Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

To Duel is To Live

Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

To Duel is To Live Empty To Duel is To Live

Post by Ci Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:51 am

Twirling her ebony wand between her fingers Ciar entered the dueling classroom and sat on top of one of the desks. Letting her legs swing freely in the empty space Ciar used her free hand to reach into her knapsack and pull out an oversized bottle of Butterbeer. Yes, the teen knew she had an addiction to the drink but it was better than some things she could be imbibing in.

Whistling between swigs Ciar kept her wand steadily twirling in a circle, her legs swinging to the rhythm of the tune, as she awaited either her classmates or the Professor.

To Duel is To Live Empty Re: To Duel is To Live

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Theodore walked into his classroom and nodded to his student. "Good day Ms. Whelan" he said before shaking his head and coughed putting on a fake strict tone. "You know you shouldn't drink in class young lady!" he said before chuckling and took his seat. "Either everyone's late or you're here early" he said amusedly before cracking his hands "Now tell me what you know about a Patronus?"
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:38 pm

"I know I can't cast one," Ciar replied taking another healthy swig of her drink. "And I probably never will be able to. In order to cast a Patronous the caster has to have a strong happy memory. I have none." Setting her drink down on the desk beside her she met the professor's eyes.

Her grey eyes were rather dull and bland. "I drink Butterbeer because it calms me. I am not nervous about the upcoming OWLs rather what my life is going to be like after this year." Ciar waved her hand slightly and holstered her wand before picking up her drink again. "But we aren't here to discuss my personal problems. We're here to learn whatever lesson you have planned."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:21 am

Theodore frowned slightly at the thought of someone not being able to cast a patronus. He tutted at her lightly before grinning. "Everyone can make a patronus though i have a theory" he said before folding his hands together. "If you think of an evil memory that brings happiness then that'll result in your patronus looking a bit more darker than the regular patronus"

Theodore nodded at her when she explained why she needed to drink. "Aye keeping a calm mind and not panicking or worrying about things can do good to people" he said before blinking. "What the hell did I just say?" he mumbled more to himself.

"Oh okay now on to the lesson" he said "I was planning on making everyone... meaning only you cast a patronus." he declared before tapping his finger on the board of his desk. "Oh and they say that if you just how you say... make up a memory it can lead to a minor patronus that can take a foggy shape.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:46 am