Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Certh Salamar
Sergiy Monomyth
Jess
Marky Hawthorn
8 posters

Lesson Three First Years

Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Three First Years Empty Lesson Three First Years

Post by Marky Hawthorn Mon May 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Marcus came in the classrooom and say the professor Morning Professor said Marcus. Marcus opended his textbook and waited for the rest of the students to come he tighten his tie and read. He looked at the kid next to him and looked away.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Lesson Three First Years Empty Re: Lesson Three First Years

Post by Jess Wed May 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Jessica walked in slowly, quite pleased to be having Defense. It was one of her best lessons, after all. She noticed a boy she couldn't quite place, and turned to him.
    "Hey, I'm Jessica. Who're you? I haven't seen you around?" she asked, straightening her robes and extending a hand. She hoped he wasn't prejudiced towards Slytherins. He seemed alright.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Wed May 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Marcus looked I'm Marcus Hawthorn. You wanna be friends my brother is a 3rd year Ravenclaw.You Teddy's Lupin daughter.Marcus asked.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Wed May 16, 2012 7:56 pm

"Hey Marcus. Why haven't I seen you around this place before?" Jessica questioned, tilting her head slightly to the left in slight confusion. She shrugged and smiled at him. "If you can gain my trust, we can be friends. Good luck, though. It isn't easy," she grinned. "No, I'm not Teddy Lupin's daughter. I'm related to them, just not as closely as some people think. There are a fair few relatives in there." Jessica didn't want to get too close to this boy. If she trusted him like she trusted Certh, he would've explained more. But she didn't. So she didn't feel the need.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Wed May 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Marcus looked well I grew up in London. My dad is a auror and i used to be rich till my step dad died he was my guardian since my mothers death she died from a death eater she got hit by the Crucio Curse when i was five.My step father died from cancer. Now i have to live with my real dad.I love quiditch i plain to try out as seeker next year. My brother hates it. This is one of my best subjects i usually sit in the back of the classroom.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Wed May 16, 2012 8:20 pm

"Explaining your life story isn't gonna gain my trust. You've gotta prove yourself," Jessica shrugged, taking her usual seat. "And you wanna be a seeker, hmm? Well, I either want to be a seeker or a chaser. Probably a chaser, though. Trying out next year," she admitted, sitting in her usual seat a few away from him.
    "Defense and Potions are my best classes. Flying is a close third," Jessica said plainly, facing the front of the room and drumming her nails against the desk, making an upbeat rhythm.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed May 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Sergiy was making his way towards the classroom, he had his bag over his shoulder, and wand under his right hand side of his wrist, he slowly made his way towards the classroom, entered and took a sit, he saw a boy, and a female. Who he did and did not Regine. He sighed and took a book out.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Wed May 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Marcus looked at Sergiy. Hello Sergiy. Gryffiyndor needs a keeper and i asked to be it so i am keeper for Gryffiyndor.Marcus looked and waited he looked you know what Amegus are.Marcus sat down and read.His robe was annoying him.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Wed May 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Certh was quite fond of Defense Against the Dark Arts - although their professors had switched between the first and second lesson; he seemed pleased about being taught by the headmaster of Hogwarts. All he had in his possession while making his way into the room was his trusty, Thestral Tail hair wand within his right hand, grasping at the hilt. Last lesson; he had learned how to conjure the shield charm, but for the next lesson, he was not certain. His face was longing for emotion, although when he entered the room he attempted to put on a smile; especially because Jessica would probably be in there, and he didn't seem to want her to know anything was up. The door had already been opened, the clattering of his footwear could be heard throughout the classroom when he entered, and instead of sitting nearest where he had usually - he preferred to sit next to Jessica again, not having seen her over the Holiday's appeared to have saddened him a tad. He slowly sat beside her, while she remained talking to the Gryffindor boy.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Wed May 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Marcus looked at Certh wanna be friends he asked I'm Marcus Hawthorn. I'm the son of a auror.Marcus looked and looked at his notes from last lesson thats bad i messed up.He shruged in his chair. He looked at the Slytherins you guys seemed nice.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Wed May 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Jessica shrugged. 'People these days' she thought with an incredibly overly dramatic sigh. She shuffled uncomfortably in her seat, shifting around until she was sat with one of her legs tucked under her and the other twirled around the chair leg. "Awkward sitting positions. For the win," she joked, suddenly feeling strangely comfortable. "What even..?" she asked herself, shrugging.

She stopped having a conversation with herself long enough to notice Certh sitting beside her. Her expression remained unchanged (thanks to a lot of effort and lack of concentration). She soon noticed, however, that he wasn't acting how he usually did. She didn't want to say anything, thinking it might be considered rude to barge in on his business, so she settled for keeping an eye out for any more strange behavior on his part. "Hey," she said, strangely softly. "Good to see you again."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed May 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Sergiy ignored the firstie, and sighed when Certh came in his wand instantly slide from his wrist into his right hand as he pointed his wand At Certh."I suggest you apologize." He said coldly. His eyes glared with flame of pure hated towards the man. And Sergiy was not joking he was about to cast a spell on him."Say sorry for for your snake's doing, It bit Eva. Or I swear to God, I will burn your freaking snake." he told him slowly.
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Thu May 17, 2012 12:07 am

Vivian raced to the DADA room, knowing she was likely late. However, she didn't find the class involved in a lesson and the teacher wasn't even in the room. Instead, Sergiy was holding a wand, levelling it at Certh. The Slytherin looked unimpressed, as always.

She ignored them, knowing if she stepped into the fray she'd likely get her head blown off or worse. Instead, she sat next to Marcus and whispered, "Well, this is promising to be the most exciting class ever."

Vivian then glanced over the Gryffindor and smiled congenially at Jessica. "Hey, Jess, you have any idea why our dear classmates wish to kill each other?"
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Thu May 17, 2012 12:13 am

Marcus looked right at Sergiy. Dude stop can you do that in a more secure place.Certh Salamer future Death Eater smirked Marcus. Marcus looked at Sergiy he is not worth it man can you find a better person then Salamer. Marcus giggled. Marcus sank in the chair. He looked and smirked Slytherins would love this lesson.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Thu May 17, 2012 1:33 am

Eva walked in and rolled her eyes seeing her well she had no clue what to call him anymore. She walked over to him and tried to drag him away. "Please he's not worth it." She said begging with her eyes. She didn't want them to fight over her.

"Look Certh. I don't feel like fighting you. I forgive you, only because I really don't like to hold grudges till I die." She said to him turning away from him again.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Thu May 17, 2012 1:45 am

Marcus looked at Eva you know what Sergiy tried to do to Certh he tried to cast a spell on him it wasnt pretty. Marcus sat in his chair and wrote in a notebook.Marcus looked at his friends.Really im just writting. Marcus sat down and looked to see what where doing.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu May 17, 2012 6:37 pm

His wand now aimed at his heart." I told you to say sorry to Eva. Or I swear you will suffer. And you white boy shut the hell up. Your an annoying freaking worm." He said coldly, he was acting out of pure rage, however what he said to Marcus he meant those words.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Thu May 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Jessica stood up quickly, shoving the chair back behind her.
    "Oi, you!" she shouted to Sergiy, scowling. "Who do you think you are? So what, people make mistakes. Life doesn't come with instructions, in case you hadn't noticed!" she said loudly, squaring up to Sergiy and moving her neck in a strange, intimidating fashion.
    "And YOU, Marcus. I thought you were alright, but REALLY? Calling Certh a future death eater is hardly fair. I mean, you can't just judge people for their house! Not all Slytherins are going to kill you! I don't have that intention. I'm just in this house because I'm ambitious, resourceful and I know that I'm going to amount to something. So shush it," Jessica was showing a whole new side that none of her classmates had seen before.

"And sorry for getting involved here, but I don't think it's fair to be hating on Certh, no matter what he did!" she finished, folding her arms and shifting her weight to her left leg. She had an annoyed look on her face and she was twirling her wand in her fingers, ready to take anyone on who challenged her. She might not know spells, but she knew how to punch.

Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu May 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Sergiy's grip on his wand tighten when the cyka spoke. How freaking dare she, he listened to what she had to say and he sighed. Pointing his wand at her head."Looks like someone crushing on Certh. I suggest you back up, you scum. Both of you are, Both Certh and you. And don't talk to my Worm like that, he might be an annoying pest. But he is still human and bares emotions so kindly, freak off woman." He said slowly, defending both Himself, and The annoying boy.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Thu May 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Jessica blushed a little when he said that she was crushing on Certh, but she shook her head quickly to get the remark out of her head and narrowed her eyes.
    "Oh, and what if I don't back off? And you DARE call me scum! How, may I ask, is Certh or myself scum, anyway?" she smirked, leaning back against the desk and watching his wand. "So what if I don't know spells. You seem to underestimate my strength, Monomyth. Is he really your 'worm'? If so, that's hardly a nice nickname. I'm a human too. Slytherin doesn't mean alien, you know? And I bear emotions. See, I can laugh, I can cry, I'm just as human as you. Except I'm not a freaky nerd genius," she sneered, not taking her eyes off the tip of his wand, which was pointed right between her eyes. She went cross-eyed to look at it, but she didn't care how silly she looked. She would defend her own if needed, and that's what she intended to do.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu May 17, 2012 7:17 pm

He looked at her and sighed."At least, I'm a Nerd that's cute and adorable. I have fifth years chasing me. Mind you. And your right Your a waste of my bloody time." He sighed and took his wand off her and pointed it back at Certh."I said say sorry to the woman. And Eva I know you forgave but I want to see him say sorry to you. I want to make him suffer the way the same way The snake made you suffer." he said calmly.
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Thu May 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Vivian winced as the fight suddenly escalated. She listened to Jessica's speech and couldn't help but smile reassuringly at the girl, "Preach, Jess."

She then sighed and stood up, standing deliberately in between Sergiy and the others. Vivian levelled a glare at him and shook her head, saying calmly, "Look, Mythie, I know how you feel. You're defending a friend and I get it, really I do, but you shouldn't take it out on others who weren't even involved. You're a sensible guy, don't let rage cloud you."

Vivian then glanced to Marcus and Jessica. "And Jess is right, Marc. Don't judge people just on their houses. However, Jessie, you shouldn't be insulting Mythie right back to his face, now. Don't lower yourself like that and you're pretty much cancelling everything you just said a minute ago."

The Ravenclaw turned to the Hufflepuff girl who most likely was this Eva that Sergiy mentioned. She grinned, ignoring everything else to say, "And hi, by the way. Eva, right? I don't think I've seen you before... at least not here. I'm Vivian Hawthorne."
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Thu May 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Jessica felt herself burn up in anger. The only person who had ever called her a waste of space aside from herself was her sister, who was under the imperious curse at the time.
    "How DARE you!" she shrieked, balling her fists. "I am NOT a waste of space! I have just as much of a right to be here as you do." Jessica slammed her wand down on the table and cracked her knuckles, flinching slightly as she did so. She hated doing that. But it was necessary and intimidating. "I don't need fifth years chasing after me. I've got my sights set, and I don't need to be adorable. I don't need to be pretty. I need to be me. If I'm anyone but me, then I'm not being true to myself. Yeah, uh, we 'evil' kids have a sense of right and wrong, too."

She forced herself to calm down, taking slow breaths, but she couldn't not be angry. Being called 'ugly' was one thing. Being called 'dumb' was another. But being called a waste of space? That was something she couldn't handle. She brought her fist back and hit Sergiy on the arm, hoping it left a horrible bruise.
    "Sorry, muscle spasm," she said innocently, turning on her heel and sitting back down without another word.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Thu May 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Marcus looked confused.Marcus turned to Vivan and whispered.What has got into Sergiy he been being me mean to everyone.Marcus looked and looked he read to see what the the lesson was.Marcus looked and snorted Certh the killer future death eATER.Marcus sat down and sneered Why are you being mean to us Serg where your friends you should be mad at Certh Not us.Marcus looked and sunk in his chair.
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Thu May 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Vivian rolled her eyes. No one had listened, apparently. Not that she was surprised. However, even she got a bit irritated when they continued to fight. She sighed and sat back down, glaring at Marcus.

"Marc, Serge isn't trying to be mean, okay? Look I'm sorry, but you should really just shut up," Vivian told him sharply, resting her head on her arms. "Really, stop calling Certh a death eater. He's not going to be one, understand?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:33 am