Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Lesson 3, 2nd yr

Calypso Grunwald
    Calypso Grunwald
    Third Year
    Third Year

Lesson 3, 2nd yr Empty Lesson 3, 2nd yr

Post by Calypso Grunwald Fri May 18, 2012 11:44 am

Calypso entered the class in a hurry, only to find it empty. She was looking forward to this class. Here she can learn things, that were in those books she was forbidden to touch back at home.
    She started to look around the classroom, overcome by her curiosity. Some parts of the class were warded, she thought of tapping the ward with her wand, then decided against it. Better not get into trouble in my first class, she mused.
    Gavril Hristo
    Gavril Hristo
    Third Year
    Third Year

Lesson 3, 2nd yr Empty Re: Lesson 3, 2nd yr

Post by Gavril Hristo Fri May 18, 2012 2:21 pm

With his wand in his hand, he entered into the threshold of the classroom and noticed another girl there; the same that had been in his potions and antidotes class. He had thought of saying hi, but decided against it and instead moved toward a desk at the side of the room and set down his things, then set down himself.
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Fri May 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Katerina wondered where the rest of the second years were when she walked into her dark arts classroom and saw - once again - the Hrabrost boy and the Slushatel girl. They seemed to be in most of her classes, which made her wonder where the rest of the students in her year were. Were there really so few second years? She'd never noticed.

Sitting down near the front, Katerina rested her head on one of her hands, and played with her wand in the other.
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Sergius Sicarius Sat May 19, 2012 11:31 am

Sergius glanced around the room as he entered, noticing that the professor was not there. He was sure that he was late already. Nodding to occupants of the room he sat down at a desk towards the middle of the classroom, placing his wand on the desk.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Wed May 23, 2012 5:42 am

Sacha walked briskly into his classroom. "I apologize for my lateness, today," he stated. "Miss Kahnovich, if you would be so kind, do refrain from fidgeting with your wand in my classroom.

Creatures of Unknown Origin

the man wrote across the chalkboard in large letters, drawing a bold line underneath the words.

"Creatures of unknown origin," Sacha said, turning towards his students. "Who can give me examples?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:12 am