Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Craziness [open to Gryffindors]

Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Craziness [open to Gryffindors] Empty Craziness [open to Gryffindors]

Post by Marky Hawthorn Sun May 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Marcus layed down on his bed. He looked at his trunk. He tried to sleep but couldn't.He wore Blue and White plaid pajamas pants,a Ireland Quiditch Team Shirt.Well this is weird he said to himself. Hoping nooone heard him. He looked at his night stand. He rested.He looked at the window he got up. He put his uniform on.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Craziness [open to Gryffindors] Empty Re: Craziness [open to Gryffindors]

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Alyssa could never sleep all the way through the night, she looked over, her sister looked still asleep, and her breathing was the same, but that didnt acount for much, when Casey had spent their entire childhood trying to find ways around Alyssa's 'special senses'.
    After another 10 minutes of trying to think of the greatest moves the star Ireland Quidditich player has done, that she actually had a shot at copying, Alyssa decided to get up.
    She put a pair of sweat pants on over her sleep shorts, and grabbed a quidditich magazine, then went down the stairs to read in the common room.
    Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Noah sat in tears on a chair in a pair of gray and red plaid lounge pants on and a blue t shirt he sat staring at the fire clencing his fist.Noah hated kids sometimes he never felt this way before he looked up at Alyssa the girl who was a friend of his." Hello Alyssa what brings you here this ungodly hour." Noah read the profit and then he just waited for a aneswer.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:05 pm

Alyssa saw Noah sitting in a chair by the fire, just sitting. She wondered if he was ok. She's friends with him, and hopes everything is alright. She understands how life can be difficult.
    "Hey, Noah! I could ask the same thing of you," Alyssa laughed. Even though it was the middle of the night, she was completely awake, "I was thinking about things... I just couldnt sleep I guess!" she laughed nervously.
    Alyssa sat in a chair near the fire, and set the unopened Magazine on her lap, she wanted to talk with Noah. Everyone says talking helps...maybe it will for Noah. The only person she felt she could talk to was Casey. Normally Casey is the only person who understands her.
    Alyssa sat there, and prepared to listen and help.
    Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Noah looked at Alyssa " Just worried about the battle coming and i cant die in i am planning to become Denfense Against The Dark Arts Professor or an Auror i wonder i f i will make it to that age." Noah just sat and wait at the fire."Well its feels weird being much older now doesnt it." Noah looked at his book.Noah was nervous about the mafia thing he couldnt say.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:00 am

Alyssa was confused, she didn't know there was a war. I mean, she knew things were bad, and fighting was happening, but she didn't know it had reached inside the school walls. Suddenly she was back in the cold dark basement, she hears voices upstairs, yelling, screaming. Her father dying. Alyssa sits there shaking, and lost in the vision, she can't break free. She's crying, and shaking, and everything is so cold! Isn't this why she left the dorm, she had to get away from the memories, but now she's trapped in them.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Casey sat bolt upright in bed as a familiar panic swept over her. Her sister was having nightmares again. She glanced over to Lyssa's bed, but it was empty. Frowning, she realized that the emotions were coming from downstairs. She crept out of bed, careful not to disturb the others, then trotted downstairs to find her sister and Noah sitting by the fire. Walking up behind Lyssa, she put a hand on her sister's head and sent calm feelings through her body. "Shh, Lyssa, it's ok," she said soothingly. Glancing up at Noah, she explained "Something in the conversation sparked bad memories."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Alyssa was in a pitch black room, she couldnt see anything, and she was cold. So unbearably cold. She heard voices, mens voices. she could hear them tourture him. Hear his screams, but then, things started to fade, the room lightened, and she felt warmer, calmer, safer. When she opened her eyes, she wasn't in the basement anymore, but the common room, Casey, she smelled her, felt her magic.
    "Thank you," she whispered, "I dont know why it was so bad, it hadn't been that bad since I saw those men again," Looking up to Casey, and seeing how tired she was Alyssa beconed her to come.
    "Sit next to me, you've got to be tired, here," Alyssa scooted over in her seat, "sit with me," Controlling another persons emotions is always hard, but when its as full blown as a fully awake 'nightmare' it's even more difficult. Not to mention it's the middle of the night.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:35 pm

"Thanks, but I'm not as tired as I used to get. I've had practice. Alex needs controlling a ot and I practiced. I can shut it out now if I want to!" she announced proudly, flopping down anyway, but on her sister, not the couch. "You're more comfy," she announced.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Alyssa smiled at her sister, "That's amazing! I'm so glad for you! Now Hogsmeade won't be a big deal!" Alyssa just laughed when her sister sat on her instead of the chair, she kind of assumed Casey would do that, they'd been doing that do each other since they were little.
    "Sooo, did you have a strange dream about giant floating snitches made out of jello, before you woke up, or was that me?" Alyssa had been having an easy dream, like she used to before she had woken up in a cold sweat, because she saw her dad flying next to her, and then fall twenty feet to the ground. Mostly she tries to focus on carefree things, hence the giant jello snitch. Alyssa hopes this will lighten the mood, everyone awake tonight needs something happy.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:06 am

Casey smacked her forehead. "I honestly don't know where you pull these things," she replied. "No, that was you. My dream was about..." she thought. "Uuummm, I think it was about Quidditch, but with a lot more fire. And alligators. And strangely enough, giant marshmallows..." she trailed off, then grinned. "Alright, I'm weird too."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:30 am

Alyssa looked at her sister, and shrugged her shoulders when Casey asked where she came up with things.
    "I dont know, it's my mind, what do you expect?"
    When Casey explained her dream Alyssa listened and nodded for about five seconds, and then she burst out laughing. She laughed so hard they almost fell out of the chair.
    "Cah-Casey," Alyssa said after she could breathe again, "You need to warn a girl when you say something like that!"
    Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Noah Fields Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:02 pm

Noah looked at the girls then he just looked with a smirk. " Reallly gonna fight about thay my siblings arent as bad as you too."" Noah just sat and smirked he just went back to staring at the fire he sorta did like Alyssa. " Hey Alyssa if there is a yule ball next year care to be my date." he said with a smile on his face.Noah just waited for a aneswer and then smiled.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Alyssa stoped laughing, when Noah asked her. She didn't know him very well, and she was nervous about being with a boy, she prefered to be friends with them, she'd never had a boyfriend. Alyssa looked nervously at Casey, what should I do, she thought, I'm not comfortable around boys alone.
    "Next year is a long ways away, why dont you wait to ask," Alyssa doesn't think he'll still like her next year, so she wont have to tell him no. She didn't want to hurt him, he seemed so sweet. Alyssa was fine about standing her ground, but didnt' want to unneccessarily hurt anyone.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:36 pm

blaine watches everything from the entryway. something inside of him broke. he hated himself. why did he try so hard only to be crushed in the end. he closes his eyes only to feel the pain surge through his head. he hated his parents for concieving him. he loathed the world. he was furious and jealous. the corner of his mouth begins to twitch
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Casey shrugged when Lyssa glanced at her, but truly, Noah seemed a little bipolar to her. She thought her sister needed someone more stable. When Lyssa told Noah to ask again, Casey nodded approval. "Yeah, anything can happen. Waiting is a good idea."
    Casey whipped her head around at the surge of pain, spotting Blaine in the doorway. She waved cautiosly. She didn't like the kid, but she had promised to give him a chance. "Hi Blaine," she said carefully.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Blaine braces his hand to his head. "ello casey...spare i dont particularly care to remember the name of, alyssa... how...how is everyone?" he forces a weak smile. he pulls a glass bottle from his bag and takes a quick drink. the potin kept his insanity under wraps but it made him feel like he'd been hit by a bus, was it worth it? maybe, if it helped him with alyssa.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Alyssa watched as Blaine came in, he looked in pain.
    "Are you ok?" she asked concerned, "Who hurt you?" Alyssa didn't know him very well, she knew something happened between Casey and him, but she doesn't enjoy people in pain, even if she doesnt like them.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Blaine looks at her with a soft smile "nobody hurt me, just slightly ill lyssa. small head cold nothing too severe" he winces as another bolt of pain surges through his head, the small smile never leaving his lips. he sits down by the fire and starts to sketch something
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Alyssa looks a little sad when he winces again,
    "I can make you a pain potion, or Casey can," Alyssa looks at Casey, "She had tons of practice with me," Alyssa laughs sadly, "I dont want you to be in any pain," She watches him walk across the room, ready to throw Casey off of her, and help the suffering boy if he falls.
    When he starts drawing, Alyssa tries to lean over close enough to see what he's drawing. She pushes Casey closer and closer to the edge, and off balancing both of them,
    "What are you drawing?" she askes, while Casey desperately tries to keep them both up right, and in the chair.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:38 pm

He smiles a little. the book was enchanted. He made it himself, he could bring things off the pages to action if he pleased. "oh nothing, just doodling and for the pain potion, no need the pain will die away soon enough miss black." he smiles sweetly at her and continues hhis sketch.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Casey clutched her head at Blaine's pain. It was strong enough that she felt it too, even through her new control over her power. She finally lost her balance, falling off Lyssa and the couch onto the floor. "Better kick in soon," she muttered as she scooted back to sit, leaning against the couch. Much as she disliked the boy, Casey reached out with her power and took the pain from him, sighing as her own experience of it lessened. Contrary to what most people thought, pain counted as an emotion. At least to her power it did.

Leaning her head against her sister's legs, she looked up at Blaine, studying him curiously. The insanity was still there, but it was repressed. He seemed... calm, almost gentle, in this state. She knew it could change though. She knew he was still dangerous. But she continued to stare at him with a slightly puzzled look, evaluating him.

Last edited by Casey Donohoe on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Blaine chews his lower lip as he draws, his brand is what ended up being the drawingand he was okay with that. The lines of the pentagram seemed to glow and the cursive saying across it seemed to blink. He smiles down at the book. It never ceased to amuse him. He glances around the room as the potion wears off. He felt great now. Positively fantastic. He wanted to meet his mistress somewhere but couldn't just leave. He'd draw too much attention. He'd wait till they were all asleep
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:30 pm

(OOC: For once, I'll go with what Blaine is thinking. Don't get used to it. Razz)

Casey felt the warmth of the fire soothing her and making her sleepy. Try as she might, she couldn't stay awake. She nodded off, still leaning against the couch and her sister, with her arms loosely crossed over her torso. Her hair flopped over her face a bit and she smiled in her sleep.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Blaine runs his tongue over his top teeth, resisting every urge to turn casey into a puppet. He goes back to his sketch adding black roses and skulls and such. His sadomasacistic ways welled up inside his chest and he sinks his teeth into his lower lip, actually drawing blood, just to keep himself appeased.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:29 am