Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Best For Last | Chmerkovskiy Household

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Best For Last | Chmerkovskiy Household - Page 3 Empty Re: Best For Last | Chmerkovskiy Household

Post by Karmzy Wed May 30, 2012 2:05 am

Karma flipped over, swimming through the air and looking down on the work room. There was paint splatters on the floor. She cocked her head to the side, floating up higher and looking down.

"Shut up for a moment, Liksie." She ordered, flipping upside down to look again.

A grin split her face. "You're lucky my muse revived before the end of that sentance." She said with a smirk, looking down at the floor. "Come up here, Pig."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Best For Last | Chmerkovskiy Household - Page 3 Empty Re: Best For Last | Chmerkovskiy Household

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu May 31, 2012 6:41 pm

Feliks yawned agian, making this one more elaborate.

"Again with the names," he joked closing his eyes, "Someone should tell you what is and isn't a term of endearment."

He was quite comfortable where he was to be honest.

"No thanks," he said. "I think I'll stay here for a bit. Nap or something."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:17 am

"Everything's a term of endearment, Liksie darling." She said, cocking her head to the side as she looked at the image they'd created - accidentally - on the floor. "Fine. You're just gonna miss it then." She flipped right-side up and lounged back again, closing her eyes.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:35 am

Feliks raised an eyebrow still not openning his eye.

"Hmm? What new tactict are you using to get me to move this time?" he was only asking out of a vague need to keep talking. He highly doubted anything was getting him to move this time. He was tired out.

Wasn't a boy allowed to relax?
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:36 pm

"hmm?" She hummed, opening on eye to glance down at him. "I have no ulterior motives yet." She said, drifting back down toward him as her gravity slowly turned back on. She laid beside him and looked up at thier masterpiece-in-progress, a grin flitting across her face.

"We work well together." she said, closing her eyes. "You should come paint my house sometime. It's a real boring wallspace. I want you to make it colorful."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Feliks nodded his head tiedly, humming a bit in response, "I expect compensation."

He smirked to himself even as his mind had already begun to drift off. He wasn't in fact completely aware of what he was saying or where she was. He was completely at ease and going to take complete advangate of it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:20 pm