Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Lesson 3 (5th year)

Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 3 (5th year)  Empty Lesson 3 (5th year)

Post by Tesla Gordon Mon May 14, 2012 10:32 am

Back at Hogwarts, Potions and Antidotes was Tesla's favorite subject, so she looked forward to her first lesson here. She heard rumors about a bitchy old lady who was teaching that subject here, so you could believe her surprise when she caught a glimpse of another young, hot, male professor at the position.

Happy, that's how the girl felt now about transferring to Durmstrang.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Lesson 3 (5th year)  Empty Re: Lesson 3 (5th year)

Post by Charlotte West Wed May 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Tired, Charlotte made her way to the Potions class. She didn't bother adding the second part considering that's what it really was. Just potions. She hadn't had a good night rest as nightmares flooded her mind. She was never one for interpreting dreams, that's why she never took divination seriously in the first place. She only saw at as a mumbo jumbo and a class that you could get an easy O in. A simple class for simple minded people,[i] she thought to herself. [i]Anyone could bullshit their way through.

Walking in, she saw Tesla. Charlotte was less than pleased at the idea that her best friend was not in Hogwarts in anymore but in Durmstrang. The Slytherin didn't hate Durmstrang but Hogwarts was were she belonged and she was going to try her best to convince Tes to return with her. What was she to do without her in Hogwarts? She couldn't find a new best friend to be a bitch with.

"Nice to see you're in this class, you bitch," Charlotte grinned, greeting her friend as she sat next to her. She missed speaking like that to people in general but now she had someone who wouldn't get offended.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed May 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Feliks was feeling lazy today.

They said he had to go class - they never said which class he had to go to. He smirked to himself over this line of reasoning and decided that he was going to go to whatever years potion class was on at the moment.

He hoped it wasn't going to be the firsties... then again, they were fun to play with...

Shrugging he strolled into the classroom, and looked around at the two girls there.

Fifth Years.

"Ladies," he nodded his head at them, his usual smirk still in place as he lounged in a chair a few rows away from the two.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Wed May 16, 2012 8:35 pm

"Well, well, well," Charlotte smirked as she saw the familiar boy walk in. "I see a Chmerkovskiy coming into the same class as I am," she said, hiding the fact that she was proud in being able to pronounce his name quite well. Placing her feet up on the desk like she normally did, Charlotte leaned back onto her chair to face the boy.

"Haven't see you around in awhile," she said. "Still terrorizing, I assume?"
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Dameon Volans Thu May 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Dameon shoved his hand in his pockets as he entered the classroom, his eyes gazing over every face there. He was in no mood to speak to anyone, not like he ever did. He sat down on his on, reading a book.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Fri May 18, 2012 8:12 am

"Oh don't even get me started", she grinned to Char, as the blonde made her way towards Tesla. "I'm so in the mood to kick some Durmstrang ass, this...well, I won't insult myself by calling her names, trying to remain a lady today, but, I'm gonna kill her, you know, and you are going to help."

She nodded her head in approval, as she saw a punk walking in. Well, he looked like a punk, so she didn't pay too much attention to him, actually she pretended not to, so she waved and turned to Char again. "Who the heck is that?"
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Fri May 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Feliks inclined his head at Charlotte, smirking slightly, "Congrats, do you want a cookie for getting that name right?"

"Of course I'm still Terroizing, my dear, if I ain't terrozing then what am supposed to be doing?"

He glanced at the girl who was being pretty obvious about not looking at him. He raised an eyebrow, oh really?

"Who's your friend?"
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Fri May 18, 2012 4:04 pm

Kasper walked into the room grinning at everyone for a moment before frowning slightly at the boy in the back.

"Kovsky," he nodded his head at the boy with a slight grin, "I see we decided to move ourselves up a year." He shook his head at him but didn't remprimand. It rather amused him to see the boy there anyways. If he kept up with the potion than he didn't mind. In actuality he knew that even among the fifth years, the young boy was among students still a year younger than him.

The faults of not going to class.

"Everyone else, welcome. OO, today we have another good one. Laugh inducing potion," he grinned at the room, "One of my personal favourites. Everyone tell me what you know! Speak up, speak up! We don't bite... much."
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Fri May 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Tesla raised a hand and said the first thing that came to her mind. "If i may, professor, it's a potion that provokes giggling and uncontrollable laughter on the drinker. Also, it's reddish colored, when finished." She thought she did good, remembering the last time when she made this potion, it was even before Hogwarts, when she was still in France.

Sweet memories made her smile awkwardly, and she looked at Char while she did so, wondering when things became so complicated about both of their lives.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Fri May 18, 2012 10:50 pm

"Mood to kick some Durmy ass?" Charlotte laughed as she rolled her eyes, "You can't do that considering you're now considered a Durmy. I guess I'll have to find someone else to kick ass with," she joked.

"I can think of something a lot better thank a cookie," Leaning forward as Charlotte smirked. Leaning back, she shrugged. "Chmerkovskiy, Feliks this is my best friend Gordon, Tesla. Have fun getting to know each other."

The girl raised an eyebrow when the Professor pointed out that Feliks was in the wrong class. She hadn't realised it until he said it though.

Charlotte nodded as Tesla explained the potion, not really adding anything to it. She chuckled slightly as as she connected eyes with Tesla, knowing what was going through her head and nodding.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Sat May 19, 2012 4:59 pm

"Oh right, I completely forgot that" the girl said to her friend, almost giggling as she remembered that she actually transferred to Durmstrang. "But my heart will always be in Hogwarts, with you and with...well, other people." Tesla tried not to think about the mentioned 'other people'.

She also raised an eyebrow when Charlotte introduced her to the handsome punk. He was clearly cocky, and also, in the wrong room, which meant he was younger than her, but there was just something about him, she didn't know what, but he had a certain charm. Or maybe she just liked bad boys.

Nodding her head as a way to say hello to him, she played with her curls and wondered about what Charlotte meant with that last sentence. Clearly, she knew how her best friend's brain works, but it was amusing to imagine certain things and situations.

Not letting herself to get too carried away, she looked to the other side of the room, letting her eyes fall on the head of her house.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue May 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Feliks raised an eyebrow at Charlotte, "Well then, maybe you'll get them - if you keep one behaving."

He nodded his head at the girl, letting his eyes run over her before grinning at the Professor.

"What can I say Zandty, I just love you're class soo much, thought I'd come in for some more," he was blantently ignoring the fact that he had not in fact come in for his own years lesson. "Oh, and really - I'm not moving myself up a year; the school just keeps moving me down." He snorted, not even caring to admit that he'd been held back twice, and was in fact a year older in age than everyone in the room, despite the fact that he was classed a year below them.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Wed May 23, 2012 10:16 pm

"Thank you," he nodded at the girl, "'friad I didn't catch you're name, but five points to your house just the same." He laughed a little at the unintentional rhyme, "OH, and don't bother with sir, or Professor or what not, make me feel old... and mature - just call me Kas, or Kasper, or something of some sort."

He inclinde his head at the boy, "I suppose that's fair enough, of course, I would believe that reasoning more if I actually saw you in you're own class."

He chucked lightly again, not to peeved at the turn of events and flicked his wand towards the board.

"So there's you're instructions. Those of you who actually care for getting grades and what not, might want to think about getting started on that."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu May 24, 2012 12:48 am

"I hope it's always in Hogwarts," Charlotte teased jokingly. Letting the subject go since she knew it wouldn't but her in a better mood, besides, she had class to go through and needed to pay attention.

Getting her ingredients and she began to work on her potion, staying quiet for the most part as she consecrated on it completely. Charlotte didn't want to mess up after all, considering she considering this one of her best classes.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Thu May 24, 2012 11:41 am

"Gordon, Tesla" she said politely, and added. "Sir." Again that proud feeling overwhelmed her and she wondered if anyone else felt the same way when they got rewarded. After he told her to call him by his name, she smiled. "Okay, Kasper." Oh, she liked this guy already, and didn't wait a moment to shift into her usual, casual self.

"You see, I'm kicking some Durmy but, even if I'm a Durmy too", Tesla whispered to Char, smiling and then focused on her assignment.

Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sun May 27, 2012 10:40 am

After a while Kasper clapped his hand and looked at the class.

"Alrighty folks! That is you're time," he grinned at them all, "Now if you'll just give leave your cauldrons as they were, I'll check them out, see who actually managed to shlup something together and you all can run off and actually be free."

Nodding his head he waved them off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:29 am