Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

When you have no one to live for... [Suicide of a Gryffie]

Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

When you have no one to live for... [Suicide of a Gryffie] Empty When you have no one to live for... [Suicide of a Gryffie]

Post by Cera Laurent Tue May 08, 2012 11:28 pm

Victoria leaned over the railing to the astronomy tower, tears streaming down her rosy cheeks as she sniffled and sobbed roughly. Summer vacation had been great without parents or members of the other classes to worry about. All she needed was a little time to herself and some friends and she would be set for the next term classes. It sounded wonderful, right? Wrong. It would have been perfect had she not heard the news about Jet's death. It must have traveled slowly, because Vikki had only just found out about it.
    If you had asked her if she had loved him, she would deny it. She just had a little crush on him that was all. They were going to get captured by the crow together, and it was a great plan too. But it hadn't come for them. So they had sat there, waiting, and discussed who they were. Victoria got to know him, grew to like him a bit. Even though they were from opposite houses and should have hated each other, they were already friends. What would have made it better, so she thought, would have been a friendly relationship that would eventually, oh she didn't know, grow to a boyfriend-girlfriend thing.
    Now that dream was over. And it had broken her poor little heart in the end. So that's why she was hear, long ass rope tied to the post of the astronomy tower and the other end around her neck in a noose. Without much hesitation, Victoria climbed over the railing and leaned off of it, a hand holding her attached to it as she said a silent good bye. She would hope that her neck broke before she could feel any pain. She didn't want the last thing that she felt to be pain.
    She glanced behind her as she reached up with one hand and tightened the rope, making sure that no one was there to stop her. After tightening it, she patted her jean pockets to make sure that she had the suicide note with her. And after that, she took a deep, slow, calming breath as she let go of the railing.
    She watched as the ground grew closer and closer to her, a genuine smile on her face as exilleration rushed through her. This was an end befitting to her, this was something she would have liked to do to die. Suicide or not, the sight of the ground rushing towards her was marvelous.
    She let out a loud WOOHOO that cut off in a high squeak as the rope jerked to a stop and her life was severed from her. And then it was over, a smile lingering on her lips as she dangled from the sky where everyone could see.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

When you have no one to live for... [Suicide of a Gryffie] Empty Re: When you have no one to live for... [Suicide of a Gryffie]

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 3:53 am

Alexander rushes forward and cuts the rope bringing the girl to the floor. how could this happen at hogwarts. He ran to the window. "SOMEONE HELP! ANYBODY! PLEASE I THINK SHE'S DEAD!!" he rushes back to the gryffie checking for any signs of life
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

When you have no one to live for... [Suicide of a Gryffie] Empty Re: When you have no one to live for... [Suicide of a Gryffie]

Post by Marky Hawthorn Wed May 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Marcus ran to What Happen he had blue jeans on and brown converse and a red polo shirt on. He looked at Victoria. Alex she is dead i know she is he saw the pale face she is dead. Marcus looked in tears.Poor Victoria. Marcus looked at Alex in tears hoping some other people would come.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 19, 2012 1:45 am

Alexander wont let go of the girl. He is trembling.. How had death followed him here too? hogwarts was his sanctuary. death wasn't supposed to find him here... it had followed him his whole life... why couldn't it stop?
    Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Hobbs Sat May 19, 2012 2:01 am

Ethan came out too Hey Alex what happen he looked at the girl is she dead how did death bring him here.Ethan looked he had a brown shirt on and tan tight jeans and grey converse and a black jacket.Ethan looked should we get Professor Chaos Alexender.Ethan looked and was sad.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 19, 2012 2:30 am

Alexander shakes his head slowly. "not yet, wait for some older kids to come and help me. i am sorry but i am not willing to trust a couple of kids with death's doings understand me?"
    Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Hobbs Sat May 19, 2012 2:35 am

Ethan looked this seems bad what happen he looked at the girl.The sign is here Eva will die next year many kids arent survieng well.Ethan booton his jacket up and looked this must mean tthe dark lord is at rise.Ethan looked Tom Marvolo Riddle is around and is a memory he looked and was worried what is Professor Chaos gonna do about it.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 19, 2012 2:39 am

Alexander glares at the kid "never joke about death around me! the dark lord is dead and has been dead for years kid! hes not comming back! i dont understand first years now, they live in the past.."
    Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Hobbs Sat May 19, 2012 2:42 am

Ethan looked Am i a first year to you.I'm a second year.Ethan looked i will go get the older kids.Stay here and watch here.Ethan looked at the 3rd year i know what im doing.Ethan looked and waited.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 19, 2012 2:46 am

Alexander draws his wand "dont command me. if you had half a brain you'd scram... do you have a head about you kid?" he twitches "leave before you anger me"
    Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Hobbs Sat May 19, 2012 2:49 am

Ethan scramed to the door.Ethan looked at the kid with a smirk.Ethan looked and ran to find older kids.
    Nolan Heartford
    Nolan Heartford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nolan Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Nolan came out and eyed Alex."So she died cause of you!!!!!!!!!!".Nolan had a black tee shirt on and black blazar and black jeans and black converse.Nolan looked "You Stupid Deamon!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:46 am