Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Enjoying the view

Enjoying the view Empty Enjoying the view

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:28 pm

Achilles walked along the lake watching as the bird flew down to catch their prey. He sighed happily and paused facing the tiny island in the middle of the frozen lake. A cool breeze blew and he pulled his coat closer to his body feeling it's warmth immediately. A little thought came to mind and he stopped to think wondering if that would be reasonable but his thought was stopped by the sound of crunching snow behind him. He turned to see who it was friend or foe.

Enjoying the view Empty Re: Enjoying the view

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Leah was exploring the snowy landscape in the City when she saw a lake. Lazarus Lake, she thought as her feet crunched through the snow. She stopped when she saw a familiar face nearby.

"Oh, Achilles. Sorry, i didn't know anybody was here. I'll go if you want me to," she said, turning to leave.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:11 pm

His face turned to a smile as he realised it was a friend. "Oh hey Leah, you can stay if you want lakes always look so much better with someone to share it with." He smiled putting his hands in his pockets.

"So what brings you out in the cold?" He smiled turning to look back over at the island in the middle.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:35 pm

"One word: people. People are way to nosy for me right now. They don't let you have a moment of silence. What about you?" Leah asked, walking over to the edge of the lake and sitting down. She took a nearby stick and started poking at the frozen lake. She could just make the little fish swimming underneath the surface.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 pm

"I know me too it's nice to just get away for a while. The lake always looks so beautiful at this time of day." He smiled watching as the sun started to settle behind the hills.

"Well it's better now i have someone to share the experience with." He smiled. "I'm thinking of going over to that island." He said nodding over to the island floating in the middle of the lake. "Wanna join me?"

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:13 am

Leah looked at the island in thought. Why not? "Sure," she smiled. "But if we get attacked by some island creature, I'm throwing you in front of me and apparating away," she half joked.

She stood up, brushed her clothes off, and looked at him. "Are we gonna apparate there?"

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:51 am

He smiled and turned away from the island to look at her. "Don't worry there is nothing there for you to be afraid of, i have an amazing eyesight." He smiled flashing her his white teeth.

"But if there is i wouldn't let anything hurt you." He turned to look up at the cloudless sky. "I think i'm going to fly, it's been a while since i spread my wings. I'll meet you over there." He said giving her another smile then seconds later a huge hawk floated where his head had been seconds before.

He squawked and glided on the gentle breeze that flew around them over towards the island. He circled around twice loving the feel of freedom before he finally changed back to his human form seconds before he hit the ground.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:56 am

Leah rolled her eyes before apparating to the island. She watched as Silver circled around in the island. When he landed, she muttered a quiet 'show of' before speaking louder. "This is a nice island. It looks like a winter wonderland," she said in awe. Icicles hung off of the trees, snow fell to the ground, and a thin sheet of ice coated the floor.

"It's so beautiful."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:33 pm

"I heard that." He smiled landing lightly on his feet, his eyes twinkling in the dull light cast by the sun. "I used to come here with my father all the time. He loved muggle fishing, i never had the patience for it myself but it was the only time we got to speak.

"I used to play right there." He said pointing towards the tree's. "I used to pretend i was an explorer and on the hunt for dangerous creatures." He laughed remembering his memories here. "It looks even better at sun set, the sun casts light into the icicles making orange diamond shapes on the snow." He smiled looking over to the sun.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:06 pm

"Must be nice," she said, "having memories of being happy with your parents."

She looked at the trees and laughed. "I can just imagine a miniature Achilles playing here. But, I'm pretty sure you weren't as funny looking as I'm picturing," she giggled.

"So, why exactly did you invite me to come along if this is so special to you? I mean, I consider you a friend, but I wouldn't bring someone to a place that meant a lot to me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:23 am