Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

What a View

Gavril Hristo
    Gavril Hristo
    Third Year
    Third Year

What a View Empty What a View

Post by Gavril Hristo Wed May 09, 2012 4:49 pm

The grass and leaves crunched underneath his feet as he made his way out onto the grounds of Durmstrang, bored out of his mind. He could see the water's edge just off in the distance: it looked amazing - the lake, or ocean, whatever it was called stretched out for what appeared like miles. His mind could not seem to comprehend how deep it must have went, at least 20 miles under ground. He had kept his wand hidden within his red fur robe as the sea air brushed across his face, running through his hand: it felt refreshing, only having his face cold - usually his entire body was hit with a feeling of freezing rain. He stood just at the end of the cliff, looking out into the span of the ocean, not a thought on his mind.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

What a View Empty Re: What a View

Post by Ruby Moon Wed May 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Ruby walked around the school. She put her hands in her coat pocket and checked that her wand was there. She smiled a little and hummed a tune. She smiled as the rain hit her. She always loved the rain. Looking around she saw someone standing on the edge of a cliff looking out. She tilted her head to the side and walked closer "Hello?" She stood just out of reach and had her hand ready to grab her wand.
    Gavril Hristo
    Gavril Hristo
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Gavril Hristo Wed May 09, 2012 5:16 pm

His ears perked up at the sound of crunching coming from behind him, followed by a feminine voice, his thoughts went almost immediately to enemy as his right hand reached inside his robes and grasped his wand, withdrawing it out into the open, before turning around to face her. His eyes looked at her from her face to her toes - she was a Durmstrang student, just as he was, but kept his wand wielded. "Hello - a nice day, today" He told her, a smile playing on his lips: it truly was a beautiful day.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Wed May 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Ruby raised an eyebrow as her hand went to her pocket and grabbed her wand. He made her jump when his wand was pointed at her. She smirked "yes it is a nice day. How are you? and would you mind putting your wand away. I'd rather not have a wand pointed at me." She relaxed and leaned against a tree.
    Gavril Hristo
    Gavril Hristo
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Gavril Hristo Wed May 09, 2012 6:14 pm

A light chuckle erupted from inside his lungs, making it's way out of his mouth as she spoke. "I am quite splendid, actually" He replied back to her, withdrawing his wand and placing it back inside of his red fur robe. "Sorry about that - people spook me, first instinct is to reach for my wand" He smiled, facing her while she leaned against a tree; there was nothing around for him to lean on, so he remained upright. "What are you doing out here, school work keeping you bored?"
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Wed May 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Ruby smirked and chuckled. "Of course that is most people's reaction here." She shifted and smirked "School work is always boring. I walk around when ever I can. I like it outside. its nice."

Ruby always loved the weather. She tried to be outside as often as possible.
    Gavril Hristo
    Gavril Hristo
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Gavril Hristo Wed May 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Gavril looked in her direction, after taking a glance over his shoulder to the ocean that lay behind him; she was nice, kind - gentle, it appeared, which had been fairly uncommon for someone who had attended Durmstrang. "That is quite true - I come out here whenever I get a chance, it is relaxing - soothing compared to my old home back in" He trailed off, not wanting to mention his time as a child to a stranger. "What about you - how do you find it out here, besides 'nice'?"
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Thu May 10, 2012 4:22 pm

Ruby nodded. She agreed with him it was very relaxing. "I understand what you mean. It's peaceful out here. I would rather be somewhere alone than in a large group of people." She was usually a loner. Her sister was more of the gossiper and people person. Her hand went to her bag where she kept some of her more valuable things that she didn't want to leave in her room. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. "Its nice and peaceful. A place to think when I want to get away"
    Gavril Hristo
    Gavril Hristo
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Gavril Hristo Fri May 18, 2012 3:12 pm

A smile grew on his face - it was faint, but noticeable. "yea. Larger groups of people tend to be more teamwork-oriented. Sometimes I like that, but others; it is just nice to be alone once in awhile, to think about some things" He noted, moving his focus from her face further above, to the skies that hovered above. "Anythin - Oh, sorry. Haven't even introduced myself yet. Gavril, second year Hrabrost" His tone seemed inviting and warm, whilst still keeping his stare on the clouds.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:50 am