Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+9
Andria Fallen
Sel
Colin O'Brian
Aldan Chaos
Savannah Lerran
Nova Doherty
Diane Scamander
Azrali Dancescu
Passion Rose
13 posters

Meeting Two- plans

Isabel Vector
    Isabel Vector
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Meeting Two- plans - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting Two- plans

Post by Isabel Vector Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:11 am

Isabel was furious, no, beyond furious. Asric Chaos, the headmaster of Hogwarts, was the leader of the Muggle-killing group that her father had joined. The reason he and her mother would never be together again... Izzy clenched her fists. Headmaster Chaos, leading the wizarding world in a raging war, Headmaster Chaos, murderer, no WONDER he taught battle physical training or whatever the hell it was. That sneaky, conniving manslaughterer! And Aldan, Asric's little brother, she had trusted him! She had tried to make friends with him! Izzy suddenly felt very sick. She would find out the reason for this.
    "I'll go," she said to Passion.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:58 am

Iris grunted an showed no emotion after all that had been with the other students. They were of course discouraged and shocked. She is too. But that doesn't really matter. She had already accepted that some things and persons are born that way in the first place. And it was his choice of destiny. No one can ever change that for her is too powerful to those under him. Besides, the girl always think about this rarely. The Headmaster isn't that much appealing to argue. Well, she can't deny that of all the past Heads of Hogwarts, he was the most rumored. Still, not majority of them are that evil. Or should she say that that way?

Iris shrugged and crossed her arms seriously. Waiting for the meeting to come up with another more interesting conversation than to stick with this one. She decided to stay behind and get on with her personal training as a Healer. She can be of use once she was left. But she still hoped that nothing bad will ever happen. She wouldn't want to waste time curing them and at the same time being terrified and crying her heart out because of some minor loss.

"Good luck. Take very good care to the three of you." She said as she brought her hopes up and kept silent yet again.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:20 am

She nodded at them. "Yes, unless my recourse's are wrong." She knew some people would be going after Aldan, because hew as the headmaster's little brother. "May I ask, that we judge Aldan here on his brother. Everybody is their own person." She gave a smile to Aldan, then looked at Isabel.

"Thank you." With two young guards, Passion was sure she would give up her own life for them. Then she turned to Savannah. "Do you wanna try to sack him? A man with a order on his back, and all the other qualities that makes me not want to get into a fight with him?" She shrugged. "I may be a vampire, but even I know that man is dangerous in a fight."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Well of course she couldn't sack him. No one would possibly take an eleven year old seriously. But there were people, older, smarter, and much more wiser than her who would be. And it was them she was counting on. But this man was the closest she'd probably ever be to the murderer of her father, and at this moment, she was putting the blame squarely on his shoulders. Glancing at Rosie, she shrugged slightly, "I can't, but Antoinette Weatherby should." referencing the Minister calmly, she stared coolly around the room.

Her gaze falling on Aldan, the brother of the headmaster, and for a moment she almost felt sorry for the boy. After all, it couldn't be easy for him to have to deal with a monster for a brother. But he was here, wasn't he? That meant that he was on her side - unless of course, he was a spy. Eyes instantly narrowing, she pledged to make sure if he was a spy or not. If this meant following him around everywhere, then so be it.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Maya listened to the conversation intently and silently admired the volunteers. She would volunteer herself too, really she would, but she was so physically weak and had no talents that could possibly defend Passion. Or even herself, come to think of it. What talents did she have, again?

Her wide blue eyes turned to the Aldan boy. He was brothers with the bad man, apparently. Maya watched him with clear interest. He could be a spy. But he didn't look very much like a spy. And if he wasn't, well, Maya could say that she envied him. He had the guts to stand up to his older brother...unlike her. And this situation was probably a tad more serious. Instead of the suspicious looks that a few girls seemed to be giving him, Maya grinned at the boy, now moving on to admire him.

Is everyone here that brave? Maya thought worriedly. If they thought she was...hell, her older brother was even able to defeat her. She was a doormat- simple as that, Maya told herself and bit her cheek.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:00 am

"Maya," She started. "Would you like to come? It might help persuading them a bit, and don't worry; we will keep you safe." She paused. "Do you know a little of Martial Arts?" She asked.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:06 am

"Yes." she answered a little too quickly, then blushed an off shade of scarlet. "I want to help, I don't just want to sit here and be a "muggle" mascot." she replied.

"Erm...not at all, actually." she admitted, twiddling her thumbs. "I mean...I have fought off a few people, but I've never taken any lessons or had any training." she winced. "Is that okay?" she asked worriedly.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:42 pm

She smiled at her. "Perfect. And that is alright- I just wanted to know if you are able to defend yourself just in case something happens. Even a little bit of experience can help you." She grinned.

She turned to the rest of the order. "Since we are fighting, to have peace within two groups. Wizards, and Mug- Sorry Amaya- Non-Wizarding folk. We know many ways to defend ourselves magically... but what if we don't have our wands?" She paused. "I think we need a few non-wizarding weapons. Just in case." She would sacrifice anything to keep the order members safe- including her own life.
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Aldan Chaos Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Aldan showed no sign of hearing Passion at first, though he did wince as he felt the unnerving and accusing glares and stares. He hadn't really been told that his brother was the actual leader, so that was a nasty and unpleasant surprise for him, but Aldan knew he'd have a tough time of hiding this from Asric the minute he found out --hopefully he never did.

"Right," he said slowly. "I'd like my loyalties to Protectores Mundi to remain unknown outside of this room. I am not a spy for my brother and I do not support what he does, but I do respect my brother as a headmaster simply because his leadership skills are... unique and fitting for his position." He idly tapped his foot.

"I am not Asric," he said as he heard Passion's words of not thinking of him like his brother. "I'm 11 years old, Ravenclaw, and I have a complete fascination with muggles that my brother is no doubt horrified about. He does not know --nor do I want him to know-- that I am actively going against him like this."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:08 am

Iris listened to the ongoing conversation with interest. And while she was lost in her thoughts, the boy Chaos came. Just as he was quite talking about at the moment. She heard the sincere explanation and decided whether or not to believe in him. Should she? Should all the members of the order accept his story as a genuine one?

"Well, thanks for the explanation. Honest, I mean." Iris spoke with a shrug.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:55 pm

He was the same age as her. Why had she instantly assumed that Aldan Chaos was older? Shrugging to herself, she looked back at him curiously. He didn't seem like a spy, actually he seemed quite sincere. But she couldn't trust him. Savannah had learnt not to trust anyone. But if he gave her a good enough reason, she wouldn't be suspicious. Until then, she'd simply treat him with the same indifference she treated him. And she wouldn't have that much of a chance to get to know him anyway; he didn't want his allegiance known to Protectores Mundi known outside this room, even speaking to someone with the surname Lerran would raise red flags in the mind of his brother. Nodding in agreement with th dark-haired elder student, she smiled at Aldan.

Looking at Rosie as she spoke again, she frowned slightly, "What kind of non-wizarding weapons?"
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:05 am

Andria turned her gaze at the boy who just entered after she listened thoroughly throughout the whole conversation of the meeting. Everything somehow makes sense now. Traitors. The truth behind the lies. Trust. All was quite tricky to choose from.

She sighed and decided it best that the Chaos boy was speaking honestly. After all, he's just a child. And who can ever accuse someone of betrayal when nobody even knows the real story? And, every person in the world have different perceptions. You can't expect that because he's related to the Headmaster slash the leader of the other group, he should follow wherever his elderly goes. This one's different. And sure enough, the lady would think that the explanation is sincere. Who would use the boy as a spy? Maybe perhaps a soulless human will.

"Thank you for your sincere explanation, lad. We can't just argue of what's the truth and what's not. We can't judge people that easily without knowing the real story."

Andria said kindly and tried to answer her best for the question of the Gryffindor girl she noticed as one of her students from Dueling. The intelligent one.

"Well, I know some of it. Guns with speeding bullets. Sharp things called knives. Rather strong. But when compared to our kind of weapons, they're nothing compared to it. Still, the power lies by its castor."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:13 pm

She nodded in agreement. "There is even more powerful weapons out there, like grenades, Atomic Bombs, but stuff we won't need. Maybe a grenade. But yes, knives and guns will be good to have. I am not a expert though, maybe somebody here is an expert on Muggle Weapons." She was not interested in all of it so it was hard for her to learn it.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Colin tilted his head as he listened and thought about what was being said.

"I do know a little bit about their weaponary," he stated slowly, "Guns are their biggest weapon... usually most who are in that sort of buisness will be carrying at least one gun of some kind on them - and of course they have several different types of gun, each more leathal than the last.

"Knives and other sharp weapondary are usually only used by certain skilled people - or amatures, who aren't therefore very intimidating - for it takes a certain amount of skill and of course proximity to use affectively.

He paused a long moment before he allowed his brain to think of the bombs, "The atomic bomb is of course their most leathal, ignore of coures their Nuclear one which has never been set of, and unless they are completely desperate, probably won't ever be, but they are fond of small devices, pipe bombs and the likes, to get jobs done quickly."
    Isabel Vector
    Isabel Vector
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isabel Vector Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:21 am

Isabel was shocked by Aldan's little speech, then immediately felt horrible about what she had thought about him. He was not his brother, and was talented and brave. As Isabel though about it, she realized that they were alike. Aldan was hiding his loyalties to Protectores Mundi from his Maius Bonum brother, and she was hiding her loyalties to Protectores Mundi from her Maius Bonum father. Her father... Isabel suddenly felt sick to her stomach. If she went to the meeting, her father would most likely find out about her loyalties. She remembered something J.J. Jones had told her:

"Look, do what you want, but I know that abuse is wrong, and I feel like someone, somewhere can help you. But its your life. Its up to you to fix it."

She would not be a coward. If Aldan could be brave enough to face people, so could she.
    "Thanks, Aldan," Isabel whispered to him, smiling.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:29 pm

She smiled. "Thank you so much Colin." She paused. "Colin, is it possible for you to look up some guns and knives that I should get?" She asked. "Just write a list, then I will buy them." She frowned. "Anybody prefer to have both, or just one?" She asked. She got out a muggle pen and notebook. She wanted her members prepared.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Shifting in her seat as she listened to one of the professor's speak, her fingers curled around her wand. Sure, she didn't carry it around with her all of the time, but the idea of not having it with her if something happened to her terrified her. She didn't want to end up like her father at the bottom of a lake.

Banishing the thought from her head, she looked over at Rosie. Speaking up, she said, "I reckon I could use a knife. How hard can it be?" Faking a smile, she glanced back down at her wand, flipping it over and over in her hands.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:40 am

Maybe if you'd stab yourself, then that would not be good at all.

Iris thought at the back of her mind while listening with the conversation going further and further. Sure, muggle weaponry is dead dangerous, but if you'll know everything about them even from the tiniest bit, then there would be no problem. Magic versus the ordinary? Or would it be rather appropriate if 'skill versus speed'? They have to at least get some knowledge on that.

Come to think of it, she did hurt herself just months ago at her house using a knife. Talk about forcing yourself to chop while reading the recipe. When it comes to cooking, Iris was not plainly good at it. And she did admit it.

[[OOC: Hey, Rosie! Would you care to join us at Honeydukes? Promised to pay you a visit. Smile]]
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:38 pm

She turned to Savanah. "I think there is more to it than that." She smiled. "But no worries, it shouldn't be difficult."

She smiled at Iris who was being quiet. She asked her,"What do you prefer?" She asked. She jotted down Savannah's name under Knife.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Colin nodded his head, "I believe I could managed something like that yes."

He leaned back again after that, thinking about what he would have to do, and listening to the children and everyone else talk amongst themselves.
    Isabel Vector
    Isabel Vector
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isabel Vector Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:15 am

Isabel lifted her hand up timidly. "I think I should use a gun. I don't think I could handle a knife, just straight-on violence. That would not end well for me. I think it would be best if I had something to use while well back."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:19 am

Iris looked at Rosie with confusion. What can she do? To prefer to be exact. Sure, she can manage with the healing bits. But with the weaponry part? That would be some challenge indeed. She can still suggest or something.

"I think we should of course train first. I mean, with a professional to teach us. 'Cause that would be hard. We're not that familiar or anything about those weapons. We can at least try. But the finding part of an instructor can be a tough one."

The girl sighed, giving up on being weak. She had to be strong now. This is the time to be one. Let go of all the fear of the unknown and face it. What wrong can be done?

"I think I can train to use a dagger. Just for a start. I think I can still do it."
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:19 pm

"Oh!" Amaya exclaimed loudly. "Jack has some weapons. He's my brother. And, erm, I think he would let me borrow them. Or maybe even teach me how to use them. I-I'm not sure." she stuttered and wrung her hands nervously.

"S-Should I ask him?" she asked Passion. Maya didn't particularly want to speak to Jack, but if it would help....Well, she had to do something.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:02 pm

She grinned at Colin. "Great!"

Then she turned to Isabel. "Gotcha. I am the same way." She smiled, and wrote Isabel's name under Gun. She looked at Eye. "That is true, there is another difficulty." She sighed. "Well, it would be worth it in the end I hope." She jotted down Eye's name under Dagger.

She grinned at Amaya. "That would be perfect! Please do ask him, thank you." She smiled at Amaya.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:29 am

Andria sighed and came up with her rather bravest decision of all. She had more in mind to contribute. And this is for the better. Nothing can go wrong with perseverance and compassion themselves. She just have to believe in everyone else and practically in herself. They would succeed if they can go on with this plan. She knew it.

"Perhaps I can train to use those weaponry. And I can also give few points about them since I knew them quite all my life. May the younger ones be able to handle this thing and watch for themselves if they have to."

She said with hopelessly, with her knowing that this is very dangerous indeed. Having specialized in a different kind of Dueling, can they manage grabbing this opportunity?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:15 am