Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Meeting some First years

Meeting some First years Empty Meeting some First years

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 2:07 am

Caleb walked onto the train, searching for a compartment. He was pretty early, so it was fairly easy. He sat down with his back against the window, resting his head against the glass.
    Erin Lily NightGale
    Erin Lily NightGale
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Meeting some First years Empty Re: Meeting some First years

Post by Erin Lily NightGale Mon May 02, 2011 5:10 am

Erin curled yet another letter from her dad, he hadn't come to see her off, he was still Italy. A part of her had hoped that he would've come, but she knew he'd never do that.

She opened up a compartment door and found a boy sitting all alone. "Eh, is it okay if I sit here?" She had never been to good to talk with others, she always felt so awkward.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Mon May 02, 2011 6:16 am

Zayden walked directly through the solid barrier between platforms 9 and 10 to go unto the platform 9 3/4, where the Hogwarts Express boards. She was practically hoping for some students to be there already but as soon as she went through, she didn't find one. She didn't waste any time, she quickly wheeled the cart, said goodbye to her mum and got into the train. Near her, was a compartment with two students in it. She swore she never saw those two before. Zayden came to Hogwarts last year so she knew some of the students." They must be first years.", she mumbled to herself, rejoicing to sit with someone that has the same year as hers, she hope. She came in and said, "Mind if I sit? I'm Zayden, by the way. Are the two of you first years?"
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tayla Wayland Mon May 02, 2011 6:42 am

Tayla walked throught the barrier to Platform 9 3/4 with a grin quickly bidding her parents goodbye and getting onto the train. She walked past a few empty compartments before coming across one with three people around her age in it so she backtracked and slid the door open standing awkwardly in the doorway.
    "Do you mind if I sit with you guys?" she asked twirling her long dark hair around her finger, a habit of hers glancing around the compartment.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Tue May 03, 2011 12:09 am

"Hey Tayla!! Oh of course you can. Did you sign up for classes already?", Zayden said, welcoming Tayla cheerfully.

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 12:41 am

"Hey, I'm Caleb," he said, waving at the three girls that just entered his compartment. "I don't mind if you join."

Caleb moved his feet off the seat so that someone could sit.

"Are you all first years?" he asked.
    Erin Lily NightGale
    Erin Lily NightGale
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Erin Lily NightGale Tue May 03, 2011 6:17 am

Erin sat down infront of Caleb, glancing out the window shortly before turning to the others. "Erin," She introduced herself.

"It's.. My first year on Hogwarts.." She scratched her neck.
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tayla Wayland Tue May 03, 2011 6:45 am

"Hey Zayden yeah i have" Tayla greeted cheerily as she took a seat next to the boy Caleb "Nice to meet you Caleb, Erin and yes I am a first year, the names Tayla, but feel free to call me Tay" she said with a grin before taking her kitten Anastasia out of her cat case and cuddling her.

Meeting some First years Empty Hi

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 8:52 am

Imogen walked through the corridors of the train, feeling nervous and invisable amongst the throngs of students, finally she came to a compartment with a group of students, the red haired 1st year paused, but they looked friendly and she wasn't planning on becoming a Gryffindor for nothing, holding her head high she stepped in. "Umm can I sit with you guys please?"
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Wed May 04, 2011 4:20 am

"Very nice to meet you. Yep, sure am but actually it's not really my first year in Hogwarts.", Zayden responded with a cheery smile on her face.

Few moments later, she noticed someone standing outside their compartment. Then, a beautiful red haired girl came in.

"Umm can I sit with you guys please?", she said.

Zayden smiled at her and responded," Sure, come on in. My name is Zayden. What's yours?"

Meeting some First years Empty hi

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 5:57 am

Relief showed in the girl's eyes and she gave Zayden a shy smile, "thanks, I'm Imogen, 1st year. it's nice to meet you" she paused then knowing the others would notice her accent added "umm, I'm actually from New Zealand"
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Wed May 04, 2011 7:56 am

Zayden giggled and said," Very nice to meet you too. Don't be shy. So, do you have any relatives here?"

Meeting some First years Empty hi

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 8:40 am

"I think I have some great uncle living England" she smiled at them, then asked with slight nerves and curiousity on her face "so I heard you say that you were a second year, what's Hogwarts like?"
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Wed May 04, 2011 9:45 am

"Actually, I'm still in First Year. It's just because last year, I already started taking up classes but eventually, they we're discussing the fourth lesson already.", Zayden responded cheerfully.

Meeting some First years Empty cool

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 9:14 pm

"Oh, Cool" Imogen smiled - she wasn't the best conversationlist, but Zayden had a very kind and warm personality. She glanced around the compartment and realised that she didn't know the others "and what are your names?"
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tayla Wayland Thu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm

"I''m Tayla! But call me Tay!" Tayla responded cheerfully bouncing in her seat slightly her dark hair falling loose from its pony tail.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:34 am