Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Holiday Plans (any Professor welcome)

Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Holiday Plans (any Professor welcome) Empty Holiday Plans (any Professor welcome)

Post by Demo Matimarcan Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:03 am

Democritus was sitting, eating dinner. It was his first day at the school after being hired to teach Astronomy. I hate Astronomy, but I need a job, he thought. He was sketching out a lesson plan with a piece of ham hanging out of his mouth.

It dropped on his plate. "What do you guys plan to do this Christmas?" he said with a Californian-American accent. His quill dropped from his hand and he looked helplessly at the little sheet. "I'm gonna be stuck with this lesson plan forever..."

Holiday Plans (any Professor welcome) Empty Re: Holiday Plans (any Professor welcome)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Atheleah looked over at the new professor with a smile. He made teaching seem so hard.

"Ya know, you could just start with Polaris and work your way through the months. It's the only star that never moves, so by the end of the year your students would have a complete star chart," she shrugged, piling chicken onto her plate.

"I'm sorry, I don't think we've met before. I'm Atheleah DeLuna, the Charms professor. And, you are?"
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Holiday Plans (any Professor welcome) Empty Re: Holiday Plans (any Professor welcome)

Post by Demo Matimarcan Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:29 am

"Oh," said Democritus, looking at his sheet of paper. "I'm Democritus Matimarcan. You can call me Demo, or dude, or Matimarcan, whichever you prefer," he said casually. "Can you believe I only have two students? It's a tiny class!"

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:29 pm

"You're lucky. I have about 20 students. Can you imagine? I have students from every house."

Atheleah laughed to herself. Her students were sometimes hard to control. She only hoped that the Gryffindor/Slytherin feud stayed out of her classroom.

"And, to answer you previous question, I'm planning on going to Spain. Ya know, get back in touch with my roots. I plan on visiting Barcelona and watching their football ((OOC: if you're american like me, it would be soccer)) dominate."
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Demo Matimarcan Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:19 am

"I have one Gryffindor, and one Slytherin," said Demo. "I'm glad they get along. The Slytherin girl is my niece, if you hadn't noticed by the last name. Some people think she's my little sister or my daughter... but no."

(OOC: Yeah, I really am American... and Californian Smile )

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:28 am

"Well, I haven't met your niece. At least, I don't think I did. And, it's good they get along."

Atheleah took a bite of her dinner, chewed, swallowed, and took a sip of pumpkin juice before continuing.

"But, seriously, don't worry about the lesson plan. Do what I do: wing it."

((ooc: FLORIDA ALL THE WAY!!!))

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Hayden came rushing in the great hall. Her usual lush blonde wave were pulled into a high pony. Her clothes were muddy and she had a scowl on her pretty face. Sitting down, she put some bacon on her plate and muttered under her breath.

"Slytherin...Gryffindor...Brats...Fighting" she murmered. Her face murderous. Hayden had only been here one day and there was already a fight in her class. She scanned the table, looking for somebody she knew and saw none.
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Demo Matimarcan Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:48 pm

"You saw that too?" said Democritus, looking at the new professor. "The children these days are completely crazy, don't you think?"

At her confused look, he said in greeting, "I'm Democritus Matimarcan. Or you could easily call me Demo, or dude, or Matimarcan, whichever you prefer. I teach Astronomy here... what do you teach?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:09 am

She smiled at Demo. "Yeah, i saw that fight. Had to pull the buggers apart" she said, glaring as the two students in question came in. "Never got the point of stars" Hayden grinned.

"Oh yes. I'm Hayden. Hayden Starrstone, Professor of Flying".
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Demo Matimarcan Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:12 am

"Truthfully, I've never understood Astronomy fully either," said Democritus, shrugging. "No, it sounded like the best job there was. Better than Arithmancy anyways."

"And no one takes Arithmancy. There's not even a teacher for it yet!"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:25 pm

"Truthfully, I've never understood Astronomy fully either," said Democritus, shrugging. "No, it sounded like the best job there was. Better than Arithmancy anyways."

"And no one takes Arithmancy. There's not even a teacher for it yet!"

"Lots better. I use to hate Arithmancy" Hayden smiled. "Did you use to go to this school?" she asked, her gray eyes flashing. "Oh. Since I'm new. What do you think about the teachers here?".
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Demo Matimarcan Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:40 pm

"Oh, no no no," said Democritus, pointing at himself. "I moved from America to England when I was seventeen for an exchange program. I never got sorted here... my niece is here though. She, thankfully, can get along with nearly anyone." He looked over to the Slytherin table and his niece had apparently not watched the fight between Barzini and Barela, and she was eating by herself.

"What do I think about the other professors? That's a little difficult," he said. "I've hardly had a full conversation with anyone except for Professor DeLuna over there. You could say I'm slightly antisocial?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:36 pm

"Was it nice in America. I used to live in Italy and i went to Beauxbatons" she smiled, from under her eyelashes. "Your niece?" Hayden said, scaning the Slytherin table.

"Yes, Barzini and Barela always fight" Hayden huffed. "Anti-social. Ha, really? Well then what do you think about the head master?"
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Demo Matimarcan Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:37 am

"America was fantastic. My hometown, San Francisco, is overcast most of the year so it's never too hot," said Democritus. "And yes, my niece Susannah is over there. The one with the blonde hair. I believe she takes your class."

"And I've never had the pleasure to really talk to the headmaster. In fact, I think that student fight was the first time I've even seen the man besides when he interviewed me for the job. He seems like an okay guy, and he gets his job done. I'll have to admit he's kinda shady."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:24 pm

I'd love to visit America" Hayden grinned, his accent was adorable.

"Ah, yes. Susannah. Lovely polite girl. You should be very proud" Hayden smiled nicely, looking down at her muddy clothes and whispered a cleaning spell.

Her expenisive Italian black silk robes were now sparkling clean. She pulled her hair from the pony, grinning as it brushed her shoulders, tickling her.

"I've...spoken to him. A pure gentleman he was to me" she flushed, remembering their encounter in the Shrieking Shack.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:48 am