Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Just Great (Pie and Quill)

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Just Great (Pie and Quill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Great (Pie and Quill)

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:48 am

Aquila smirked, "Well it should be. I put a lot of effort and product into that amazing softness." Of course nothing could be further from the truth. Quil couldn't care less about his hair.

"Thank you, thank you, I think," he gave a little chuckle and a smile, too lazy to bother him about playing with the hair anymore. At least that was the reason he was telling himself. "You know, you aren't so bad yourself, even if your hair may not have my silky smoothness."

The youger boy repeated the description to himself as he scanned the menu, looking for something that could trigger his memory. He felt like he should know it. "Umm, a Mocha?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:59 am

"It is the glasses," Pieter replied, almost serious except for his large smile, "The glasses are what attract my dates. Maybe it is the fact I am freakishly tall too; People can easily find me,"

Pieter nodded, laughing. "Yes, that is it! Thank you," This was nice; the translator part. It was better than guessing.

"What do you want?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:45 am

"Oh, definitly the glasses, for sure," Quil nodded in agreement, his impish smile growing, "They give you a certian Je ne sais quoi. The heights not too bad either."

He nodded his head, "No problem. Think of me as your english extraordinar. I have been speaking it most of my life, I have remembered a thing or too."

"Me?" Aquila hummed to himself as he looked at the menu for a long moment. "I feel like I might be low on my sugar intake today. Let's get a Hot Chocolate."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Pieter nodded with a vacant smile, totally lost in the conversation. He didn't really care though; it happened a lot. What was Je ne sais quoi? And extraordinaire?

"Hot chocolate it is," He agreed, walking up the the counter and ordering for them. He pulled a few galleons from his pocket to pay, exchanging them for the drinks.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Aquila took his drink and with an energetic little hop, bounded back to the table and took over the seat, lounging in it like he owned the place.

"So, Pieter," he said in a highly mock-serious face, "What are your goals in life?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Pieter took a slow sip of his coffee, then answered confidently, "I want to play music for a living,"

He took the sheet of paper from his pocket, laying them across the table. "Tuba music for Swan Lake,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:41 am

Aquila's eyes actually lit up at the answer he reseived, "Really? That's actually... highly impressive. Anytime I touch any instrument it sounds like something is dying."

He laughed a little at his own - truthful - comment, and took a sip of his drink.

"I am even more glad I saved these papers then," he said with a grin as he looked at the papers.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Pieter shyly shuffled his feet. "It is not, I promise you," he smiled, "And I am sure you are good at something,"

He took a large drink, trying to hide his smile.

"What do you like to do then?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Quil snorted, "What I'm good at is getting myself into trouble."

He took a drink, and then proceeded to play with the container.

"Well, now that you ask.. I kind of like getting in trouble too," he smirked slightly. "Well, not so much the trouble part... but the stuff before."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Pieter rested his arms on the table, smirking. This was almost date like, he knew. The girls a few tables down seemed to notice too, since they were giggling and watching the two boys.

"Ah, so, you are a bad boy then?" he joked
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:35 am

Aquila was oblivious to all that was going on around him. He did not truely grasp anything about what this was like, or what he may or may not be feeling or saying.

To the young boy he was just having a drink and a chat. He was always doing that with one person or another.

Though he may admit that he was enjoying Pieter's company more than others.

Quil returned the smirk, "Bad boy? I guess you could say that." He shrugged, leaned back in his seat and took a sip of his drink, trying not to laugh at the 'bad boy' who drank Hot Chocolate.

"My brother would call it idiocy. I like to say I just like a little adventure in my life," he paused thoughfully for a moment. "You only live one you know."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Pierter smiled, twisting the cup around in his hands.

"Brothers just want to look out for you, even if they are mean," he said. He should know, since he had four of them. "Adventure is nice though. I agree with you,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:00 pm

"Nah, Ceph's alright," he admitted while nodding in agreement to his statement, "I'm just a bit of a handful to look out for." He smirked slighlty. He really should feel more bad about that then he did.

"I take it you have siblings then? At least a Brother."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Pieter nodded, twisting the cup around in his hands.

"I have four older brothers and a little sister," he said flatly, "It is too many,"

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:43 pm

"You don't sound too thrilled about that," he commented matter-of-factly, "Do you not like your siblings very much, or is this just an were not getting along at the moment sort of thing?"

Quil didn't really care much either way. Not being a big fan of family wasn't new to him. He wasn't a big fan of his parents, he loved them but he didn't really like them - Ceph out right hated them so he knew about that too.

He began to tip his chair back as he thought of something else to say, "Let's see, Wha-"

What he was about to say was lost as he leaned too far back in his chair and it toppled right over with a noisy crash.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:54 pm

"I loathe them with a passion," Pieter replied, totally serious. Iva was a little freak child and his brothers... were pricks. "I absolutely do,"

Pieter was about to continue when Aquila toppled over. He sprang out of his chair, gaping. He leaned over the table, trying to hold back a grin.

"Are you... okay?" he said through clenched teeth, holding in laughter. Merlin- his face was hilarious! "Let me help you!"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:07 am

Aquila blinked up from the ground for a long moment, "As surprising as it may seem I did not see that one coming"

After the shock wore off his expression faultered and he began to laugh.

"That's one way to get attention," he commented and held out his hands to accept the offer of help.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:49 am

Pieter reached out for the boy, grabbing his hands and pulling him closer than intended. He finally broke down into laughter, leaning against the table to brace himself.

"Y-Your face!" he choked out, "It was so funny!"

His laughter calmed into giggled as he inspected the Ravenclaw. "You are okay though, yes?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:11 am

Quil smiled as the boy laughed.

"I don't know," he joked, "I always thought my face was rather adorable - no matter what I was doing."

He made a show of stretching and checking all his limbs. Once he was completely sure he was okay - really he'd always known - he adopted a very serious look.

"You know Pieter, I don't think I am. I don't think I'm going to make it through this one. Highly leathel, falling from chairs you know."

Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:41 am

Pieter smirked, giving the boy a long, mature look. Something about him, like Aquila said, was absolute adorable. Pieter didn't let his pleasure show though, he merely ruffled the boy's hair before sitting down.

"You are cute, you know that?" he smirked, sipping his coffee. He wanted to seem adult; what's what people liked, right? That's what his family acted like anyway...
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:55 am

Quil rolled his eyes and smirked as he fixed his chair to sit down, "Again with the hair thing. I think I shall start wearing hates so that you people can't ruffle it again."

"Thank you," he smiled, "I do know it but it's nice to hear to know other people notice too."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:04 am

Pieter cracked a grin, leaning back slightly in his own chair. "Do not make your hair so touchable then."

The Russian had finished his drink, so he placed the cup to the side. He folded his hands and leaned on the table, still smiling.

"Where are you from?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:15 am

"I shall make a note of that then. 'Rub tar in my hair'. Will that make it less touchable?"

He smirked and drained the last of his drink thinking how lucky he was not to have been holding it when he toppled over.

"I'm from Jolly old England - London to be specific. Have run amock in all the famous sites - If I haven't messed it up somehow then it isn't worth seeing."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:16 pm

"No,"Pieter shook his head, grinning, "It would give me sticky hands,"

Pieter doubted he had ever ruined an English landmark, it was against the law, but he didn't object. He would let Aquila have his moment. "London is nice. Very rainy.

"I went there once or twice. So many Americans visit!"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:10 pm

"Well then it would serve you right," Quil responded hautily, his eyes still twinkling with mischief.

He pouted, "Yes the rain is most inconvient. One can never get anything good done in the rain. It has ruined a many of good schemes."

He sighed whistfully.

"So, what about you? What merky corners of Russia do you hide away in?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:54 pm