Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Meeting with the Best Of the Best

Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

A Meeting with the Best Of the Best Empty A Meeting with the Best Of the Best

Post by Eragon Overlord Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Eragon had been walking late at night around the school. Classes were over everyone in the common rooms, He just roomed the halls like some kinda of living ghost. He made his way towards the Headmasters Office. And came up to it and knocked on the door he wanted to just have a friendly chat with Asric, it was wanna how Students called teachers by the last name. And Teachers, Staff, And Headmasters called each other by there first names. Mostly because there all colleagues.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

A Meeting with the Best Of the Best Empty Re: A Meeting with the Best Of the Best

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Ric pulled out the memories as he sensed someone coming. These memories weren't for everyones tastes not that he'd let them be seen by anyone other than himself and the owner. He stood and moved silently to the corner of the room to the cupboard he usually concealed the pensive.

"Come on in Eragon." He called, he knew this castle better than he knew his trait so he knew who it was that came knocking without having to look.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

A Meeting with the Best Of the Best Empty Re: A Meeting with the Best Of the Best

Post by Eragon Overlord Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Eragon opened the door. And smiled at Asric. before moving to towards the wall and leaning."Been a long time since I've had a meeting with the Headmaster. How are you Asric is everything alright? Man I've been teaching for seventy one years. At Care Of Magical Creatures class. And I love, I am glad you have kept me. When you became Headmaster. Anyways how's Everything? Life and all. Hope I was not intuiting anything." He said gently, calmly, and nicely.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Ric smiled and turned around to address Eragon. "Everything is great thanks. Well i only keep those that deserve to be here so carry on as you are and you'll be here for a lot longer." He said moving to take his chair.

"Drink?" He asked waving his wand so a bottle of firewhiskey with one glass and another single bottle of butterbeer appear on his desk. "No nothing important. Life is great at the minute, can't see it getting any better what about yourself?"
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:19 pm

He smiled at Ric. He enjoyed his company very much. He smiled."Well, if you ever take me out of my Job. I guess I'll find a way to work Else, like at the Ministry of Magic, as An Auror. But Let me not get to jumpy, err. I love teaching Care of Magical Creatures." He said slowly. Man Ric was great, a great friend, Great Headmaster, and a Great Colleague. All in one."Yes, please. Ric. Anything will be fine I don't mind. Thanks by the way." He said nicely and calmly. Eragon Was known for his calmness and Nice manners. He has only been seen anger if very annoyed, and trust me no one wants to see Eragon Angry. He then asked how was his day or life.

Eragon misunderstood it. So he answered."Well, I'm been alive and served the first two Wars I believe. I lost people I love I manged to move on, and I am dating a Vampire from another School, named Scala, she's cute and a Professor. I was wondering, seeing as I have not went out with a woman in a while. Do you know any tips I can get from you, Ric? Sorry for asking you I really shouldn't." He sighed and shook his head. He waited for His reply. If any at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:37 pm