Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Boom Boom Pow | Fifth Years Lesson 3

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Boom Boom Pow | Fifth Years Lesson 3 Empty Boom Boom Pow | Fifth Years Lesson 3

Post by Karmzy Mon May 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Karma walked into her absolute favorite class with a wide smile. She did so love this class. The last lesson had been the absolute greatest. The department of Education had never gotten back to her, but it was alright, she felt great anyway.

Other than, you know, being completely unarmed.

With a sigh, she folded her arms on the desk and set her chin her arms, glaring forward. Aspen Salvator. What an absolute douche.

A low growl started in her throat, before Nightmare jumped onto the table in front of her, laying down and meeting her wide golden eyes with Karma's brown ones. The cat touched their noses together, and Karma sighed.

"I still don't forgive you, you know, Nightie."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Boom Boom Pow | Fifth Years Lesson 3 Empty Re: Boom Boom Pow | Fifth Years Lesson 3

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 15, 2012 8:55 pm

"Oooo what she do?" He asked as he entered the room. "Must have been something back to upset you. Never seen you two fall out before." He said dropping into his own seat, swinging his legs up onto the table. He might as well make himself comfortable whilst he was here.

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Boom Boom Pow | Fifth Years Lesson 3 Empty Re: Boom Boom Pow | Fifth Years Lesson 3

Post by Karmzy Tue May 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Karma glared down at the kitten, who was a kitten once more, as act of apology. It wouldn't work this time. Nope.

"She..." her eyes narrowed, and Nightmare gave a pitiful mew before slinking away to Arsen, curling herself in a ball on his legs. "Failed." Nightmare gazed up at Arsen with wide golden eyes, conveying that it wasn't her fault, not really. Karma, in contrast, continued to glare forward, completely ignoring the boy next to her.

"Don't wanna talk about it." She murmured at last, closing her eyes. I have a message for my nephew.

She wouldn't deliever it. Never.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Arsen frowned and began flicking fire from his fingers in annoyance. "We keeping secrets now? Surely it's not that bad." He said looking at the door with narrowed eyes. What was so bad that she wouldn't talk to him about it? He'd told her things he'd not told anyone and now she wouldn't return the favour?
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 15, 2012 11:49 pm

"It's not a secret." Karma said, keeping her eyes closed. "It's not. I just..." Don't want to tell you. Her frown deepened. "If you must know, she failed to show up when I needed her. Was off running with Boia instead."

"In other news, I'm filthy rich, I have more than ten vaults just bursting with money, I've bought everyone and their mother a house and I'm one of the only people in history born in the direct line of Merlin himself." She said, her voice completely monotone. "There's a higher chance of people coming out of nowhere to kill me for reasons I can't control than there was before, and I probably will get threatened again before my birthday." Her eyes stayed shut, and vaguely she wondered if being unarmed counted as a secret. "That's everything I learned over break. No secrets. Happy?"

She winced, her mental barriers warning her of...

"And there's the loser walking through the door." She muttered.

Last edited by Karma Black on Wed May 16, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Wed May 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Rhys walked into the room, a smile on his face. Oh, the eaves dropping. Oh, the rumors he was going to spread! Karma really needed to learn she wasn't alone in this school.

"I didn't get a house," he noted, sitting down, "I expect one next year, kay?"

Pulling out his dirty, used textbook,he pretended to start to read it, even though he had little interest in anything.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Sat May 19, 2012 7:56 am

Lynx walked into the class with a very stern look on his face, most unsual normally he was quite bright and cheerful but his fifth year class had tested his patience one to many times, as he entered he saw a new student he was slightly relieved knowing that perhaps now the noturious two would be easier to cope with because he would probably be able to ignore them

Lynx placed down his textbooks on the desk and turned around sharply scanning the room ignoring the fact that the boy had his legs up on the table, one of Lynx's pet peeves

"Ok, so today's lesson you must take very seriously, there is to be no fooling around what so ever, as for what we will be dealing with will be quite dangerous, so do I make myself clear?" he said sternly, directing his speech mainly at the two Slytherins
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 21, 2012 4:21 pm

"Oh." He said, "Well at least they're getting along." He shrugged. "Were you in trouble?" He asked because that was the only realy time she needed her. If she was, what kind of danger was she facing? He should have been there, like he'd promised.

He raised an eyebrow. "Wow, was not expecting that." At least they had something in common now. She was being hunted by humans now and he had to keep an eye out for humans and demons alike. "You'll soon get used to having to watch your back. It becomes second nature." He shrugged. "Not entirely no."

He turned to look as the loser walked through the door and frowned. "Some people should just stay dead." He said turning his red eyes to lock with the puffles. "Vampires huh? Which saddo took pity on you then? Let me guess some young female?" He guessed, it had to be, no one else in the right mind would take someone as weak as him under their wing.

"Yes dangerous." He nodded. "Got it."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 22, 2012 11:11 am

Karma smirked suddenly, turning to face Rhys with a wry grin. "You already live in one of my houses." She said, her tone smug. "Didn't Tyty tell you? I bought him his house for Christmas... and then bought his entire neighborhood, since I had money left over." She raised an eyebrow. "Or did he not tell you? I wouldn't doubt it. You did leave him alone for ages." She grinned and rested her chin on her palm, eyeing Rhys with chagrin as she filled their bond with images of her and Ty.

"Oh. I almost forgot. I was adopted by a trillionaire." She said, blinking. "How did I forget him? King Carde's training isn't something you just..." she bopped herself on the forehead, frowning as Nightmare came to sit before her again. The kitten looked up at her with wide yellow eyes, and Karma stuck out her tongue at her. "I think you count as a distraction." She commented dryly. "Off with you."

Nightmare nudged her chin with her nose and leapt from the table, disappearing out of the door with a flick of her tail.

"His masters not even a hundred yet." Karma told Arsen, plucking the information right out of Rhys's head. "Awww... she looks sweet..."

Blinking when she noticed the Professor, she grinned, waving at him. "Danger is my middle name! Let's do this!"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Thu May 24, 2012 12:43 am

Rhys snorted at the hot head, leaning back so his chair's legs tottered under him. It's not like he choice to be smashed y a car or saved by some dumb bimbo. Master Viola was a loser anyway. She wasn't his mother!

"Stop mind raping me, Karma," he shot back, "Ty's not upset with me!" His mind brought up images of a younger time, the two boys cuddled underneath the blankets to sooth toddler Rhys' nightmares.

"Leave Master out of this!" he looked up at the teacher, "I'm only here to learn so I never have to see anyone of again! So, shut up, Karma,"
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Thu May 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Lynx nodded at the class, he was both surprized and pleased that they took his warning seriously, he then went behind his draw and pulled out a couple of old watches, he tapped them with his wand so they would float onto each student's desk

"Good im glad to see everybody is taking this seriously. Today we will be learning how to transfigure a watch into a serpent, of course like an object to animal transfiguration this spell can be quite tricky to master and requires alot of attention, I find if you really concentrate on the watch and invision it turning into a serpent as you say the spell that sound help keep you focused"

Lynx then pulled out his wand and aimed it at one of the watches left on his desk, he then swished it in a circular motion then said the incantation Tempus Serpens, the watch quickly transformed into a long crystal blue boa, it nature was gently and placid

"Ok so in case you missed that, you cast the spell by swishing your wand in a circular motion a couple of time then say Tempus Serpens. Now I must warn you now the serpent which is conjured is a reflection of your personality and traits, hence why this can be quite dangerous" Lynx then gave a slight nod to the class "Ok you may begin"
    Nate Thomas
    Nate Thomas
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nate Thomas Fri May 25, 2012 12:32 am

Nathaniel walked in and sat down with a book and prepared he wrote and waited
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 31, 2012 9:52 pm

"Oh nice." He said turning to look out the window. Now everyone just seemed to have some but him. Just as he thought he'd found someone just as alone in this world as he was. "So glad it's all working out for you." He said distractedly.

"Aww how cute."

For once he was glad of the professors entrance, it provided a distraction. "Based on our personality? ...Then i appologise if the desks explode." He pulled out his wand and got to his feet. How hard could it be? With a circular wave of his wand he muttered the spell and rose an eyebrow at the results. The watch laid on his desk had no transformed into a thick black flaming snake, slowly burning to death. "Urm professor? Im no expert, well i probably am but i don't think the snakes gonna survive."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 31, 2012 11:05 pm

Karma glanced out of the corner of her eye at Arsen, a slight frown tugging at her lips. "Thanks." She rubbed her hands together, eyeing the wristwatch warily. "Same goes for me. I have absolutely no responsibility over anything this snake does."

She paused as she watched Arsen's snake, her frown deepening. That wasn't going to happen, was it?

Shaking the thought off, she raised her wand and imitated the professor's movements with it. "Tempus Serpens."

The snake developed tail first, a rattle shaking into existence first, black scales freckled with bright green coming next as the snake slowly grew into existence. Karma frowned and cocked her head to the side slightly, eyeing it as the body split, two necks developing instead of one; the one on the left bright green, the one on the right the darkest of black. She leaned forward, not noticing the fact that she'd begun nibbling on her bottom lip anxiously, eyeing the snake.

The green half developed first, a pretty green viper that eyed the things around her, looking up at Karma with bright yellow eyes before hissing slightly and baring its fangs. She found herself enraptured with it, the green snake, and without realizing it began to slowly shift her weight back an forth, following the snakes slow movements.

Then, the black side made itself known.

It had grown huge, towering over the small one and hissing at it, a cobra in all appearances in forms. Green bared its fangs at Black, and then they were in motion, striking at each other with deadly accuracy, over and over again. The battle ranged all over their table at a breakneck pace, nearly knocking into Arsen's snake a few times, but Karma could see the venom of each was seeping into both, slowing their movements.

With a last show of strength, Black fastened its fangs into Green's neck, and with a twist of its head, killed her.

Black hissed at the ceiling victoriously, turning to place a glare at each of them, before dropping dead.

Karma remembered to breathe.

"Well..." She said with a slight laugh. "That was... eventful." Her emotions were back under control in an instant, and she poked the snake - snakes? snake? - with the tip of her wand. "Died loads quicker than I expected." She had to bite back another nervous laugh, deciding to grin and play with her fingers instead. "Is that all we're doing today?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:21 am