Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Dance Floor... I Mean Field

Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Dance Floor... I Mean Field Empty Dance Floor... I Mean Field

Post by Amélie Blanchard Fri May 11, 2012 11:56 pm

Mel stomped down to the Horse Pastures in a light jacket over a t-shirt, a short, ruffled skirt, and tights and carrying ballet shoes. She barely felt the cold, though a light snow was falling, because her anger heated her up. She'd just gotten a letter from her father, which was just as vague and uncaring as usual until the last line:

Oh and Mel? I've taken you out of that ballet class in the summer because I didn't feel as if you needed to take it. You must concentrate on your studies in becoming a witch, and I feel that you will no longer have time for dancing. I also moved your CD's and stereo system to the attic so they're out of the way in your room.

Sincerely,
    Dad

No longer need that ballet class her butt! Her father had no right to take her out of a slot in one of the most prestegious dance school in France, not when she'd worked so hard to be accepted in the first place. Besides, he knew that dancing helped her cope.

When she reached the field, Mel pulled off her sensible boots and slipped on her ballet shoes, tossing the boots aside and clearing her mind as she always did before a dance. Playing Hey, Hey by Superchick in her mind, she began improvising a very angry ballet in the field. There were lots of leaps and extended spinning instead of the usual graceful prancing and kicks. Just as she finished several spins in the a la second turn position, she heard clapping behind her and whirled around, startled.
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Dance Floor... I Mean Field Empty Re: Dance Floor... I Mean Field

Post by James Carrow Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:00 pm

James stands behind the first year, applauding her skill. he is dressed in a pink dress, purple stillettos, and has on the necklace and earings his mother gave him. His make up is green eyeshadow, black eyeliner, and red lipstick. He also had on moisturiser and concealer but who counted that as makeup? his hair is curled and swept into a side ponytail. he looked pretty today and nobody could tell him otherwise. "that was excellent. do you dance for a living? my name is james carrow by the way, but you can call me jamie. most people do"
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:50 am

Mel stared at the boy... (girl?) confusedly. "Um hi," she said a little nervously. "No, I don't dance for a living, but I'd love to." She looked into the distance, imagining herself dancing on stage in front of a huge crowd. It was her dream. Shaking her head, she returned to the present. "I'm Amélie Blanchard, but most people call me Mel. You look nice by the way."
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Carrow Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:59 am

James smiles when she complements his outfit "you really like it? its just something i threw together this morning." being the son/daughter of a well paid actress had its advantages. "i could take you shopping if you want. i have cash to burn" he grins broadly at the first year. she seemed nice enough

(outfit; http://www.polyvore.com/james_jamie_outfit/set?id=51027654 )
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:05 am

Mel grinned. This guy seemed really nice. "Thanks. I have an older brother, but he just doesn't appreciate shopping." She glanced down at her own outfit. Tugging on her skirt, she said, "I mean I'm not very fashionable. I just kind of throw stuff together. My family is pretty rich too I guess, but seeing as I'm 11, I don't really get access to a lot of it. And when I do, I'm usually buying CD's or ballet shoes or something else to do with dancing."
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Carrow Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:12 am

James thinks a little bit "thats a downright shame. you and i are going to town today and buying you a new wardrobe 100% my treat." he smiles and flips his hair back "its really no big deal honest. itll keep me from buying any more crap i dont need but i want really really bad" he laughs a little at his own joke
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:16 am

Mel smiles, laughing too. "Wow, thanks. That's really cool of you. I'm not supposed to leave the Grounds though. Doesn't mean I won't, cause I've done it before, but it means we have to be sneaky about it. I'd say there's about a 90% chance you're going to say bribe everyone, but that's just no fun." She smled. "Stealth is a lot more fun. THough it does involve taking off the bright pink. And probably the stilletos."
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Carrow Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:38 am

James laughs "that most likely wont happen i do change outfits at least twelve times a day. but i own a lot of vibrant stuff. how bout this? i go and i bring back a selection, or we can go to my home during a break and you can tell be what you like from my wardrobe and ill go by that." he could be genuinely kind when he wanted to be.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:45 am

Mel smiled. "Ok. Thank you, I really don't know why you're doing this for me." She smiled at the older girl. And vibrant is good, I just made sure to bring one all black out fit for sneaking out purposes. I'd like to visit your home, but I'm not sure if you could come to mine." Her smile faltered a little at the thought of what would happen if her parets had another fight while Jamie was over. She changed the subject to distract herself. "So, have you met Alec Blanchard, my brother? He's a 5th year."
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Carrow Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:49 am

James smiles, this child actually thought he was a female. This made him feel very good about his abilities. "no i dont think i've had the pleasure to. well... im pretty excited now." he smiles and a little 'yip' sounds from by his feet and his face cracks into a wide grin as he picks up a little bichon frize puppe and scratches its head
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:52 am

Mel stared delightedly at the puppy. "Aw, it's so cute! Boy or girl and what's its name?" As she walked closer to pet the dog, she realized that James was actually a guy dressed like a girl. She blushed a little, but mentally shrugged. After all, this was France. She stroked the dog's head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:02 am