Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Mourning the Dead [Private] - Closed

Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Mourning the Dead [Private] - Closed - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourning the Dead [Private] - Closed

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun May 13, 2012 5:39 am

Pixie pouted and punched Ara in the arm. She grew up with her older brothers so she knew how to hit and make it hurt. She huffed a little "you are so mean. Now I'm going to always think about milk when I eat Ice cream..." She pouted and started tugging Ara after her again "Oh well Ice cream is still to good to be true. I still want some. but you are so paying for it because of that icky milk comment" She wiggled her nose again at the thought of milk. She would have to go look up the ingredients of ice cream because she didn't believe Ara.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Mourning the Dead [Private] - Closed - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourning the Dead [Private] - Closed

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 5:52 am

He yelped but laughed all the same, rubbing his arm and knowing he would have a bruise from it later. That was the kind of affection he had craved, he didn't so much mind her hitting him. He sort of enjoyed it, more than he should. Maybe it was those first ten years of life that really got him into painful affection like that.
    "Yeah, yeah. I was planning on paying anyways," He smirked and ruffled her hair, trying to get a few feet away in case she hit him again. Not that he really cared too much about it.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun May 13, 2012 5:58 am

Pixie pouted and hit him again. She pretended to huff and turned around crossing her arms over her chest. She smirked and started walked somewhere. She really didn't know where she was going but she just picked a way and started walking.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 6:03 am

He quickly followed, keeping pace with her but staying a couple feet behind her. He called after her, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin your idea of ice cream." He really hadn't meant anything by it, other than a joke. He took two large steps and caught up with her, returning to his natural pace. "Pixel, I am sorry."
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun May 13, 2012 6:25 am

Pixie smiled and turned her head away trying not to laugh. She smirked "Ice cream is super good. Why would you ruin it?" She pretended to sniffle and and shook trying not to laugh. She loved messing with people and she shook more because she really didn't want to mess it up.

( ♫+♪=♥ )
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 5:49 pm

He blinked and bit his lip at her sniffling reaction, "Pixel, I didn't mean anything by it! I'm sorry. Please don't be upset." He tried to get in front of her to make her look at him, genuinely sorry now. He hadn't expected her to get so upset over such a little thing.

Before he could do anything else, he tripped over something because of his sudden walking backwards. He fell over and hit the ground with a groan, leaning his head on the ground and sighing. Smooth, Gorny, smooth. He spat at himself resentfully.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun May 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Pixie looked back and gasped. "Ara are you alright?" she knelt by his head and started rambling "Oh Ara I'm sorry. I was messing with you and didn't mean for you to fall. Are you okay? Is there anything I can do?" She bite her lip and reached out to put a hand on his shoulder then brought her hand back thinking she would hurt him more.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 9:40 pm

He smiled and raised an eyebrow, "It's fine. I have a tough exterior, don't worry about it." He sat up a little and rubbed the back of his head. It was going to have a little bump where it had hit the first time, but it would be fine all the same. He ruffled her hair again and rubbed his neck. "If you really want to make it up to me, you'll drink a glass of milk," He joked.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun May 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Pixie smiled when he said he was alright. She batted at his hand when he ruffled her hair "Gah No touchie the hair" she ran her hand through her hair and fixed it. Midway she stopped and gapped at Aragorn. "Milk..... Milk is evil... they say it helps you but it just is a plot to take over your mind and make you its minion!" she pouted. She really didn't like milk. She knew it wasn't evil, she was just being a little dramatic.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Aragorn smirked as he watched her, raising an eyebrow up at her as she went on about how milk was evil. He laughed and gave her a crooked smile again. She was silly, maybe a bit crazy but not too bad when it came down to it. He pushed himself up onto his knees and raised his eyebrows. "Are you enjoying yourself, ranting about milk?"
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun May 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Pixie pouted and sat back on her bum. She crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. "I wasn't ranting... I was rambling and yes I was enjoying myself." She looked at Ara and bite her lip "You sure you're alright? you hit the ground pretty hard." She sat here pouting.

She looked at Ara again and whined a little "Do I have to drink a glass of milk?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 10:22 pm

"I'm alright, Pixel, honest," He smiled easily, standing up and offering her his hand. He kept smiling as raised an eyebrow, "No you don't. I was just messing with you since I know you dislike the stuff so much."

He waited patiently for her to stand with him.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun May 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Pixie grabbed his hand and pulled herself up. She was still pouting a little "You mean." She pouted more then laughed. "I was messing with you first so I guess its my fault." She laughed and hugged him "I'm glad you're alright." she then grinned and tugged him along again. She wasn't one to hold a grudge.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 10:58 pm

He grinned as he followed her again, rolling his eyes happily, "Yeah I'm mean. And I'm glad you're glad." He yawned silently as he went on, popping his neck. "So where exactly are we going, Pixel? We still going after ice cream or what?"
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun May 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Pixie grinned and looked back at Ara "I don't know where I'm going. You realize this right? I'm just walking in a random direction" She laughed and stopped walking. She looked around ignoring the pain in her leg and wondered where to go. She hmmed and started walking in a different direction while tugging Ara along "lets go this way Ara I'm just guessing right now but I think we should go this way"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 11:14 pm

She was insane. "You're absolutely mental, you know that?" He laughed gently, following her still and shaking his head. He sort of bounced after her as he grew a little hyper with time passing. He smiled and chuckled, "I sort of figured you didn't know where you were going. Good thing I know my way around England and Europe alike."
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun May 13, 2012 11:24 pm

Pixie laughs "I enjoy it at least." She giggles "You know you should lead so I don't get us lost. I'm rather lost right now." she looked around and hummed a little. She was excited about the ice cream and she was getting hyper. She looked around again and saw a big tree. Grinning she started walking closer to it "I wanna climb it."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon May 14, 2012 9:22 pm

"Climb and I'll follow," He chuckled, glancing up at it and shaking his head. "I'd prefer to be below you... so that I may catch you if you fall." He added and stretched out his arms and legs, preparing himself for the climb up this ridiculously tall tree.

He smiled a bit, "Unless you don't want me to go up there with you."
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Mon May 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Pixie skipped over to the tree and looked up at it. She looked over at Ara and grinned "You know I would really like some ice cream. Hmm... Ice cream or climbing the tree.." She looked down at her skirt and frowned slightly. Muttering a curse to herself she pouted.

She looked up the tree and then back at Ara, she was debating on climbing the tree anyway. She shook her head and stepped back away from the tree, pouting.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon May 14, 2012 9:39 pm

He chuckled and shook his head, looking at her knee curiously, "I don't think that would be a good idea to climb with anyways. So yeah, let's go, Ms. Skirt." He winked at her and reached out for her hand again, "We can climb it another day."
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Mon May 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Pixie pouted and grabbed his hand. She looked down at her cut and poked it curiously "Oh well. I'll go climb one at Hogwarts." She looked around curiously "Um where are we? I'm lost" she continued to look around and wondered where they came from and where to go. She may have walked in a random direction but she didn't keep track where she was.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon May 14, 2012 11:14 pm

"Too bad we can't apparate yet, huh?" He smiled and pulled her along towards the direction that they had came from. She hadn't taken the correct turn back in the graveyard but he hadn't stopped her because she was having so much fun taking the lead, so it seemed. "You're awfully bad with directions. For a girl."
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Mon May 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Pixie followed along. She tightened her hand around his and looked around. "Apparating would be easier but walking is good for us" She grinned "Well walking is good when your leg isn't hurting." She hopped a little bit and let her leg rest. She laughed as she stumbled then pouted "I have a great sense of direction.. when I want to"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 2:35 am

"Here," Aragorn said, leaning down onto one knee and turning his back towards her, offering her a ride. "Get on. It won't hurt as bad if I carry you. I'll be your... personal stead." He chuckled to himself at that little gander of a joke. It was stupid, but it made sense enough to him. He waited to see if she would go ahead and get on, staying on his knee like that.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Tue May 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Pixie looked at Ara. She blinked then looked from him to her leg "Are you sure? I mean I could walk. Its not that bad. It doesn't even hurt anymore" She was lying. Her leg hurt but she didn't want to cause any trouble. Even though she would rather have a ride she was going to try and stick it out until they got back to Hogwarts or something. She was a rather stubborn girl who often times didn't know when to accept help.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:58 am