Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+9
Andria Fallen
Sel
Colin O'Brian
Aldan Chaos
Savannah Lerran
Nova Doherty
Diane Scamander
Azrali Dancescu
Passion Rose
13 posters

Meeting Two- plans

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Meeting Two- plans Empty Meeting Two- plans

Post by Passion Rose Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:53 am

Passion walked in with a slight hop in her walk. She was really happy about Dye, it was amazing that she met him in a london alley in all places. Right in the middle of haunting..

She smiled as she sat down at the table, at the very end. Kieran wouldn't be able to come to this meeting, so she will have to make do.

Meeting Two- plans Empty Re: Meeting Two- plans

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:36 am

Aireon entered in the room having received word of the new order meeting. He sat a chair space away from Passion. He subtly pulled his sleeve down. The weight of the gauntlet had become so natural that his body became used to it.

"Hello, ma'am," he greeted as he sat down. He wondered if any one else was going to show.
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:21 am

Azrali shoved her hair back as she walked to the meeting. She didn't quite know how she was going to contribute yet, and hoped to be able to talk to Passion about it. She sighed as she noticed the boy from her train ride, she hadn't talked to him again since, but eh, why not.

"Hullo you two." She greeted looking at the two, "How's it going?"
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:11 am

Diane was pretty lazy today. She went to the meeting with a tired expression. She said her greetings to everyone and tried to force herself not to sleep.

Alright. that's enough late night sugar for her.

Meeting Two- plans Empty Meeting Two

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:09 am

Alexis walked into the room with a big smile.
    'Hey Rosie, we miss you in class.' she said,her voice bordering on a playful whine.
    'Hello to all' she said to the rest of them.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:56 am

Nova walked in to the room, gave a warm smile and a wave to everyone and then sat down next to Rosie.

"I got Dye to join Protectores Mundi!", she tried to whisper in her ear but her voice was too loud for that. "He says he'll work as a spy for us, working in the Ministry and all, he could really help us."

She couldn't hide her happiness about it. Her best friend was coming to his senses.
    "Oh, and I heard about you two", she continued while winking at Rose. "I approve."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:32 pm

She smiled at Aireon and Azrali. "Hello, and I am doing great. What about you two?"

She smiled at Diane and laughed at what Alexis said. "Well, it was just something I wanted to try. Is your new Occlumency teacher treating you alright?" She asked.

She grinned at Nova. "That's great!" She exclaimed. "Hahaha thanks. Funny you can finally met a guy who doesn't care that you are a vampire, in the middle of hunting." She shook her head.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Savannah walked into the room, nowhere near as nervous as she was the first time she was here. Smiling at the other members, she took a seat by Diane. Glancing at her, she nudged her slightly, "Hey, don't fall asleep on as all." Smirking, she spoke with a joking tone.
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Aldan Chaos Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Aldan knew he'd be taking a risk coming here, having had to wait until Asric was effectively distracted before he'd made his move and left the house. Now, making his way to the headquarters, he grinned sheepishly as he entered and looked around. He recognized the head of slytherin and a few students from school, but none he truly talked to. If Asric ever found out he'd joined this order, even worse became actively apart of it, he'd murder his little brother. With a spoon.

"'lo," he said, inclining his head in greeting as he took a seat.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:20 pm

She waved at Savannah, and blinked at surprise at Aldan. She knew he signed up, but couldn't help being surprised. The headmasters little brother was here, and the Headmaster was part of a different group. She smiled at him and waited for a few more members.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Colin took a deep breath before he entered the room. He wasn't entirely sure why he was here.

Well that wasn't true - he knew exactly why he was here, he just wasn't quite sure if he whole heartily agreed with it. But he knew with time it would grow on him for he had two very, very good reasons.

And their names were Delaney and Keira.

With those thoughts warming his heart, and strengthening his resolve, he called out a polite greeting to those around and took a seat.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:47 am

Iris arrived at the Order still having at least energy to participate and even come after the day of school. Fortunately, school work were not too plenty to finish that day. She sighed with a smile and waved at the leader before taking her usual position.

Moments of silence passed by. And a thought occurred to her just then. One thing she is mostly to ask and demand for. She had enough of torture with the hideous professor who became a Ministry worker instead. What a good thing.

"Hey, Rosie! You did not tell us all that you are not going to teach your past subject ever again Just earlier, my temper would explode with that new professor. Lestrange I think. She hated students. She even called us pathetic. But with the blessing, she left. Ha ha."

Iris gasped for air once the ramble finished and smirked with a shrug. She needed an explanation to that. Not only for her, but for all her fellow students who suffered with Occlumency as the start of the term.

"Please come back! They are looking for a new one! We don't want another one like that!"

She pleaded.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:12 am

Andria came to the Order after her piano and violin session at her office alone. She was just as bright and lively like the start of any other day. Most especially after she taught her students. The start of the term was greater than she had expected.

She walked and positioned herself attentively after smiling at Rosie and all the other adult and student members. She can just wonder what would the plans to be settled. Come to think of it, not all was really perfect and lovely. The most dreadful situation is right on their faces once more. Or even for eternity if it wouldn't be put to an end.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:09 pm

This time I'm not late, she thought happily.
    Tesla went over to miss Rose and said hello to her and to miss Doherty who as right by her side. She realized that the boy she snogged the other day and the professor on who's class she was late were there too, so she stayed close to the two women.

[/i]Uh-oh.[i]
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:24 pm

She blinked, surprise. "What!" She exclaimed. "Are you serious!" She shook her head. "I will think about it. It is hard to be the leader of a secret order, and run Honeydukes." She smiled sadly.

"Maybe the professor will let me come in and give y'all a few lessons." She said. "Who is the professor now?" She asked. She wanted to have a bit of a conversation before she started the meeting.
    Isabel Vector
    Isabel Vector
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isabel Vector Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:55 am

Blushing wildly, Isabel entered the room and sat down next to her fellow first years, smiling at all of them.
    "Lo," she said quietly.
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:00 am

Az had recognized the girl from her classes. Was this girl late to everything? She rolled her eyes, she must be having a hard time. Well, Az was a first year too, and she didn't have a hard time..... Okay, that was a lie. But, she made herself known so people didn't screw with her. She side, rubbing her temples and debating what to do. She looked at the girl,

"Have a seat. The name's Azrali Dancescu."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Iris shrugged with a low chuckle and told Rosie her side of the story. This conversation she had just settled seemed to be much more amusing than she had thought. Funnier it may have been. A reaction she had not expected. She really wanted Rosie to teach again. But after hearing the leader's explanation, she accepted the fact and hoped for another blessing to come.

"Professor Bloxam. From History. Just temporary. But I reckon next lesson there will be a new teacher. Yeah, yeah. You're busy after all. Keep a promise. Sooner or later you'd take over and teach us. Show us what's Occlumency really like. Since I didn't see that during the past term. Swear."

Iris said slowly and exclaimed once she realized that Rosie's running the sweet shop. She can't help but get all excited and beam,

"Wow! I'll pay you a visit instead if things w\don't work out. We still have these meetings though. I can still see you somehow. Avoiding the fact that me and Alex misses you already."

She voiced sweetly and giggled at her own gesture. How long would they see each other? How many meetings will she attend before the battle? Would the Order survive? That's a thought Iris hid behind her current emotion. She can't just tremble from loneliness now. She had to hope and think positive in the midst of tension and distress.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Kenzi frantically runs into the Headquarters and shut the door behind her. She was late for practically everything these days, and it wasn't her fault. She was simply notified of everything very, very late.

"Hello there!" grinned the young Hufflepuff. "How's it hanging?"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:11 pm

She smiled and shook her head. "I will promise I will try." She grinned, and laughed. "You guys must have liked my classes then. You are always free to visit me. I may even give you free candy." She winked.

She smiled at Kenzi. "Doing great Kenzi. You came just in time- I was just about to start the meeting."

"Alright. I have some plans, but I would love to listen to yours first." She said. She did have a few plans.

(OOC: I actually do.. thought up some while I was dying in math today Razz)
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Savannah didn't have any plans. Life was hard enough, adjusting to her first year at Hogwarts, but she didn't think she'd be allowed to come up with plans. Of course, there was always the plan that involved letting the other two sides attack each other and then technically they would stand victorious. That way, none of them would have to die to keep others safe. But she highly doubted that anyone would want to do that. Besides, it also came off as making her look weak and indecisive if she brought that up.

And she planned to never be that. So far, it was going well.
    Isabel Vector
    Isabel Vector
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isabel Vector Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Isabel smiled slightly at the blonde girl as she took a seat next to her.
    "Azrali," she repeated, "That's a nice name. Mine's Isabel. You're first year, too, right? Gryffindor?"
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:21 am

"Eh, the root of it, Azra, means pure. Mi da' thought I'd be an angel." She snickered lightly and rolled her eyes, "I like the name Isabel though. Nice ring." SHe paused and looked over the girl for a minute, "yeah. First year, Gryffindor. Ravenclaw, right?"
    Isabel Vector
    Isabel Vector
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isabel Vector Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:37 am

Isabel nodded. "Yup, Ravenclaw. Isabel isn't the best name ever, it's awfully common, but my old friends used to come up with cool nicknames. Back when...."
    "What happened?" Azrali asked.
    "They were Muggles. As soon as they found out what I was, they ran me out of town with anything sharp and pointy they could get their hands on. I would have been skewered if my accidental magic hadn't kicked in and flew me up to the top of an old barn." Isabel wiped a few tears from her eyes as she finished the story.
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:42 am

Az nodded at the girl. She wasn't really good with tears. "What do I do?" She thought to herself. She sighed, "I'm sorry." She consoled. She sighed and rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

"I live in a pretty small mostly magical community, Tinworth... in cornwall. I only ever see raids when we go to London..." She muttered coldly at the thought of the riots.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:38 am