Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Isobella Lestrange
Kirsten Cresswell
6 posters

W.Y.A first Meeting (Invite Only)

W.Y.A first Meeting (Invite Only)  Empty W.Y.A first Meeting (Invite Only)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:29 am

Emily walked tot he Fifth floor, she was excited about finally have started this group up. Finally while the Order works hard to purge muggles on the outside we can help from within

Emily was almost approaching the portrait to the Prefcts bathroom, as a Hufflepuff Prefect walked past her her and gave her a stern look " Hello" she smild sweetly as he past, she then rolled her eyes then walked up to the portrait of Musidora Barkwith, Emily cleard her throat as she quickly tried to remember the password which she over heard the the other day

"Um... Flamming Broomsticks" Emily said hoping she heard it right, the woman in the portrait looked at her and smiled " Certainly young for a Prefect, but you may pass"

Emily walked in and looked around she leaned up against one of the sinks as she waited for Kirsten the girl who she meet in Flourish and Blotts, who would have thought together they could form the Wizarding Youth Army to help the order crush all muggles and muggle borns
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Second Year
    Second Year

W.Y.A first Meeting (Invite Only)  Empty Re: W.Y.A first Meeting (Invite Only)

Post by Kirsten Cresswell Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:04 am

Kirsten walked surreptitiously through the corriders, swallowing nervously as she made her way to the Prefect's bathroom. Emily had told her that absolute discrection was a must for this to succeed ...

She mercifully made her way to the bathroom without passing anyone, and stoppped before the portrait, gulping as she tried to remember the password ... "Ummm ... Flaming Broomsticks!" she said confidently.

The portrait smiled without speaking for a moment and then said, "Enter, young one. Merlin's beard! You prefect's keep getting younger and younger!"

Kirsten giggled as she stepped through the door - her first true act of delinquency since she had arrived at Hogwarts - feeling surprisingly good about it.

She felt lucky to have met Emily and hit it off immediately with a mutual interest in an underbelly order aimed at tilting the balance of the current war. Who knew a simple visit to Flourish and Blotts would have turned into something so amazing.

She spotted Emily leaning against the sinks and smiled a greeting at her cool new friend. "Hey Em!" she said cheerily, going to stand by her at the sinks. "How's things?"
    Isobella Lestrange
    Isobella Lestrange
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isobella Lestrange Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Isobella followed behind the other two slowly.

The woman in the portrait looked down at Isobella and asked, "Password?"

"Flaming Broomsticks!" Isobella repeated casually.

The woman smiled.

Once Isobella had entered the perfects' bathroom, she glanced at the two girls.

So... These are some of them. I figure I might as well see all they're up to.

She raised her eyebrows. "Isobella," she told them and stuck out her hand to shake.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:00 pm

The corridor was empty as Vincent strolled mindlessly toward the Prefect's Bathroom, he had to look inconspicuous so with his hands in his robe pockets he stared at the ceiling.

He came up to the portrait in front of the bathroom, he smiled one that he used to get on someones good side, "Flaming Broomsticks" he said before the portrait spoke, it swwung open and he entered.

He looked around the bathroom no actual Prefect's filled it, he grabbed his robe and took it off in a single swift movement, under it was a pair of long black trousers, a white long sleeve shirt curled to the elbows and a black vest over the top.
    His favourite outfit when he wanted to look good and be practical, he threw his robe on the ground and came up to Kirsten gave her a hug and whispered "it's great to see you" he released her and bowed toward the other girl "Vincent, thank you for this opportunity" he then faced the final girl and said "nice to meet you"

He stood closely next to Kirsten, he felt happier near her.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:07 am

Emily looked towards the entrance as two more members entered, she had recognised the Slytherin girl she had seen her in the common room a few times

" Isobella, I knew I could count on you" Emily then looked over at Kirsten as the Ravenclaw boy hugged her, she lift up an eyebrow at Kirsten follwed by a grin, this must be the boy Kirsten was telling her about she thought to herself

She then stared at the stain glass window wondering where the rest of the W.Y.A were
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:31 am

Vincent spoke to everyone in the room
    "not much of an army? Are you sure, everyone knows where to go? I only knew because of kirsten"

He wasn't pleased, he wanted to learn straight away... he was only here because of kirsten
    Isobella Lestrange
    Isobella Lestrange
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isobella Lestrange Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Isobella pulled out a sitting chair in front of herself and plopped down. She kicked her feet up on the sink and smiled lightly.

"Mmmm... Thank you."

I wonder who else is going to come? Really- How did I get chosen?

She turned to the Grimuld girl. "So... The letter's contents told that we were chosen for-" She stopped. "-Special reasons. If you don't mind me asking, why exactly was I picked? After all, I'm just a little Firstie, aren't I?"

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:42 pm

Emily shot a glare over towards the Ravenclaw boy " Well, Miss negative I believe we have a few more members coming and besides we won't need a large number to take down the muggle borns"

Emily looked over at Isobella as she asked why she was choosen " Isobella, me and Kirsten decided that in order to take down the these muggles we needed people with the right skills to do so. In your case we know you have quite good skills in Occlumency as well as being quite cunning"

"Others were choosen for..." she looked over towards the Ravenclaw boy "Well, you'll have to ask Kirsten about him" Emily then went back to leaning on the sink
    Isobella Lestrange
    Isobella Lestrange
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isobella Lestrange Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:44 am

Isobella snickered at Emily's comment about the little Ravenclaw boy.

"Well I'm glad that I'm needed. I do wonder what you'll be using my Occlumency skills for. I learned through sheer will. You have to need it. You have to want to keep your thoughts out of reach. I'm not bad at Legillimens either. I'd like to know how we're going to get rid of the Mudbloods." She shrugged her shoulders. "I can think of a few ways."
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:21 am

"understood" he smiled broadly at the girl and continued "not to sound rude but what are you good at?"

He looked at isobella "occlumency hey? I was never great at that... adequate but not brilliant, but apparently you are... congrats"

Isobella Lestrange
    Isobella Lestrange
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isobella Lestrange Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:46 am

Isobella nodded politely, as she should. "Sometimes you have to teach yourself. I wonder who told you though. I mean, it was in class, but I wonder who in class told you." She smiled and spoke softly to herself, "Übung macht den Meister."
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:52 am

He smiled politely at Isobella then said kindly "I was just told now" he smiled again then lost interest and placing a plug in the nearest sink filled it with water from the tap and began gently manipulting it with his wand, nothing major, something to keep his mind occupied.

After a while a thought popped into his mind

he spoke to everyone "Wat muggle borns do we know? I don't know many if any" he didn't really care for an answer just making conversation. He then returned to the almost overflwing sink challenging himself to keep every drop of water in.
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Kirsten Cresswell Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:41 am

Kirsten had zone out, happily daydreaming as she waited for the rest of the army to arrive. When Vincent entered she felt a happy glow bloom over her cheeks and she smiled happily as he hugged her. "I've missed you," she murmured.

Taking a backseat as the others chatted amongst themselves Kirsten chose not to speak, simpling observing, listening and accidentally zoning out again ...

She snapped back to attention as Vincent spoke again, his voice awakening her.

She didn't answer his question, simply caught his eye and smiled kindly.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Thomas walked into the prefects bathroom to see 3 girls and a boy. Thomas was wondering something. "This where the meeting is being held right" Thomas asked a little confused to why they were having a meeting in the bathroom.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Vincent noticed the boy enter he flinched and when he asked about the meeting he snickered and replied,
    "yes this is the glorious and numerous w.y.a"

Having caught kirstens eye he thought he should stop mocking it as she was a cofounder
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:24 am

Bridget walked to the prefects bathroom. Bridget looked around to make sure no one was coming and walked in. Bridget only saw a couple people there. "Hello I'm Bridget" Bridget said to the rest of the group feeling sorta flustered she said her name like that. Bridget shut up quickly after that.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Emily glared over towards Vincent as he made another mocking comment about the W.Y.A, she then looked at Thomas and smiled

" Yes this where the meeting is, we'll be starting in about 10 mintues. Me and Kirsten will be teaching you a few spells then assign you your missions" Emily then glanced over at Vincent with a smirk " Oh don't worry Vincent you won't be assigned any missions your simply our target practice for our spells"

Emily saw another member enter the bathroom and introduce herself " Glad to see you could make it Bridget, I was begining to think you had lost your way"
    Isobella Lestrange
    Isobella Lestrange
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isobella Lestrange Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Isobella sat in the back still, her feet plopped up on the sink. She began to play with her wand, running in through her fingers.

She sat up straight. "Really, Vincent," she purred. "If you don't like what you're seeing then leave. Go on." She smirked. "I'd love to have the absolute pleasure of erasing your memory."

She clicked her tongue and then propped her feet back up.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Alyssa walked down the corridor, she knew where the Prefects bathroom was, but the letter she got from Emily didnt tell her the password. She didnt want to kill anyone, she hoped she wouldnt have to. she wondered why she was picked. They letter said only certain people where picked. She hoped she could bring her sister into it. She didnt like muggles, becuase they were mean, and she wanted clear definitions between muggles and wizards, but she didnt think she wanted anyone dead. She was just tired of being looked at like some animal at a zoo.

Reaching the portrait she tried to think of what a password would be, she could smell people on the otherside, and hear quiet talking, she could even make out a few words.
    "Password?" The portrait asked, "You prefects are so small these days, why you look barely old enough to go to school here." the portrait didnt mean it to be mean, but it still hurt.
    "I need to talk to one of the Prefects, her name is Emily, she should be in there, could you please ask her to step out?" Alyssa asked in the most polite voice she could muster. She hated coments about her size.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:34 am

Vincent dropped his mood when he was verbally abused,
    "sorry, I'm abit impatient, hey bridgit" he grinned and emptied the sink
    "thank you for this opportunity" he smiled at the cofounder and concentrated.
    Isobella Lestrange
    Isobella Lestrange
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isobella Lestrange Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Isobella nodded her head in approval to his apology.

The painting from the opposite side of the wall began to call, "Emily, Emily Grimuld! Miss. Grimuld, there is a little girl here to see you!"

Isobella rolled her eyes and went to the enterance. Outside stood a tiny little First Year.

Alyssa Black. Oh, child. There have been rumors about you. Perhaps you'd be so darling to reveal your tale. I'd love to see how you obtained that fine name of Black.

Isobella smiled. "Come on, Alyssa!" Isobella turned to the painting. "She's one of the new Prefects. The password hasn't been given to her. Trust me, I'll make sure of it."

The painting gave an odd frown, but nodded and let the young girl pass. Isobella guided the girl inside the Prefects' Bathroom. Then she proceeded to sit right where she had before.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:46 pm

Vincent quickly noticed the girl who entered, he had classes with her, her name was.... Alyssa

"Hey, Alyssa, surprise to see you here" he smiled and looked at both co founders and asked politely

"Would it be possible to start now?" He hoped it wasn't to abrupt or rude.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:39 am

Alyssa saw a Slytherin girl come to the door. She let Alyssa in. When Alyssa entered, she saw some kids from her classes, but only two that she knew the names of, "Hey Kristen! Get in any fights with flesh eating plants?" She asked laughing, "Hi Vincent!"
    Alyssa turned towards one of the second year Slytherins she recognised, and knew sent her the note.
    "So, why did you ask me to join your group? And am I allowed to bring my sister?"
    Isobella Lestrange
    Isobella Lestrange
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isobella Lestrange Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:17 am

Isobella shrugged her shoulders. "Not my call, really. But, ummm... I would like to ask something. Is our goal to make the Mudbloods leave? Or to make their lives miserable? Because I know some really cool pranks." Isobella grinned. "You know when the some of the Gryffindors' seats exploded?" She kept on grinning proudly. "Don't say I didn't warn you!"

She turned to Alyssa. "So what side of the family of the Black tree are you on?" she asked curiously. "I've got some ties there."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:48 pm

"My Father's Grandfather was Sirius Black the first. My Father was named after him." Alyssa answered, "So, how do you have ties to the family? And do you know why I was chosen, or if I can bring my sister?"
    Alyssa was curious, but she didnt show it. And she hoped she'd be able to invite Casey. Alyssa rarely did anything without her, and would never be able to lie to her. It was impossible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:39 am