against an empty table, "Though you know I find that girls are highly overrated."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:22 am

Pieter rolled her eyes playfully. English sure didn't like the cold, did they? He placed his coat and his scarf on an empty chair, smiling playfully back at Quil. He had to agree; he was love-able.

"Well, I will have to buy you chips sometime," he laughed, ruffling his hair and turning away. "I will buy a donut for you now,"

Pieter looked back over his shoulder, a bit surprised.

"Are you sure?" he asked bluntly.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:12 am

"Keep that promise, and I will love you already," he smirked teasingly, "As it stands now though, I think donut will get you into new best friend catagory."

He tried to duck out of the hair ruffling but failed miserable, "Dude! You're messing up my do. I spent good time on getting it just right this morning."

Aquila continued to lean on the table, mindlessly tapping his hands against his leg, completely unaware of the importance of what he could have just said until Pieter's obviously serious reaction alerted him to it.

"Well, yeah," he said after a moment, all traces of joking undertones gone, and for once completely serious. "I mean... as sure as I think I can be."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:19 am

Pieter blushed, stammering a bit. He adjusted his glasses, trying to think of a recovery.

"I do not care; I mean, I like g-guys too," he sighed, looking away, "It is just... had a bad experience; Do not wish to speak about it,"

He smiled again, then nodded towards the counter. "Come on, let us order,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:44 pm

"Speak of what? I did not know there was anything to speak of at all," Aquila said in a light tone, his eyes sparkling with understanding as he purposly avoided the conversation by pretending it never existed.

The boy sprang up from the table and bounded to the counter, eyes landing on the assortment of things he could get acting for all things like a small excited child.

"Let us indeed," he said, eyes wide with excitment as he looked over everything, "Now all thats left is to decided what to get. So many choices."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:09 am

Pieter grinned and ruffled the Hogwarts student's hair again, a teasing smile on his face.

"You are sweet," he smiled, turning towards the menu, "I want a... ah, I do not know English for it," He admitted shyly.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:43 am

"What is with you people and touching my hair?" he asked with a laughing grin. His brother did it too. He did not know what he did that induced people to pet him like a dog.

"Of course I'm sweet, its the mass amounts of sugar I ingest daily."

Aquila tilted his head as he thought, "Well, that shouldn't be to much of a problem, why don't we put our heads together here and see what we get."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:17 am

"It is soft," Pieter replied, smiling and playing with one piece of his hair, "I like it and your sugar,

"It is coffee and chocolate," he struggled, "but, not hot chocolate, you know?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:28 pm