Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Enjoying the Cauldrons and Antidotes || Fifth Years

Shamus LeFrem
    Shamus LeFrem
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Enjoying the Cauldrons and Antidotes ||  Fifth Years Empty Enjoying the Cauldrons and Antidotes || Fifth Years

Post by Shamus LeFrem Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:55 am

Shamus walked down the corridor to Poitons and Antidotes.Shamus tried to make sure his uniform was straight.Shamus walked in the classroom noone was their bonus for him.Shamus was late for class these pass couple classes.Shamus was usually trying to study.Shamus had owls this year for this class.Shamus was very excited for them.

Shamus had loved this class a lot this one thing he was good at as well.Shamus was scared this year if he would bossed around.Shamus wasn't as rich as the Sicarius he was middle class.Shamus loved begin middle class.Shamus was always excited to learn stuff in Durmstrang.

Shamus had been doing this class since his First Year at Durmstrang.Shamus had been very good in Durmstrang for Four Years well now Five.Shamus was always in his classes learning.Shamus was rewarded for that by his dad.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Enjoying the Cauldrons and Antidotes ||  Fifth Years Empty Re: Enjoying the Cauldrons and Antidotes || Fifth Years

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:53 am

Tessa walked into the classroom. She was grinning from ear to ear, because it was the first time that she didn't have to use her dog, Ariel. And it was because over the summer she was in London. And they gave back her sight, so she was know like everybody else.

She then found her a sit and was waiting for the professor.
    Shamus LeFrem
    Shamus LeFrem
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Enjoying the Cauldrons and Antidotes ||  Fifth Years Empty Re: Enjoying the Cauldrons and Antidotes || Fifth Years

Post by Shamus LeFrem Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:04 pm

Shamus looked at the girl behind him then looked. " Hello I'm Shamus LeFrem,My dad is a Professor here." said Shamus. Shamus got his cauldron out then looked. " Very rusty and What's your name?" asked Shamus,. Then Shamus looked to see if the Professor was here. " Doesn't it feel weird that we been here for 5 years now?"

Shamus could remember the first day he walked into this class.Shamus was only 11 when he did.Shamus then looked at his uniform it was very tight then he looked at his black boots. Shamus was happy when he came to Durmstang because it was a good place to be taught.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:08 pm

Lena frowned at the first year who had followed her all the way to Potions from the Uchitel Common Room. "Sweetie," she calmly breathed, "you have Weaponry now, and this is the Potions classroom." She gestured to the different cauldrons and cupboards to prove her point. "It's around here too, so don't get off this floor."

The firstie took a deep breath, "But I don't know where it is!"

Lena patted him on the shoulder, "Dear... I'm sure one of the Professors will help you..." She glanced around the corridor, and found one. "Look!" she pointed, "there's one right there!" And she shoved the child along, before turning around to face the classroom. Seeing Tess, she plopped down next to her. "Hey!" she grinned.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:29 pm

"If it isn't my favourite bunch of fifth years," Kas called as he walked into the room, torches lighting up as he passed each of them, brighteing the room even more than it had been.

"Don't you just hate being down here in the dank and dark. Honestly. I should have tried to pull for a class where they let me outside," he turned and gave the students a wide grin, "But then again, they might be scared I'd run away on them."

Whistling, he pulled himself up on his desk, and sat upon it, crossing his legs and staring out at his group of students.

"Herbicide potion, its fun fact time! Which one of you charming half-pints have a fact for me?"
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Paloma hesitated at the door of the Potions classroom. She hated it, despised it with all her heart. It was such a boring, useless subject- it wasn't like she was ever going to use it. Okay, maybe it was useful, but it was still boring and she sucked at it.

She had taken it back in first year, but by the end of it, she had told herself she wasn't coming back. Blowing up things were not on her to-do list. But now, as she stood outside, contemplating running away, she figured she didn't have much of a choice. It was basically Potions-or-die.

"Sorry professor," the Uchitel muttered, finally walking into the room and taking a seat near the front/middle. Maybe she would actually learn something. She doubted it.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:57 am

Lena grinned once Kas - sorry, Professor van Zandt - had entered the room. Potions wasn't her favourite subject, but it had one of the coolest Professors of all time. And if she wanted to be a Ministry Worker one day, she had to know her potions by heart.

The only bad thing the blonde could think of by taking this class was that she heard Rhys wasn't taking it this year. As much as it pained her she supposed that it was for the better; at least the chances of potions blowing up were less than before. But still... she needed her closest friend in class, and they just didn't have any together.

What a shame.

"The Herbicide Potion is like the Muggle herbicide," the blonde pressed, "it kills or damages plants, it is definitely not for human consumption. some ingredients are Flobberworm Mucus, Horklump juice and Lionfish spines."
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Kasper waved his hand at the girl who arrived late, "No worries, no worries! Come join in the fun of lessons! Sit, sit, we are all welcome here. If I could be late I would be too, but... apparently I'm supposed to set a good example or something."

He pulled a face before laughing.

"Thank you Lena! You can have some points for that... but I suppose I shouldn't give you too many or I'd be accused of favouritism," he winked and laughed again.

"Right... is that all we have to give forward? No more tidbits, or questions for your charming professor?"

Kasper wandered the room as the students brewed the potion. Helping where he needed to.

"Now, we are out of time, so if you'll all just leave your cauldrons, I suppose I'll acutally do my job and check your potions, and you may leave!"

He clapped his hand and grinned.

Lesson One complete

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:43 pm