Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Life I Could Of Had

Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Life I Could Of Had Empty Life I Could Of Had

Post by Eva Lee Sun May 13, 2012 4:17 pm

Eva walked up to the owlry, she had a letter to her parents in her hand. She had insisted on telling them herself about her Cancer. She didn't want them to find out from anyone but her. She hoped they would understand her wish to stay at school for as long as she can. Then over the summer they would go back to Australia, and see the family. She had plenty of things to do in her time left.

She tied the letter to the leg of the school owl and sent it off. She sighed and sad down on the floor. She wished she could live longer. Life was so great. She sighed again and knew she had to talk to Sergiy. He had to know.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Life I Could Of Had Empty Re: Life I Could Of Had

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Sergiy wanted to Eva about his apology he did mean his sorry. He was just an idiotic dick. That wished he could have said something towards Eva to make her feel better. He made his way towards the Owlry and saw, Eva. She looked rather unpleasant, he made his way towards her and sat next to her."Is something, wrong. I also want to apology for my actions in the woods, and I was hoping we can get back together, what I did was foolish." He said slowly."Hope you forgive me." He said calmly.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun May 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Eva smiled slightly when she saw Sergiy come up. She had forgiven him, really what was the point of holding grudges. She had even forgiven Certh, though she didn't want to talk to him. She smiled at him sadly and too a deep breath.

"I forgive you Serg, but I don't think we could get back together." She said not wanting to be dating anyone right now. She looked at her hands and sighed. "I'm dying." She said so he could hear. The owls hooted that they would miss her and one even landed on her shoulder.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 13, 2012 5:00 pm

He sighed in sorrow."You, don't want to go back out?" He said, and sighed I guess she that date didn't really mean anything, and why the hell was he upset, it's not like he cared, about Eva. In reality he did he chose not to admit it. He sighed and when he heard she was dying he spoke."YOU WHAT!!!!!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!" He barked outraged. he shook his head and spoke."Cancer, AIDS, Dieresis, poison, it can be cured, let's just get you to the Healer." he said calmly, honestly there's no reason she can die, we had a healer. Who knew magic surely magic can cure, anything like cancer or AIDS.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun May 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Eva smiled sadly and shook her head. Magic couldn't cure everything, how she wish it could. She could live for so much longer.

"Serg, when the cancer is this bad they can't do anything." She said knowing that it had spread to other parts of her body. "I wish there was something I could do but there is nothing." She said sadly.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 13, 2012 6:02 pm

He shook his head and sighed."No, I will not accept your death. I will make sure you are healed. I will do everything in my power. To save your life." he said calmly, looking at her as he grabbed, he hand and placed it on his leg. He sighed and looked away."I will not let you die." he said calmly.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun May 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Eva sighed and smiled sadly. She had accepted it, but he hadn't. She knew that it would be hard on some, well people that liked her. Others like Certh might throw a party.

"Serg, there is nothing we can do." She told him looking at him. "I love that you would do that for me, but there is nothing anyone can do." She said holding his hand.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 13, 2012 6:44 pm

He looked at her and sighed before speaking."There must be something that can happen, what about Chemo treatment?" He asked her slowly, wondering what she might say towards him. He felt bad like it was his felt she had cancer.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun May 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Eva smiled and lightly kissed his cheek. She hoped he would be ok. She didn't like hurting people. Especially people she cared about and loved.

"It's too late for that. They gave me 18 months, I'm going to live as much as I can in that time." She told him not a tear in her eye. She wouldn't cry over the fact she was dying. Enough people would cry for her.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 13, 2012 7:01 pm

When she kissed, him he said."No." He took her by the cheeks, and plated a french kiss on her lips with great passion before pulling back."I have another way you might live. Become a vampire, then everyone wins." He said slowly, towards her."Or a werewolf." he said slowly.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun May 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Eva kissed him back slightly shocked, but she enjoyed it anyway. She smiled sadly at him.

"I'll try and find a way, but I want to stay human." She said sadly. "If I have to die, I'll die." She said to him strongly.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 13, 2012 7:30 pm

He looked at her."I don't want you to die." he said calmly, sighing towards her, he cared about her. He really did care about her. He sighed slowly and shook his head before hugging her tightly.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun May 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Eva smiled slightly at him and looked down. "I know, I don't either." She admitted. "But I don't want to be a vampire or a werewolf." She said honestly to him. "We'll find another way." She said trying to convince herself as well.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 13, 2012 7:56 pm

He looked at her and sighed before speaking."We must find a great epic Healer, to Cure you." he said hugging her even tighter, he worried about her.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Wed May 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Eva sighed and hugged back. She wished it would work, but she knew it wouldn't. She knew it would do no good to argue so she stayed silent, hugging her friend. That was all he could be, a friend. They couldn't fall in love and get married she was going to die.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:22 pm