Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Enjoying the sounds of the water ( Open to everybody)

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Enjoying the sounds of the water ( Open to everybody) Empty Enjoying the sounds of the water ( Open to everybody)

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:51 pm

Tessa was sitting on a rock, just listening to the sounds of the water. It helped her stay calm, and it was very relaxing. She just sat there thinking about how she was feeling, which sometimes she wasn't sure.
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Enjoying the sounds of the water ( Open to everybody) Empty Re: Enjoying the sounds of the water ( Open to everybody)

Post by Matt Rusnak Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Matt was out for a run when he saw a who looked older than him but he wasn't totally sure he slowed down and stopped behind her and looked out into the water. "Hello there." He said quietly.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Enjoying the sounds of the water ( Open to everybody) Empty Re: Enjoying the sounds of the water ( Open to everybody)

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Tessa blinked when she heard that somebody was behind her. " Oh hello." She continued to listen to the sounds that the water made.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Tre jogged around the grounds, a smile on his face. His golden eyes sparkled as he took in the landscape. It was beautiful here.

He slowed to a stop beside a pair of kids there, both seeming younger than him. "Hello." he greeted cheerfully.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Tessa was used to being around a lot of people. Cause people didn't really know how to act around her. " Oh hello!"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Tre offered a happy grin to her. "Treshawn Beneparte." He said, taking the girl's hand and kissing it sweetly. "Fourth year Slushatel." He met her eyes with a mischievous grin. "And you are...?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Tessa blushed a little bit, this was something that she wasn't used to. " I am Tessa Grey, third year Histrost."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Tre grinned up at her, looking her up and down. "It's nice to meet you, Tessa." He said softly, letting go of her hand and stepping back politely. "What brings you here?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Tessa smiled. " It helps me relax when I hear the water." She then looked up, Tessa then wondered if he knew or if he even guess what was wrong with her.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:24 am

Tre smiled. "A lady of the lake? Charming." He looked off over the water. "It's nice here." He smiled at her again.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am

Tessa smiled. " I been told that the reason the water is blue is because of the sky." She then sighed a little bit. " I wish I could see it."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:08 am

Tre shrugged a shoulder, looking out over the water. "Its not all that." He said. "I think one day you'll be able to see it." He looked upward as he said that, smiling as birds flew overhead. "I'm actually quite sure."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:06 am

Tessa sighed. " No I really don't think so." She being to sight. " I have grown tired of people always saying they found a cure, but in the end I get my hopes up." She could feel the wind on her face, but shivered a little bit.
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:49 am

Matthew listened to the two of them talk he was a little. "Oh I guess I should introduce my self. I am Matthew Wright." He smiled at both of them though he felt a little awkward and was not sure what to do or if he wanted to remain with them. Deciding to be polite he decided to stay.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:53 am

Tessa smiled a little bit. " Hello Matthew, I am Tessa Grey." She couldn't believe that she just told Treshawn that she was blind. That is something that she never did before.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:30 pm