Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Meeting

Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

The Meeting Empty The Meeting

Post by Lacey Black Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:19 pm

Allie stepped out onto the grounds of Hogwarts and let out a contented sigh.

The Black Lake looked like smooth, ebony glass that was occasionally disrupted by the Giant Squid whom was lolling lazily at the surface, bathing in the warm sun.

The green grass shivered as a subtle breeze passed by and wound its way through her hair.

She walked down to the lake and set her bag down under a small willow tree that was casting a fair amount of shade. She removed her large, hot robes so that she was only wearing her skirt and blouse then kicked of her shoes.

Allie curled her toes through the soft grass and smiled when a ladybug scuttled atop her foot. She began to hum a song then dipped her feet into the cool water, giggling every time a small fish began to nibbled on one of her toes.

The sun hit her face in patches, from areas where there were gaps between leaves and branches, giving her face a nice amount of warmth.

Truly, nothing could ruin that perfect moment. That was until she felt that familiar tingle on the back of her neck. That feeling that she was being watched.

Allie's hand naturally rested on her wand that sat protectively beside her. She made sure to bring it because the Black Lake was quite close to the Forbidden Forest. So close, all she had to do was turn around and she would have a clear view of the Keeper's hunting path.

A noise behind her shoved her out of her reverie and she stood abruptly, facing the ominous woods. In the shadows stood a large, black wolf. Its eyes were glowing from the reflection of the sun and they danced almost, merrily? Teeth bared, nose curled, its black fur stood on end as it eyed her.

The fur was as black as night and its teeth were as white as the moon itself giving it a paradox appeal.

She began to slowly back away, wand drawn, until her heel caught on something causing her to trip.

The next thing happened so fast, she was left a bit dizzy.

The black wolf lunged out and caught her before she could hit the ground. Her back was pressed against its warm side as it gently helped her to stand upright.

Allie wasn't sure of what to think but she knew one thing, this was definitely not just an animal.

The wolf walked so it was standing in front of her and she slowly stuck out her hand and began to reached for it.

She felt stupid but she couldn't help it. The silky black hair (when she got a closer look she saw that it was a black/brown) was tempting to touch. It glittered in the sun, as did its eyes, and she caught all the different hues of black and brown as it shifted.

But before her hand could reach it, it turned and ran back into the forest, blending in with the shadows until it was no longer visible to Allie's eyes.

After a moment she sat back down against the tree and she found herself being lulled to sleep by the soft breeze, the swooshing of the lake, and the memory of the wolf's warm, brown eyes.

When Allie awoke (she didn't know how much later) a shadow covered her. Allowing her eyes to flutter open she saw that the source of the shadow was a tallish boy with brown/black hair, brown glittering eyes, a lean build, and a handsome boyish face.

He had an amused smile playing on his lips as he stared down at her in his Hogwarts robes.

"Hello." She said a little breathlessly.

The Meeting Empty Re: The Meeting

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Ajax stepped out of the forest and into the blinding sun. He shielded his eyes against it, aware that he had been in the dark forest for nearly an hour making his eyes sensitive to the strong light. He could almost feel his pupils dilate until it was safe for him to at least be able to squint. His eyes darted around the grounds for a moment until they fell upon a familiar willow tree. He almost danced in relief when the noticed the girl with blue/green eyes was no longer there. Or, from what he could see at least. It would be a bit suspicious if a wolf went into the Forbidden Forest then a little bit later came out as a guy. Ajax couldn't have people know he was an animagus because.. well... he wasn't registered. So yeah, you could say he was an illegal.
    He was almost completely out of the forest when he stopped hastily. Lying, with their back to the tree, was a beautiful girl with raven hair that billowed around her from the summer breeze like a black, silk curtain. He swore under his breath when he realized that the girl was the same one that had caught him as a wolf. He chewed on his lip as he thought of what to do, the entire time not removing his eyes from the beauty before him. He found himself unconsciously moving closer to the sleeping figure until he was a mere few feet away. She was, definitely, very beautiful. Her pale skin seemed completely untouched by the sun, her black eyelashes were long and rested below her eyes, immediately telling him that he needn't see her eyes again to know that they were as beautiful as he had thought. Her lips were rosy and were quite obtrusive against her pale skin, looking as soft as velvet.
    Ajax heard a groan and he blinked a few times, noticing that he had been staring.. for a while, causing his eyes to go dry. The girl shifted until she was sitting up and her eyes fluttered open until they were resting on him. A smile tugged at her lips whilst a blush crept onto her cheeks.
    "Hello." She said in a breathless, sleepy voice that made his stomach to flips. She had a British accent that held a tint of Irish rogue to it making her even more attractive (like she even needed that!). Why, oh why, did he fall for girls that were way out of his league?
    Why would a girl like her want a Hispanic American guy like him that had too many secrets to keep then hairs on his head?
    "Hi." He replied. She cocked her head to the side, no doubt noticing the absence of a British accent, and smiled sweetly. His heart jumped to his throat. She brushed a lock of hair out of her face and blushed even deeper. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Allie felt her cheeks heat up as he eyed her almost critically with those deep brown depths. When he spoke, he talked with an accent that made her whole face light up. He was different. Allie liked different. And now she was very sure he liked Americans. Oh, yes. She definitely liked different.

"Oh, no! You're okay." She replied to his apology. "I needed to be woken up anyways. I wonder how long I've been asleep. . ." She lifted up her wrist and eyed her watched then puffed a sigh.

"Dang." She muttered. "An hour. Thanks for waking me up." She watched as he shifted somewhat nervously and patted the spot next to her.

"C'mon." She smiled. "Sit down."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Ajax sat down nervously and leaned against the back of the tree. He felt.. relaxed around her. Her smile melted him and he felt himself closing his eyes is contentment. The atmosphere around them seemed light and airy, like there wasn't a care in the world. Like he didn't have tons of secrets. Like he didn't always go for the girls out of his league. He turned his head and saw she had been watching him. Ajax offered her a smile then turned his head so he was looking up at the sky. One of the clouds seemed to glimmer and glow. He knew what it was.

"See that?" He asked and pointed to the cloud. "Sometimes clouds mix with our magical atmosphere. They aren't like normal clouds, they are more dense and can actually hold you up. Sometimes. Depends on how much magic they have mixed with them."
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Allie smiled as she looked at the cloud.

"Wow." She murmured. "I'm a pureblood and I didn't know that." She laughed a little. "Just goes to show that purebloods don't know everything."

Allie scowled. "Stupid pureblood status rubbish."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:46 pm

He looked over when he noticed the change of her tone. The scowl on her face almost made him laugh. It just didn't seem natural for a frown to be on her face.
    "You're a pureblood and you don't believe in blood status?" He asked with a slightly shocked tone. "That's different.. err, not to be offensive but every pureblood I have met believes in blood status."
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Allie turned her scowl to Ajax.

"No, not all of us do. People just like to classify all purebloods as blood status loving snobs." She grumbled then cheered up slightly. "Want to play a game?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:53 pm

"Sorry." He mumbled. "I didn't mean to offend you its just.. you know, a common thing. I'm a halfblood so I get it a lot."
    At her next question Ajax really did laugh. "A game?" He chuckled. "What kind?"
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Allie smiled and waved it off. "It's fine. I can see why you think like that but I am nothing like that. Don't worry." At the mention of her game she sat up straight and beamed then turned to him. "It's twenty question. . . although. . . I've never actually made it to twenty. . ."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:10 pm

"Twenty questions? Alright, let's start. Do I just ask a question? Any question?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:50 pm