Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

futuretelling - lesson three

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

futuretelling - lesson three Empty futuretelling - lesson three

Post by Rora Mon May 14, 2012 10:12 am

Lena stepped into the Divination classroom with confidence, her eyes fluttering across the room to look for any of her classmates. There was no one to be seen, and she heaved a sigh of relief, plopping down on the first seat she set her eyes on.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

futuretelling - lesson three Empty Re: futuretelling - lesson three

Post by Rhys Edmunds Tue May 15, 2012 3:43 am

Rhys entered the Divination classroom, smiling when he saw that Lena had been the first to arrive. She always preferred to be early to lessons when she could - she always had. It was nice that some things never changed, even if others did.

Moving as quietly as he could, he walked up behind the girl and covered her eyes with his hands, waiting for her to 'guess who'.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue May 15, 2012 8:28 am

Shrieking, Lena's heart began to pound when someone covered her eyes. "Oh Merlin! Enya! don't take me up there yet, I'm too young! Please, please let me stay here! Oh my God! Please... I have not even decoded - "

She then stopped when she realized she wasn't quite dead yet, and laughed. She remembered the feel of those palms on her own, and her cheeks reddened. "Merlin, Rhys," she laughed, "you scared me."
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Thu May 17, 2012 1:12 am

Rhys couldn't help but laugh. That response was just... too Lena. "I noticed," the redhead chuckled. And then, without even thinking, he stooped to press a kiss to Lena's cheek. He realized what he was doing only as his lips made contact.

Caught off-guard and surprised by his own actions, Rhys froze - which meant that his face was still intimately close to Lena's. Blue eyes met blue. Rhys swallowed.

"Le, I -" he began.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu May 17, 2012 8:10 am

Lena laughed along with her ginger, "And you know nothing scares me much. Looks like I'm becoming a softie, eh?"

She felt something - or a pair of somethings - pressing against her cheeks, and their immediate response was to flush. She tilted her head sideways, staring at his blue eyes, barely letting go of his gaze.

"You don't need to apologize," Lena firmly interrupted, realizing how close they were. She closed the gap between them, pressing her lips against his.

She felt complete.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Thu May 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Fireworks exploded in all their brilliant and romantically cliche glory within Rhys' mind as Lena's lips pressed against his own. A moment later, his eyes fell shut and he brought a hand up to caress the back of her neck, gently deepening the kiss. He loved her, had missed her - so much.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Thu May 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Sophia smirked at the scene she walked in upon, brown eyes dancing in mirth despite her exhaustion. Magus fluttered from her shoulder to the desk, where he rattled loudly at the kissing students, flapping his wings, and generally making as much ruckus as he could manage.

The woman quietly cleared her throat. "Perhaps we can save the displays of affection fer another time?" she said kindly. Magus flew across the room to land on his perch, ruffling his feathers.

"Now, shall we get started, then?" Sophia asked. "What can either of ye tell me about Tarot?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri May 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Lena felt slightly ecstatic when Rhys responded, and her fingers lifted up from her sides to trail his neck, before curling around it and holding it close to her. She hoped she wouldn't choke him, and she sighed slightly as she felt his fingers stroke her neck. Being his way with the love of her life... it was as if nothing ever happened.

Too soon, she heard a voice come from the door, and to her chagrin it was of the Professor. She blushed furiously, trying not to shriek in embarrassment. "Uhhhh... sorry about that, Professor," she replied, rather hesitantly. She moved her head away from Rhys's, her blue eyes saying, 'I'm sorry.' before turning back to the Professor.

Perhaps it was a new habit of hers, but Lena's hand scratched her head. "Uh, Tarot," she repeated, "it's a bunch of cards, right?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat May 19, 2012 1:24 am

Merlin, I'm late, Anya frowned to herself as she sprinted her way to the Divination class. She was sure Lena would be there already, seeing as she took the class as well. But the brunette's eyes widened to see Rhys in the class as well. Well, at least she wasn't bored while I was late, Anya thought as she sent Lena a teasing glance. Taking her seat, she apologized to the professor.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be late," she said. "I became sidetracked in the library."

With Lena's answer, the figured they were talking about tarot cards and quickly tried to recollect her thoughts to remember the subject. "Right, tarot cards. They were first known at the trionfi and then the tarocchi and tarock among others and most of the time, there are 78 cards in a pack. They've been used since the mid-15th century all th way until now. They're quite popular all over but usually in parts of Europe, Italy and France. All cards have their own meaning and up until today, the tarot has been used in efforts of divination or as a map for mental and spirtutal ways."
    Nolan Heartford
    Nolan Heartford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

futuretelling - lesson three Empty Lesson Three Fourth Year

Post by Nolan Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Nolan came in the classroom he was first today well he had four years at Hogwarts he was a Slytherin like his dad.Nolan brother was just a 3rd year.Nolan sat down and read his book.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue May 22, 2012 2:50 am

"Have a seat, lass," Sophia instructed the girl who'd arrived late. She nodded in approval of her answer, then gave an impish smirk. "Were they really onle used since the mid-15th century, now?

"What d'ye suppose the original purpose of Tarot cards was? Aneone have any guesses?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue May 22, 2012 5:29 am

"Thank you professor," she said with a smile. She was glad that she wasn't kicked out of the class for being late but she guessed it might have to do with the idea that it was her first offence. Leaving the results as it was, she decided not to think of it ever again.

Anya blushed, unsure how to respond to the Professor's question; "I-It's what I've read... but maybe they've been used since before. I'm not too sure, I can be wrong."

"Maybe to just play it as a card game," the Hrabrost suggested.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri May 25, 2012 1:47 pm

"I thought they used Tarot as a way to predict the future," Lena suggested, greeting the Slytherin who had newly entered. Under the desk, she seeked Rhys's hand, not sure if she would ever set her fingers on it. "The Page of Swords was a card... it's the spy of Tarot. And the Wheel of Fortune... doesn't it mean crossroads? Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad."

She racked her mind for answers.

"High Priestess," she continued, "the bearer of secrets... Ace of Wands, the distant past... The Magician... something to do with magic... The Fool, the questioner."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:35 pm