Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Year 3000 | Fifth Years Lesson 3

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Year 3000 | Fifth Years Lesson 3 Empty Year 3000 | Fifth Years Lesson 3

Post by Karmzy Tue May 15, 2012 12:10 am

Karma pushed open the Divination classroom hatch, only to nearly die of asphyxiation. The scent of the perfume that had been there from Twalney was still enough to near-kill her hypersensitive nose. Wrinkling said nose and deciding to only breathe through her nose from now on, Karma moved further into the room, glancing around.

It was nice, for a Divination Class.

Rather than taking a seat, she stood against the wall, looking around nervously. She didn't know where to go.

She'd just stand here, then. No problem.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Year 3000 | Fifth Years Lesson 3 Empty Re: Year 3000 | Fifth Years Lesson 3

Post by Sophia Chaos Thu May 17, 2012 11:03 pm

Sophia tiredly made her way into her classroom from her adjoining office. She had dozed off briefly, though, she was still on-time.

"Ah, hello, lass," she greeted the girl at the back of the room. "Miss Black, yes? Have a seat." She gave a small, knowing smile.

"What brings ye tae my class, then, lassie?" Sophia asked, genuinely curious. "Fifth year is the study of Dreams, but is that really what ye aim tae learn? Or is there some other question I might answer fer ye?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 18, 2012 2:40 am

Karma inched forward, eying the woman with obvious distrust. She'd gone off and married the man that'd ripped out her soul, and she wasn't going to take that lightly, no matter how much of a hypocrite it made her.

"I'd like to learn about dreams..." she said, easing her way into a desk, ready to bolt at a moment's notice. "Sounds interesting enough but..."

She frowned faintly, then looked away from the woman, her hair falling into her eyes to hide her expression.

"Can you tell me if I'm going to die?"
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Mon May 21, 2012 2:29 am

Sophia listened kindly, reaching up a hand out to gently stroke Magus' feathers when the raven landed on her shoulder.

"Aye, dream imagery is rather interestin', indeed," Sophia remarked. "Though, that's a personal opinion."

She tilted her head to acknowledge the question as she carefully considered the answer, wanting to be thorough in her response. "Most of us die, lass. It is a condition of our mortality, the natural cycle that is life.

"If ye're askin' if I, personally, can tell whether ye are tae die... I havenae Foreseen it," Sophia told the girl. "But there are many things I donnae see that come tae pass, just as there are many I do See that are never realized. I'm sorry if that isnae the answer ye were hopin' fer."
    Nate Thomas
    Nate Thomas
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nate Thomas Fri May 25, 2012 12:38 am

Nathaniel entered the classroom.He saw Karma and snorted.Nathaniel held his book and sat down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:59 am