Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

They Call Us The Savvy Ones

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

They Call Us The Savvy Ones Empty They Call Us The Savvy Ones

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon May 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Savannah Julie Lerran
    They Call Us The Savvy Ones Tumblr_m3ojdnnoD31rnufmqo1_500
    "Clumsy? Oh yes, trying to save my pet makes me so, so clumsy. And just because the Whomping Willow has it out for every person makes it all my fault that it almost killed me. Hmm, how have I never thought of it like that?"

Birthday:
    November 26th

Blood status:
    Half-blood

Relationships:

Julie Lerran (Mother)
    Scott Lerran (Father)
    Passion "Rosie" Rose (Mentor)
    J.J. Jones (BFF)
    Christopher Delacroix (Boyfriend)
    Lena Vorstenbach (Friend)
    Sergiy Monomyth (enemy)
    Charlotte Bell (enemy)
    Kristen Cresswell (enemy)

Savannah can be nice as often as she can be mean. Her emotions are very coin tossy. On her good days (when the voices she hallucinates are quieter, and/or Honey's more in control), she's more carefree and happy. But on the days when Honey and Ava are fighting or Ava's more in control, she's sullen, mean and cold towards strangers. At this point, she's grown to accept that she can't force everyone out of her life for what she believes to be their safety, but she can treat strangers that way.

Currently, Savannah's in a really good mood, so thee's that chance that she'll be nice, but she'll still come off as rather brash. But now that her mentor's dead...you probably want to stay away. From her and Honeydukes, which Savannah now owns.

Afonka Rodion Alkaev
    They Call Us The Savvy Ones Tumblr_maws2c0Cv91qfs64o
    "Sneaking out's fun. Though, did I just tell that to the wrong person? Is my house going to lose a million points now? I'll have the whole house on my tail."

Birthday:
    December 17th

Blood status:
    Pureblood

Relationships:

Roman Ritter (BFF)
    Deina (little sister)
    Tessa Grey (Girlfriend)
    Ophelia Montague (Friend)
    Faye Hansoff (Friend)
    Ashleen D'Angelo (Friend)
    Paloma Poots (Friend)
    Ciar Whelan (A-Team member/role model)
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy (Bully)

Afonka's a happy-go-lucky kid. He's hyper, and bounces off the walls, even without chocolate, which he loves very much. Recruited into the mafia at the age of fifteen by his grandparents, Afonka's become almost disenchanted with life, but still tries to keep a happy outlook on life even as he feels like.

Afonka's scared of his own personal demons. He's terrified of the negative thoughts that he comes up with, and he finds that the only way to stop them is to induce pain on himself.

Julian Andre Rousseau
    They Call Us The Savvy Ones Tumblr_lqev80CuAR1ql2abho1_250
    "They do still flail after me, you know. They all stop whatever they're doing to watch me eat in the dining hall. You can't say you haven't noticed."

Birthday:
    August 18th

Blood status:
    Muggleborn

Relationships:

Kallie Nikkala (Mentor)
    Donat Rousseau (Father - enemy)
    Madeline Rousseau (Older sister)
    Corin Rousseau (Older brother)
    Odille Rousseau (Younger sister)
    Tristan Rousseau (Younger brother)
    Harmonie de Venin (Angel)
    Ninette Fontaine (Angel)
    Lisette Josse (Angel)
    Mélodie de Venin (Angel)
    Ondrea Montgomery (friend)
    Destini Chandler (friend)
    Zander Dawson (friend - yet Jul's jealous of him.)
    Monique Lambert (enemy)

Julian is a little bit of an ego maniac. He's obsessed with himself, and thinks of himself as being absolutely perfect. He's a very good liar to people, and isn't half bad at lying to himself. To the people he's closest to, he can be rather adorable, and let the real him show. To the rest of the world, however, they're stuck with a mean prefect he abuses his power.

Ever since he got beat up over the summer by his father, Julian's been flinching away from all touch and the eating disorder he's had since February's only gotten worse. But now that his best friends are aware of it, he's trying to get better. And he seems to be in a better place.

Marianne Andrea Delancy
    They Call Us The Savvy Ones Tumblr_me3z5uFDuC1r2y2cdo2_500
    "They came this close to killing me. I think I deserve to at least not want it to happen again."

Birthday:
    February 17th

Blood status:
    Half blood

Relationships:

Bonnie Clyde (BFF)
    Roul Belanger (Friend)
    Nate Ashwood (Friend)
    Adria Mason (Friend)
    Laura Veer (Friend)
    Gwendoline Diodore (Friend)

Marianne's the head of Prideux and an all around sweetheart. She teaches Magical Beasts and is amazing with animals. She's nice to practically everyone she's met and is very caring. She recently got beat up over her sexuality, and is now very self-conscious and terrified that it's going to happen again.

But she's slowly gotten better, and for the most part, she's rather happy these days.

Juliette Helena Josse
    They Call Us The Savvy Ones Tumblr_m06np2khJx1qjuvtn
    "I can't take this for granted. I was going to die - really die - and I'd be dead if it wasn't for you. A curse or a gift, I'm going to make the most of it."

Birthday:
    January 8th

Blood status:
    Half blood

Relationships:

Lisette Josse (little sister)
    Kasper Van Zandt (friend)
    Alice Poots (friend)
    Vera Parker (friend)

Juliette's pretty nice. She's easygoing, approachable, and kind. She's a joker, as the quote up there shows. But underneath all that, she has a temper, and holds grudges against people.

A newly turned vampire, she's taking it all in stride. She's determined to make her second chance at life really matter.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:58 pm