Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Screw everything

Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Screw everything - Page 2 Empty Re: Screw everything

Post by Angel LaRue Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Angel sighed. "I won't then." It was barely a murmur as she was cut off by his lips again.

She felt her face get slightly pink and kissed him back. Her arms wrapped round his neck. A current went through her body, and Angel could seriously feel the fireworks. She was, for sure, completely losing it, but couldn't care less.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Caleb grinned when she said her answer. "Good" he said.

After moments of kissing her he pulled away and looked at her. "Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend" Caleb asked her. He felt that spark between them and he knew she did too.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:02 pm

Angel's breathing hitched. She withdrew, swallowing back the lump in her throat to keep from crying. She hated crying. It made the young Slytherin feel weak and helpless. No, she was definitely not going to cry.

It wasn't that Angel didn't want to say yes, she really did, but being so confused about her own life and knew that it wouldn't be good for him.

The girl avoided Caleb's eyes for as long as she could, before standing up shakily.

"I-I," Angel stuttered, "I have to go." Without saying goodbye, she sprinted out, looking for a place to collect her thoughts.

(ooc: I'll get her to explain in another thread.)
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:32 pm

Caleb looked and saw Angel was about to have a melt down. Caleb didn't know why she was crying. Was it something he did? No, he didn't say anything. Caleb watched Angel get up and run away. "Angel wait" Caleb called after her. Angel was long gone by then. "That was a bust" Caleb mumbled. Caleb sighed and went up to his room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:47 pm