Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Meeting someone new?

Meeting someone new? Empty Meeting someone new?

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 9:37 am

Adrian waved goodbye to his 'parents' and got on the train. He had his hands in his pockets as he searched for an empty compartment. He had a bored expression on his face, he was too tired to even think of being the slightest up to date.

He sat down, leaning against the window as soon as he found the empty compartment. He closed his eyes and listened to the many sounds the train was making. Maybe someone would pick the same compartment as him? He wasn't sure, but he kind of hoped so.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Meeting someone new? Empty Re: Meeting someone new?

Post by Diane Scamander Mon May 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Diane looked around for a 'not-so-crowded' compartment. Yeah.. most of the compartment were a bit crowdy or something like that. Guess the students were so happy to be back.

She finally saw this one compartment where there was only a single person. She opened the compartment door carefully.

"Uuumm... would you mind if I sit here? The other compartments are kinda.... crowded," she explained to the guy, leaning against the window.

Meeting someone new? Empty Astoria

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 12:49 pm

Suddenly the door banged open once more and in walked a sleek haired blonde. She had an air of elegance as she smirked.
    "Well, I guess I found a seat." Astoria said.
    She took out her wand, conjured some cushions and sat down, observing all the people in the compartment.
    "So . . ."
    She watched as both the other people shifted uncomfortibily. She smiled.

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 1:06 pm

Adrian raised his head to look at the girl who had just opened the compartment door. He rubbed his eyes and nodded. "Sure, I dont mind at all.." He gave her a tired smile.

A black cat jumped into the compartment through the open door and made it's way to him. "Beez, I thought I had forgotten you." He grinned and petted his cat.

Adrian observed the new girl who had joined them. "Hello.." He moved his feet to the floor and sat up more straight as she conjured the cushions. "Fancy." He mumbled, raising a brow.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Mon May 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Diane smiled at the new girl. "uuumm.. hi!" Very Happy

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 1:46 pm

Astoria merely nodded her head.

"Hello, Diane. And Adrian . . . Oh by the way, the fact that I have been raised as a lady does not make me fancy."

She smiled as they looked back in shock that she knew their names and could hear.

Sometimes being an accomplished Legilimens was the best.

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 2:07 pm

Adrian glanced at her, he smirked. "You do realise, that maybe I didn't mean it in that way.. There's a thing called sarcasm." He swung up his legs and leaned against the window again.

"Now that you know our names... Care to inform us what yours is?" He petted his cat, who started to purr, and yawned.

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Astoria tilted her head in contemplation.

"Astoria Xavier Marvolo . . . you probably know my ancestors."

She waited for the familiar flicker of recognition.

"Some call him You-Know-Who, others the Dark Lord and the rare few Voldemort."

Again she paused waiting for them to gasp in horror. The war might be over but the fear remained. She smiled once more.

"I call him or at least used to call him Grandad."

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 3:06 pm

"It must have been quite 'Joyful' to have Voldemort as your grandad" Adrian air quoted 'Joyful' as he spoke. He didn't fear the name, he was long gone, so why spend time fearing him? I wonder which House that girl is going to be sorted into..

"May I guess you've got a Family name to protect since you call yourself a Lady?" He smirked.

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 3:24 pm

A shadow fell over Astoria's face. She recovered quickly.

She glanced at Adrian and smiled.

"You may guess but don't expect an answer."

She watched emotions flicker on his face. She resisted the urge to laugh and kept her face emotionless.

"I'll put you out of your misery. I do have a reputation to up keep - but as you can see I have parted ways with it. I am not sitting with the Malfoys or anyone influential."

She looked at both of the people in compartment.

"Unless I am mistaken?" She asked - she could easily look into their minds but giving them power worked well.

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 4:04 pm

"Greatly mistaken when you assume that I am a Malfoy, just because I know how to talk back.." Adrian kept his face expression calm. "I doubt I have anything to do influential people of the wizarding world, or the muggle world for that case.." He shrugged and glanced at Astoria.

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 5:15 pm

For a second, Astoria saddened, remembering the conversation in Hog's Head. She looked at Adrian.

"You misunderstand me." Her eyes were filled with hurt - so different to the character she had portrayed since entering the compartment. "Its OK - many do. I guess I am not like my family."

She paused and looked to see how he was reacting.

"I try to be. Many hate me - I have made more enemies then I care to mention. This time I wanted it to be different - my family intend for me to be just as 'great' as my ancestors. Indeed I knew you were not a Malfoy - they follow orders blindly and do not talk back - especially not to me."

She smiled, swinging her hair back from her face.

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Adrian sighed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, I'm a bit 'weird' when I'm tired.." He gave her a weak smile. "I also have a habbit of talking back, which I'm currently working on." He lowered his head and scratched his neck.

"You know, it's better to be yourself than to try and live up to who others think you should be.."

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 6:41 pm

Charlotte got on the train and made the long search of looking for a seat. Her long brown hair flowing almost to waist length in delicate waves and her cool grey blue eyes, like bottomless pits, endless as you look in them.

She sighed as she looked through all the windows of the carriages and at last she noticed a seat. Forcing the stiff door open, Charlotte moved into the compartment and sat down. Looking at the other students around her.

I wonder who they are? ... What year are they? Are they first years too? Another sigh. Things were easier back in the days where she spoke. She sat observing the others in the compartment.

Last edited by Charlotte Alexis Grey IV on Mon May 02, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 6:51 pm

This time Astoria was the first to make a move.

"Hi, um . . . Charlotte. I am Astoria Xavier Marvolo and I am different to my ancestors." She said, with a thankful smile to Adrian.

Astoria always introduced herself using her full name and this time she would be proud of her name - no matter who she was related to.

Then she seemed to realise that Charlotte looked taken aback.

"I am a legilmens, let me inform you before you freak out. I guess you're in first year too - do you know what a legilimens is? Are you a mudblo- I mean, a muggle-born ? I can explain it, if you wish."

Being herself in public was going to be hard to get used to.

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 7:13 pm

I'm no Mudblood... Muggle-born. I am Charlotte Alexis Grey the IV and my family have been helping yours for a very long time. You'll do well to stay out of my head, when i don't invite you in. Sends a mild glare at her in warning, before looking about at the others.

These your friends Astoria?

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Adrian returned Astoria's smile. He shifted his glance to the new girl, yawning slightly. "The silent type I see.." He tilted his head and petted his cat. "Nice to meet you, uhm, Charlotte." He waved tiredly.

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 9:00 pm

"Tired are you?" She said to Adrian." You keep yawning."

She smiled.

"We will be there soon and you can get some rest."

Astoria turned and looked at Charlotte and smiled menacingly - her ancestors might not have gifted all of their traits to her but she would defend herself.

Dah-ling, dear Charlotte, understand this and understand it now, no one threatens a Marvolo and gets away with it. Yes, I think I remember you - if just. Charlotte - don't mess with me. I wish to be a friend but I shall be an enemy if you force me to be.

Astoria turned back to Diane and Adrian, who were watching curiously.

"Charlotte is an old friend." Her voice was filled with sarcasm.

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 9:29 pm

"'Completely worn out' is more fitting." Adrian chuckled. "I cant wait till we arrive at Hogwarts, I swear to merlin I'm ditching the feast and going straight to bed."

He looked from Charlotte to Astoria. "Well, meeting an old friend is always so great.." He chimed in sarcastically.

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 12:26 am

Sighs inwardly. I have so very reasons to keep people out of my head Astoria. It was noting against you. Your family are doing a very admirable thing, ridding the world of......

Charlotte what are you getting yourself into? you're natural remember. no alliances with either side.

Charlotte forces a rather convincing fake smile, nodding to Adrian.

Sitting up, her back straight, she plays with her long hair. Her soft eyes change from grey blue to Grey in the lighting and she looks around the room again. Her gaze falling on the window before moving to her hands in her lap.

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 8:41 pm

She nodded at Charlotte - wondering whether she had found a friend. She was obviously a first year and pureblood so her parents would not disapprove - surely.

Looking out of the window she saw the silhouette of Hogwarts against a dark blue backdrop. The stars were out and the air was warm.

"I suggest we get our robes on."

She looked at Charlotte, expecting her to say something.

"I would have thought you would go to Beauxbaton's. It is after for pureblooded young ladies. I had to argue for weeks to go to Hogwarts instead."

She smiled.

"I'm very stubborn."

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 1:52 am

My grandmother lets me do as i please. I wanted to come here, so she allowed me. It isn't very often i ask her for things. plus its tradition for my father's family. they were all Slytherin, My mother went to Beauxbaton's though.

Gets down her trunk and pulling a curtain around herself, changes out of her jeans, and long sleeve shirt, into her Hogwarts robes. Once dressed she pins an Orange pin to the front indicating she has a disability.

Moves the curtain away and pulls her hair out the back of her robes, letting it fall back down her back, right down to her waist.

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Astoria smiled.

The castle could be seen and people were talking as they got off the Hogwarts Express. With a wave to the people in her compartment she hurried off the train.

She had arrived for the best time of her life.

And she would make the best of it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:39 pm