Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

One step forward, two steps back.

Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

One step forward, two steps back. Empty One step forward, two steps back.

Post by Jess Tue May 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Jessica sighed deeply. She was slightly angry with herself, and she didn't know fully why...
    "Why don't you just get it over with?!" she screamed at herself, watching a flower she had circled a million times. "Every time you get close to him, you back out. It's like one step forward, two steps back all the time!"

She jumped down on the ground hard, screaming again. She was royally annoyed. She was royally frustrated. She was roooooyally lovestuck.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

One step forward, two steps back. Empty Re: One step forward, two steps back.

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Alexander sees the distressed little girl and walks over. After attending charm school as a child he knew how to please people. He bows to the first year and grins "good afternoon milady i noticed you seemed distraught and i thought maybe i could help you."
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Tue May 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Jessica stopped circling and rolled her eyes at the boy. "I looked distressed? Wow, no-one can read me quite like you. How'd you know? My screaming? Jumping? Look of sheer annoyance? I thought I was far more subtle," she said sarcastically, folding her arms and scowling. "Yes, I am annoyed. At myself, at boys, at that stupid butterfly that I swear is stalking me..." she trailed off, pointing at the animal and glaring at it. "Why do you care, anyway?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 09, 2012 12:45 am

Alexander grins "because youre a first year in my house. i care about you for that reason." he flashes a briliant smile. "so what do you say? come with me to the ball tonight?"
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Wed May 09, 2012 6:45 am

"Ball? That means dresses, dancing and romance. I'm a first year. Me plus romance equals a trip to the hospital wing for you. Get it?" she smirked, shifting her weight so she was leaning on her left leg in a slight runway pose. "And yes, well spotted. I'm a firstie. You're a third year. That leaves all th more reason not to go to the ball with you, doesn't it? And what would Certh-" she cut herself off and slapped her forehead, hoping that he hadn't read into that sentance the way she had intended it.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 09, 2012 10:31 am

He laughs "ohhh i seee.... youre into the salamar boy well may love be on your side in this one" he bows "i wish you the best of luck young miss lupin"
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Wed May 09, 2012 6:24 pm

"That is strictly none of your business, Mr Bloodbayne. And so what if I like him? And what do you mean, about that 'on my side' thing, anyway?" she questioned, looking him right in the eye. She wasn't backing down, and by the looks of it, nor was he.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 09, 2012 7:33 pm

he smirs "if love is true it will all work out in the end n'est pas?" he smiles "thats french you know...." he smiles

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:56 pm