Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Enjoying a day off

Benjamin Wallace
    Benjamin Wallace
    Muggle
    Muggle

Enjoying a day off Empty Enjoying a day off

Post by Benjamin Wallace Thu May 31, 2012 7:48 am

Ben usually worked everyday, but he knew things were starting to get to him when it came to Lainey and he needed to have a day away to think. After working side by side to her everyday for the last few month he noticed many things about her.

He noticed the way the light would hit her hair, or the way she would place the loose strands behind her ear without even noticing. He would notice her rubbing her baby tummy every once in awhile, or the way she would laugh when someone would say something funny to her.

But Ben knew he didn't deserve to be happy he had killed his brother, and it wasn't just any brother it was his twin brother. He hated himself so he made sure that the world hated him too.

He found a bench out by the lake and decided to sit there until he could not sit there any more. Looking our at the lake he wondered if he just drowned himself in the lake if he would feel better, no that was the coward's way he deserved to live his life in this pain.

He pulled out the brown bag that he had that contained a quart of beer.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Enjoying a day off Empty Re: Enjoying a day off

Post by Lainey Ladrón Thu May 31, 2012 9:21 am

'Getting some fresh air' sounded a lot better in theory, Lainey decided. Especially since she currently had a charley horse in the arch of her left foot. She had been feeling restless; now, she was achy (again) and wanted to curl up in her bed.

And her foot was killing her.

"Son of a bitch!" she gritted out, taking a seat on convenient bench. Bringing her ankle up to rest on her knee, Lainey tugged off her shoe and rubbed her thumb into the cramping muscle. "Oouuch..."

Belatedly noting that the bench wasn't exactly empty, the redhead looked up at the person seated beside her. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise.

"What are you doing here?" Lainey questioned bluntly.
    Benjamin Wallace
    Benjamin Wallace
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Benjamin Wallace Thu May 31, 2012 9:34 am

Ben was enjoying the peace and quiet when he felt something hit the bench he was sitting on. Looking out of the corner of his eye he noticed it was a woman but he really did not pay attention to who it was until he heard her swear and that was when he looked up.

He was looking at her as she was trying rub her foot that was apparently killing her. He had to smirk when she sniped at him.

"Well the last time I checked this was a free country and I could sit here if I wanted." Ben spat back at her.

Once again he felt bad for her, it was apparent that she was in pain and she was having trouble getting the cramp out of her foot. Ben reached over and grabbed her foot and began to massage it.

"Not a word." Ben glared at her, he just didn't like showing he had any sort of feelings towards her, but he didn't like seeing her in pain either.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Thu May 31, 2012 9:59 am

Lainey scoffed. "That's not what I meant," she stated. "You're not exactly a nature person, now, are you? You practically live at the pub. Or a pub, in any case."

"Oi!" Lainey exclaimed when he suddenly grabbed her foot. "What do you-ah..." She broke off as he began to massage, doing a much more effective job than she was able to around her enlarged stomach.

She let out an incredulous scoff at his warning. "Like anyone would believe me," the woman muttered. Her chest felt funny again, like that time when he had massaged her back several weeks before.

"Since when did you have a heart, anyway?"
    Benjamin Wallace
    Benjamin Wallace
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Benjamin Wallace Thu May 31, 2012 11:00 am

Ben was pretty sure Lainey came upon him at the wrong time, he was in a depressed state at the moment and could probably say about anything he was feeling.

"Well I guess hiding away in a pub is the best thing for me to do." Ben sighed as he continued to rub her foot, "I prefer to be where its quiet, plus the lake offers many ideas to a person"

Ben had been coming to this lake since that fateful day, he had even tried to end his life in the lake a few times.

Ben laughed a small laugh when she said that no one would believe you, "I bet they would think you would be crazy."

Ben was a little thrown off by her next question, "Of course I have one, or I couldn't be alive. As for the feeling in it, thats been gone since I was 16". Ben probably said to much.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Thu May 31, 2012 6:10 pm

"Pubs aren't exactly quiet," Lainey pointed out. It took a long moment for her to realize she was staring at the man. She turned her gaze towards the lake, instead, arms moving to circle loosely around her belly.

Lainey was half-certain her heart stuttered in her chest at his laugh. Had she even heard him laugh before? Seen him smile - an actual smile? Her impulses were telling her to flee the bizarre situation in which she found herself, but he had her foot. And... and... Well, part of her didn't want to go.

It was beyond weird.

"I know that," she said. "But there are two hearts, aren't there? The one in your chest and the one that cares. I was pretty sure you'd sold yours on the black market, or something."

Lainey wasn't going to ask. It wasn't her business. In fact, asking would no doubt morph him back into the Ben she was accustomed to. Though, that might have been incentive for asking the question.

"What happened when you were sixteen?"
    Benjamin Wallace
    Benjamin Wallace
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Benjamin Wallace Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Ben continued to massage her foot, he probably could have stop but he felt a connection with her and figured if he let go of her foot then he would loose that and at the moment this was the closet he had felt towards anyone in along time.

"No your right, the pubs are for those drunk nights, the lake here is for the quiet times." Ben sighed

Ben could not believe how he was acting towards Lainey, this was completely out of character for him. But he was starting to understand maybe he didn't want to be alone forever, even though he doesn't deserves it at all.

"Nope not the black market, just the devil." Ben let go of her foot and stood up crosses his arms and looking at the lake.

"It doesn't matter, you don't want to know." Ben stately plainly.

He figured this would tell him if she truly wanted to know about him or just something just to make him pissed off.

Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:37 pm

"Black market. Devil... about the same, aren't they?" she mused.

Lainey gazed at his back for a long moment, then grabbed her shoe and put it on her foot again. She sputtered indignantly at his remark.

"Right. 'Cos I ask questions just for the hell of it, is that it?" the redhead snapped. "Don't tell me, then. I wouldn't want you to waste your breath." Pushing herself up from the bench, she started to march away - as well as a woman who was nine months pregnant could march, anyway. She'd only made it a few steps when she felt a strange sensation and paused. It almost felt like she was wetting herself...

Lainey paled. "Ben!" her tone was abruptly edged with a note of panic. "I think... my water just broke."
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Eli Patterson Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:31 am

Eli looked around the grassy areas surrounding the lake, a bag full of muggle food in his hands. He hadn't eaten anything like it for years, and he had no idea what Lainey typically ate, so he'd just stopped by the nearest pizza place.

His eyes finally stopped on a figure that was almost certainly his sister's, and he headed towards it. The closer the man got, the deeper his frown became. Recently, Lainey's temper had been
    particularly fiery, and it appeared that she was now taking it out on some poor pedestrian.

He sighed and continued to walk toward her. "Lainey!" he shouted once he was within earshot of her, and held up the bag, "I got pizza!"

Eli heard her shouting, and he dropped the bag and bolted toward her.
    Benjamin Wallace
    Benjamin Wallace
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Benjamin Wallace Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:13 am

As usual Ben could not believe that he was fighting with Lainey over stupid things, maybe he should just tell her it would be good to get things off his chest.

Ben was about to turn around and ask her to stop when he heard her yell for him and say something about her water breaking. He turned around and saw he bent over with what looked like a puddle of water on the ground,

Ben rushed over to her and it was probably the first time in a long time he had a genuine sound in his voice when it came to anyone. "I got you Lainey." Ben said as he picked her up "I will get you to the hospital."

Ben had not even noticed the other man coming towards her until he had her already picked up.

((Continued here: http://www.hogwartsregenerated.com/t5870-muggle-hospital-lainey-and-the-baby#78957 ..... If this is not exactly what you had in mind let me know and I can fix))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:57 am