Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

if i look inside your brain

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

if i look inside your brain Empty if i look inside your brain

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri May 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Alec walked into Mind Arts humming a fast-paced tune and drumming on an imaginary drum, switching to the air guitar after a while. He chuckled to himself and shook his head when the 'song' ended in his head, and flopped down on a mat.

He thought of meditating, like the professor had told them to do before she arrived, but was caught thinking of the other class, when she'd told them to alter a memory. He hadn't got the chance to do that because class was soon over, and he wondered just what memory he could alter.

Closing his eyes, Alec concentrated on the first memory that was coming to mind: His parents were fighting again, screaming insults at each other. Alec had been in his room the whole morning, loud music playing as he tried to not listen to the fight. He heard a crash downstairs and rushed down- ignoring the part of his brain that was yelling for him to stay in his room. Someone had broken a vase, and he watched as his mother made her way towards the door. His father was yelling something at her, but he couldn't understand what it was.

Still with his eyes closed, Alec felt his hands tighten into fists, knowing that a few hours later, his mother would be coming home with another man and his father would be arriving drunk minutes after that, and everything would be lost. He concentrated to change the memory, into something that would work.

As he walked to his father's side, he finally understood what he was saying. His mother hesitated at the door when he heard his words, and turned around, tears clearly visible in her eyes. "I love you. I'm so sorry," she said, walking back to his father and kissing him. She looked at Alec with a warm smile and hugged him as well after his sister had come down to see what was happening. Everything was alright.

if i look inside your brain Empty Re: if i look inside your brain

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 7:24 am

Annie wandered into the classroom and stopped seeing Alec. He was meditating so she tiptoed to the spot near the window from last lesson and quietly took a seat. She sat there cross-legged then took a deep breath as she closed her eyes. She winced as the memory of losing her parents crossed her mind. Last lesson, oh how she wanted it to be real, she really did.

She shook her head and started to meditate wondering in the back of her mind what the Professor would teach them next.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:58 pm