Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Enjoying her new book

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Enjoying her new book Empty Enjoying her new book

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Tessa was sitting by herself, she was acutally used to it. But sometimes Ruby would come and talk to her, just to make sure she was doing alright. She was slowly making friends, and for the first time she actually loved it. Tessa then pulled out her book Catching Fire and started to read. She knew that she was almost done with it, because it wasn't all that long. And she couldn't put it down.

She then remember the promise that she made.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Enjoying her new book Empty Re: Enjoying her new book

Post by Ophelia Montague Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Ophelia waltzed into the great hall, and looked around again. She saw the blind girl she had spoken to sitting reading again. She gave her a glance before stopping to talk to some people.

After hoping tables a few more times, she landed at Tessa's table.

"So did Fred and Ginger fall madly in love yet?" she asked bluntly, flipping her hair over her shoulder before looking at her nails. "Or are they still sticking to my realistic morals?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Tessa blink a couple of minutes. She then recognized the voice, it was the girl that she was talking to before. It took her a few minutes, that she was asking about the book. Cause she told her about the first one and she was reading the second one , Catching Fire.

“ I am actually almost finished with this one. But it is better than the first one. Because she went back home and was confused cause their this guy that she liked but she also liked Peeta too. And since the president thought that Peeta and Katniss started a rebellion, they had to actually convince everybody that they was in love. That is when he proposed to her, but they had to go back and participate in the hunger games, cause it was all of the winners from the past. And that is what I have so far.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:09 pm

Ophelia wiggled her eyebrows, "Ooo, love triangles now? Well that's at least a little interesting, though I say she's probably better off without either of them."

She leaned back and shrugged.

"But then again, what do I know?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:50 pm

Tessa laughed a little bit. " I really don't know. I am hoping that she picks Peeta, cause he is sweet." She then started to smiled. " I think it is only going to get more interesting."

" I really wouldn't know. I would first have to actually be in love and I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:22 am

"love" Ophelia sneered and shook her head, "is overrated. It doesn't save you from anything, so whats the point? I say your better off on your own. Who's going to protect you better?"

She paused for a moment, before shaking her head head and picking at the table.

"So, Peeta's the sweet one huh? And we want to go for the sweet one? What does that make the other one?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Tessa smiled. " I always wondered what it would be like to be in love." It was true, she thought about it all the time. But she knew that it would never happen.

She then pause for a couple of seconds, to collect her thoughts.

" Yes Peeta is the sweet one, and I hope that she chooses him. I really don't know what that would make Gale."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:20 am

"Oh but you've read the books Tessie," Ophelia cooed in a voice that was too sugary sweet to be possitive, "Its all sundrops, lollipops and Rainbows. Being in love is just the greatest thing in the world."

The young girl rolled her eyes. Honestly - who did they think they were fooling.

Besides everyone it seemes.

"Well, that would make Gale the relistic one, now wouldn't it?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Tessa smiled. " It has to be great. I mean it seems like everybody is in love." She knew that it had to be true.

She could tell that Ophelia was rolling her eyes. But Tessa didn't care.

" I guess that would make Gale the relistic one."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Ophelia shrugged, "That's just what everyone wants you to think. I said it last time, and I'll say it again - love as all its dirty little secrets, just like everything else."

She gave a bitter little smile and began to twirl a spoon around infront of her.

"Love, it seems, is just better at hiding it."

"Well, lets give Gale a badge for something."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Tessa smiled. " I would like to fall in love one day, just to see what it is like." The though sound good.

She was still smiling. Tessa could tell that Ophelia was twirling a spoon around.

" I guess so, but I hope that she ends up with Peeta."

Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Ophelia shrugged, "By all means do, you can figure out all this for yourself."

Phillie tapped on the table as she went.

"Well of course you do, no one in the world wants realistic. They want sweet and romatic." SHe rolled her eyes again, and resisted an urge to gag.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Tessa smiled. " I will figure it out for myself. Someday."

She then noticed that Phillie was tapping on the table, but tried not to think about it.

" I think Peeta is perfect for Katniss, they both survived the hunger games. And he knows what she went through."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Phillie shrugged and nodded, "Tell me when you do. We can have a thrilling conversation when you're done."

She didn't want to burst the girls bubble - and who knows maybe she'd be lucky and turn out okay in love, but Phillie was confident that she'd be seeing her side of things eventually. Whether she was on of the people to ignore it and be optomistic, or be like her and except the truth, Ophelia didn't know, she frankly didn't care, but she knew that at some point in her life, at least in her head, Tessa would see it her way.

"Well, by all means yes then - what is a relationship if they do not understand?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Tessa smiled. " I will tell you when I fall in love." She had no idea if that would ever happen to her.

She knew that she had to keep thinking postive. Who knows maybe one day she will be lucky. But she knew that it was only a dream. She had to keep telling herself this everyday. She was confident in herself, Tessa was starting to give up what people thought of her. She decided that if they didn't like her, it was their lose.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:28 pm