Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Family Meeting (Spency, Alek and Aurie) Invite Only

Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Family Meeting (Spency, Alek and Aurie) Invite Only Empty Family Meeting (Spency, Alek and Aurie) Invite Only

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Aurelie waited in the Three Broomsticks impatiently. Finally sick of waiting, she took out a book and started to read it.

She nearly missed it when someone sat next to her.

Family Meeting (Spency, Alek and Aurie) Invite Only Empty Re: Family Meeting (Spency, Alek and Aurie) Invite Only

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Spencer walked in the Three Broomsticks and looked around. He spotted his niece, Aurelie, sitting at a table, her head in a book. He made his way over to her and sat down next to her.

"Hey, Aurie," he greeted with a smile. He ordered a butterbeer from the waitress and turned back to Aurie. "So, how are you?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Family Meeting (Spency, Alek and Aurie) Invite Only Empty Re: Family Meeting (Spency, Alek and Aurie) Invite Only

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:56 pm

"Hi Uncle Spencer," Aurelie said, putting down her book and smiling at her favorite (and only) uncle. "I'm fine." She blushed. "Don't tell my mom, but I have a crush on a boy."

It was times like these that she fully appreciated how cool her uncle was.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Spencer's eyes widened at the new information.

"Oh, really?" he said, smirking. "And what is this boys name? Is he in your house at Hogwarts?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:00 pm

"OH. MY. GODRIC!" Alek gasped. She has arrived just as she said the last sentence. "Who is the unlucky boy?" she winked, taking a seat next to her older brother.

"Hey, Lark. How's it going?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:00 pm

"He's in my house," Aurelie said, blushing. "And his name...well...if I told you, being the overprotective uncle and aunt that most relatives are, you might go and beat him up." She frowned. "Or is that fathers? Or brothers...hmm....anyway, I think that my mum wouldn't mind-she's dated plenty of boys, but my dad....uh....that's not good. And you know that my mum's insane anyway."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Alek grinned at her Hufflepuff niece. She was so worried. It was sooo cute. "Aww, don't worry, Aur. I'll talk to your old man. There is no way that my niece will not date her first crush. I shall send him to Azkaban if he refuses," she joked. "I really wish I could. That way I could keep my wittle Puffle all to myself."

She hugged Aurelie from across the table and squealed happily. "Please tell me his name?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Aurelie blushed a little deeper. "Jake Ornery," she said, sighing a little with her eyes sparkling. "Of course, we've hung out a few times, since we're in the same Common room, but he's just....ahhhh...." She hugged her aunt. "You know there's a reason you and Uncle Spencer are my favorite relatives...other than my parents and stuff." She grinned.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:24 pm

"I am offended!" she said in mock outrage. "How could you choose your stick in the mud daddy of me? I-I mean us," she said, laughing nervously.

"So, Jake. Nice name. I love that name. Oooh, can I be the maid of honor at your wedding?" she asked, her eyes shining.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:25 pm

"Wedding? AUNTIE! Really?" AUrelie covered her face. "I'm in second year; i don't know what the heck I want, or who I want to marry! Gaaahhh!"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:30 pm

"Whatever you say, Aur. Whatever you say," she said.

"I needs a butterbeer. Brb," she said, disappearing to get a tray of butterbeers.

"BACK!" she said, holding a tray with ten butterbeers on it.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:21 am

"Hey, Alek," he greeted his sister when she joined them. "Pretty good. How are you?"

He thought for a minute. The name Ornery seemed to ring a distant bell.

"Alek, isn't there an Ornery that works at the Ministry with us?" he asked, frowning. "What was his name?"

He waved away the thought and turned to Aurie.

"If he's a Hufflepuff, I can already tell I will like him. You have my word that I, Spencer Lee Mellark, will not be an overprotective uncle," he said, holding out his pinky for a pinky promise. "Okay?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:32 pm

Aurelie grinned slightly. "Deal," she said and pinky-promised her uncle. "And no, I'm not one of those girls who STALK their crushes, so I have no idea if his parents work in the ministry. But all I know is that he's like a nomad....who settled down....if that makes ANY sense at all..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:19 am