Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Certh Salamar
Sergiy Monomyth
Jess
Marky Hawthorn
8 posters

Lesson Three First Years

Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Lesson Three First Years - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson Three First Years

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu May 17, 2012 7:39 pm

He looked at her and laughed."Your mad already man, humans and there bloody emotions, then again why am I saying humans if I am a human to. However I can control my emotions and not be mad, angry, or idiotic like your are scum, and a waste of bloody space." When she punched him he felt her hand however it did not hurt him. It pinched but did not hurt."Is that a punch? You hit like a rabbit, I know Cows that hit better then you. I would presume that your lack of competition will temp you in hitting people when your mad." he said coldly.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Thu May 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Certh sat there, silently, beside Jessica as the Huffleypuff began spouting his words, spitting out of his mouth in the direction that his wand was pointing in. He never bothered looking over to the boy, and instead kept his head facing straight toward the front of the room. His ears perked up at the sound of Eva's voice, sounding kind and forgivable. His head shifted, turning toward her for a second in time to see her turn away; Until she dies? What was that supposed to mean - he thought, silently to himself but kept his eyes focused on the Huffleypuff while the wand was pointed back at him. When Jessica began defending him, he felt... embarrassed; ashamed, to have a girl stand up for him instead of himself. While it was going on, his eyes closed faintly but continued facing the group of people standing against him. For a moment, he had hoped that the huffle would curse him and be done with it - but what Jessica had said seemed to take that weight off his shoulders. Opening his eyes slowly, he reached his arm up to hers which had just banged against the table and rubbed it softly. "Why don't you just run off to those imaginary fifth years - oh, wait." He paused, a small smirk coming to his lips as he remembered Karma telling him something about Sergiy being infatuated with her.

He felt bad, about Jess - when she had her outburst. He seemed the only one that Jessica had told about her sister, and what had happened to her while she was being tortured by her sister. His hearing shot out toward the gryffie boy; whom Certh thought was a tad annoying, as he went on and on about being friends with the kid who was infatuated with an already taken fifth year. The word Death Eater came up more then once, which he had found amusing - all the people there didn't think he'd be one, even though his entire family line had been involved in the dark arts; especially his uncle, who was wanted for the use of the unforgivables. But, even after the threats that Sergiy had made; he still turned his head back toward Jessica, as his hand had been absentmindedly rubbing her arm. "Just - too much. You don't know what you are getting involved in, Puffy"
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Thu May 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Jessica was close to tears by this point. He'd done it again. If she was a waste of space, she felt no need to be around. And she'd always thought she was important. She stood back up, walked around the desk and hoped the teacher wouldn't come in. Or anyone else for that matter. Her crying wasn't something she wanted people to see.
    "Stop it," she shouted, wiping her eyes furiously and standing up taller so she could square up to him easier. "Stop it now."

"So what if I hit things or people when I'm angry?" she felt her voice cracking slightly, and knew it was going to go at any given point. "Is that now a crime? It's not a death-eater thing. It's natural. My sister did it, and she was a Ravenclaw, before she died," she shrugged. It wasn't a big deal anymore, saying her sister had died. She kicked him in the back of the leg with an amount of force that seemed to come out of nowhere. "I don't care if that didn't hurt. But for the record, I hope you take a long look in the mirror before you call someone else scum."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri May 18, 2012 2:06 am

Ric had heard enough. With not even a sound he began to materialise at the front of the class. "ENOUGH!!" He shouted slamming his fist into the desk. "I suggest you point your wand else where Mr Monomyth or you might just find it suddenly, snapped in two at your feet with no explanation. And don't threaten my students again, to threaten my students is to treaten me. Are you treatening me?" He asked his voice wasn't threatening it was almost daring him to test him. He was not in the mood for messing around today.

He sighed and rubbed his tired eyes. He looked older than usual. "What do you know of the the Death Eaters Mr Hawthorn?" He asked. "Around during their torture were you? Witness their destruction of families did you? No i thought not, so don't bring about things you don't understand." Everything else that had happened he let slip. He was not going to tolerate people ganging up on a certain house or student.

"Now take you seats!" He ordered.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Fri May 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Charlotte had ended up falling asleep in the Library while trying to do her Transfiguration essay, and therefore was very late to Defence. She hurried towards the class, not wanting to get into trouble, and her eyes widened when she heard a commotion coming from the classroom.

She stopped at the door when the Headmaster materialized and started shouting at them. Charlotte bit her bottom lip and sat down near Vivian and Eva, thinking today was not a day to be late. Professor Chaos wasn't in a good mood.

"I'm terribly sorry I'm late, Professor Chaos," she apologized.
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Sat May 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Vivian sent Jessica a sympathetic smile. She didn't think the other girl saw it, or even cared, but she hoped that Jessica would be okay. Sergiy normally didn't yell at people like that...

The Ravenclaw was secretly happy that Professor Chaos came in. If the others would listen to anyone then it would be the headmaster himself. Vivian grinned at Charlotte when she sat down and whispered, "Don't worry about being late. You've gotten here in time for the important stuff."

Last edited by Vivian Hawthorne on Sat May 19, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sat May 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Jessica was slightly startled by the headmaster's outburst, and hurried to sit in her seat without another word. She noticed Vivian smile out of the corner of her eye, and she smiled slightly back in thanks. She didn't know what had made her get so defensive. She hadn't been personally insulted until she got involved, but there was something that was said that just made her snap.
    "Awkwaard," she sent Certh with a slight grin, but she wiped it off her face instantly. She shook her head and took a slow breath, turning her attention to the front of the room. 'At least he didn't see you hit Sergiy' Jess thought with a sigh of relief.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun May 20, 2012 10:31 pm

"Just sit down." He ordered. He wasn't in the mood now to be messing around with points and being nice. "We've wasted enough of the lesson with your foolish wand waving and fist fights." He said turning to look at Jessica. He'd not missed her thoughts either. He'd not even meant to listen in, he just couldn't stop the thoughts from creeping into his mind now.

"Now Acromantulas. Who can tell me what they are?" He asked.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon May 21, 2012 7:59 pm

He got kicked and he barnacled looking at her with anger, before the Headmaster came in and he stopped it, he put his wand down back in his sleeve and walked slowly with pain down to his sit, he was pissed. He then listened as the class started and Ric said something he spoke."It's a Gaint Hairy Spider with Near Human Intelligence." He said calmly.

(SOrry for the small post but I am sick.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:30 am