Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Wirtten In The Stars

Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Wirtten In The Stars Empty Wirtten In The Stars

Post by Rozzers Mon May 07, 2012 8:58 pm

It was dark out and The students had a hour left of curfew. Alexa had changed out of her robes into her tight black leather legging with her dragon hide boots and tight jumper which was warm. Her long hair was on curlz going down her back. Her heels clicked as she walked from the west tower to the south tower going through secret passage ways. She got to the battle strategies classroom and knocked on the door hopeing Henrick was in.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Wirtten In The Stars Empty Re: Wirtten In The Stars

Post by Henrick Von Richter Mon May 07, 2012 9:05 pm

I had been sitting in my classroom trying to get all my crap together, before the new Lessons started. There was no way in hell I could mess up, or fail the students that were soon to be mine. My ears perked up as I heard someone coming towards my room, and I was unsure of who it was - because they sounded much larger than the typical student. And then the knock on the door came, and I heard breathing, the only breathing pattern that I recognized - Alexa's. I slowly made my way to the door and opened it, trying not to show my worry about my failing lesson works. And with a half-meaningful smile I spoke to her. "Hello, Alexa. How're you?"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon May 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Alexa raise a elegant eyebrow at Henrick. I could tell he was nervous. Alexa smiled at him and shook her head.

"Hello Henrick. I'm fantastic, even though a certain student wanted to flood a hallway this afternoon." Alexa said with a roll of eyes and a small laugh. She looked at him again.

"I can tell that your getting ready for your lessons. I know your nervous Henrick. No need to be." Alexa said as she kissed his cheek.

"I believe you can do it." Alexa whisped into his neck. She looked up at him and smirked. She winked a green eye at him.

"So, will you invite me into your classroom. I haven't really been in the south tower.My classroom is in the west tower. So that means I'm the wicked witch of the west tower." Alexa said with a amusing smile.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Mon May 07, 2012 9:25 pm

I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that a student tried to flood the hallway, kids were so rebellious and stupid. "Yea... Well, I was attempting to. You are the perfect distraction though, Alexa. And thanks, but I will be nervous anyway." As she kissed my cheek I smiled and grabbed her hand gently. Her mannerisms were very cute indeed, they always were - and I appreciated them. I nodded and gestured for her to come into the room, as I cast a spell to brighten the room up for us. "Come on in Wicked Witch. But you are my wicked witch, right?" With a smile on my face, I moved quickly to my desk, letting go of her hand - and stacked my papers neatly.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon May 07, 2012 9:46 pm

"I can be your wicked witch any day you want me to Henrick!" Alexa said in a seductive voice to him. She snapped her fingers and opened the curtains of each window. It was a clear night. Alexa went up behind him and wrapped hers arms around his waist. She muffled a laugh and flicked her long hair out of the way.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Mon May 07, 2012 9:57 pm

That voice drove me crazy, I had never heard her be seductive - it was unbelievably sexy. As the curtains opened at her magic, I smiled - I loved the fact that she didn't need a wand, it was actually pretty amazing. As she wrapped her arms around my waist, I smiled and leaned into her a bit, enjoying every moment of this. With unrealistic speed I spun around and picked her up - and gave her the first kiss I should have given her in our previous meetings. Using my telepathy, to avoid breaking the kiss - I infiltrated her mind, even though I said I would never use the power on her. [i]"I missed you, Alexa. Really did, and I am glad that you stopped by... honestly. You look so... beautiful, yet sexy as well dear." I cupped her face in my hands, and rubbed my thumbs over her face - as I continued to kiss her.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon May 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Alexa laughed as she was picked up. She watched as he inhumanly turned around. She smiled when his lips met hers for the first time. She kissed back and She let her occlumencey walls fall. She trusted him. She found that he infiltrated her mind. She smirked into the kiss and let her thoughts be read.

"I also return the favor Mr Von Richter!"Alexa made her thoughts purr to him. her hands snaked there way up around his neck. She Broke the kiss and her green eyes sparked within Henricks. Her lips pouted when she started to smirk.

"I'm totally glad I stopped by too. I have a question though. Can you read thoughts when someone has a occlumencey wall up?" Alexa asked as she moved closer to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 2:29 am