Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

First Meeting (Letti/Wy)

First Meeting (Letti/Wy) Empty First Meeting (Letti/Wy)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:12 am

Letti walked into Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. She went up to the counter and ordered chocolate ice cream with citrus flavored sprinkles. Happy with her choice, she looked around for a table. There was only one left, near the back. She quickly walked to the seat before anybody could take it.

She pulled at the chair at the same time somebody else did. Looking up, she saw a cute looking boy. "Uh, hi," she muttered.

First Meeting (Letti/Wy) Empty Re: First Meeting (Letti/Wy)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:18 am

Wyatt had just ordered his ice cream, cookies and cream with chocolate syrup, and was about to sit down at the last available table. He reached for the chair at the same time somebody else did. He looked up and found a rather pretty blonde.

"Oh, hello," he said, pulling his hand back from the chair. "Go ahead, you can have it. I'll just stand."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:34 am

Letti shook her head. "No, you take the chair. Really. It's no problem," she said, backing away from the chair. She looked around the parlour for another chair, but nobody was moving. Lazy people....not moving, she thought bitterly. She turned towards the boy, smiling.

"I'm Letti, by the way," she said, sticking her hand to him. "Are you gonna go to Hogwarts next year? I haven't seen you around."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:44 am

"No, you take it. I'll just go get another," Wyatt said. He walked up to the counter and asked for another chair. The man behind the counter easily conjured one up, and he carried it back to the table, setting it down beside the other.

"Nice to meet you, Letti. I'm Wyatt," he said, returning the smile and shaking her hand. "Yeah, I'll be starting Hogwarts next year. What house are you in?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:49 am

Letti mentally facepalmed as he got another chair. How the heck did i not think of that? She smiled at him as he shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you, Wyatt."

"Well, it's a good thing you chose Hogwarts. The best school ever. No question. Professor Vandever is the best." She took a bite out of her ice cream before answering his question. "I'm a slytherin. Most people, cough, gryffindors, cough, think that we're evil. But not all of us are," she grinned.

"What house do you wanna be in?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:58 am

"Yeah, I've heard good things about Professor Vandever. What does she teach again? Herbology?" Wyatt asked, eating a spoonful of the delicious ice cream. "Really? I never thought Slyherin's were all that evil. I mean, sure, all the Death Eaters were in there, but that doesn't make the entire house evil."

He waved his hand at the thought, taking another bite of ice cream.

"I either want to be in Slytherin or Ravenclaw," he replied, grinning. "Slytherin is my first choice, though."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Letti grinned. "Slytherin is the best! We one the house cup this year. It was unbelievable. Ravenclaw's fine. My cousin's in it. She was pretty upset about losing, but only the best win," she winked.

"I'm sure you'll do fine in any house, but, remember, Slytherin is awesome," she stage whispered, before taking a huge bite out of her citrus/chocolate ice cream. She instantly regretted that. "Brain freeze," she groaned, rubbing her forehead. "Note to self: no matter how good the ice cream, ALWAYS take small bites," she giggled.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:52 pm

"That's awesome! Go snakes!" Wyatt said, smiling. He chuckled and took another bite of his ice cream. "I learned the hard way to always take small bites," he scowled a bit at the memory, but shook it off.

"So, what are your favourite classes?" he asked curiously.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Rubbing away the remains of her brain freeze, she thought of all the classes she took that year. "It's between Potions and Dueling. Although, i'd have to say dueling because i have trouble with potions. But, other than that, it's pretty fun."

She glared at her ice cream before caving and taking a bite of it. "WHy does ice cream have to be so good? It's evil!" she stabbed her ice cream with her spoon and pouted. "But it's sooo delicious," she moaned. "Wyatt, why does everything good have to be so evil? It's not fair," she whined.

"Stupid ice cream," she muttered before smiling sheepishly at Wyatt. "Please ignore my outburst," she blushed. "Um, what classes do you want to take?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Wyatt laughed at her little outburst.

"Not everything good is evil. Take chocolate for instance. It's not evil, it is?" he said, deep in thought. He smiled brightly before answering her next question. "I want to take Potions, Duelling, Defence Against the Dark Arts and Charms. Maybe Occlumeny, I haven't decided yet..," he trailed off, taking another bite of ice cream.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:03 pm

"Yes," she said. "Chocolate is evil! It lures you in with it's chocolaty deliciousness, and then...BAM! You get a tummy ache," she pouted.

Letti listened to Wyatt's class choices and grinned. "Charms is amazing. Professor DeLuna is amazing. She had an entire period where all of her students attacked each other. My cousin, Mel, had the class. She said it was insanely fun," she said, stirring her ice cream until it was mush.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:04 am

"Chocolate is not evil," Wyatt said, rolling his eyes. "You're crazy," he teased.

He listened to what Letti said.

"Really? Sounds like fun! I'm definitely taking that class!" he said with a grin. "I can't wait to finally arrive at Hogwarts. Is it really as magnificent as everyone claims?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Letti snorted. "Chocolate is evil. If you eat too much, you get a tummy ache. If you eat to little, you want more, making you eat more and giving you a tummy ache. So, basically, you get a tummy ache, making it evil," she said, sticking her tongue out at Wyatt.

"It's amazing. It's indescribable. Just the thought of it is...breathtaking," she sighed. "There's a room, the Room of Requirement, and it's totally cool. Just think of where you want to go, and it appears, as that place."

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 10:45 pm

"If you eat just the right amount, though, you wont get a tummy ache," Wyatt said matter-of-factly, taking another bite of his ice cream.

"Sounds amazing. Wont be too long until I finally get to go," he said happily. "The Room of Requirement? I thought that place was just a rumour! Never thought it was real. Where is it at?"

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 1:04 am

Letti scowled, crossing her arms. "But what is the right amount? Can you tell me that, Old Wise One?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Letti grinned, her eyes lighting up. "I could tell you," she smirked. "But then I'd have to kill you."

She sat back in her chair, her hands behind her head, grinning. "I will tell you this, It's as far away from my common room as it can get."

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 8:30 pm

"Touché. I cannot tell you that, young grasshopper," Wyatt said, sighing in defeat and hanging his head.

"Kill me, ehh? I'm too young to die!" he said in mock horror. "But seriously, tell me. Please?"

"And the common room is in the dungeons, right?" he asked her, thinking. "From what I've read, there are seven floors plus the ground floor and the dungeons. So I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's on the seventh floor?"

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Letti giggled as Wyatt hung his head. "You're ridiculous, you know that?" she asked, poking his arm playfully.

She shook her head, making a motion as if she were zipping her lip. "Sorry. Only awesome people get to know," she smirked.

Scowling, Letti sighed. "Do you have to ruin my fun?" she asked, pouting. "But, yes. It is on the Seventh floor. I will not tell you the exact place. Although, I could show you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:49 am