Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Not Knowing

Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Not Knowing Empty Not Knowing

Post by Ethan Hobbs Sat May 19, 2012 12:44 am

Ethan had his break now with classes lessonfour wont be for a while.Ethan walked out to the Courtyard in a green shirt and a gray jacket and black jeans and gray converse.Ethan sat down he was still mad at the Slytherin Girl bulling him he just sat and read a book.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Not Knowing Empty Re: Not Knowing

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 19, 2012 12:54 am

Alexander struts outside. he is dressed in his usual attire ; black dress shirt, black dress pants, the sleaves on the shirt are rolled back to his elbows. he has on black grunge boots and he has his shoulder length jet black hair tied back. his tie today is purple with a silver rose tie clip. he sees the lyoung hufflepuff and smiles "good evening."
    Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Hobbs Sat May 19, 2012 12:59 am

Ethan looked Good Evening to You Alexender.Ethan looked Why you so Dressed up todaty Alex.You goning on a date with Jamie again.Why are you in Slytherin when i was a first year you were nice then and now im iin my second year and very sucesful . Ethan he looked knowing his six year old brother was home sad waiting to go to Hogwarts.Ethan zipeed his jacket up and sat down its stinks you know that he his youger brother then me and i will be a sixth year when he is a 1st year its stinks you know..
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 19, 2012 1:01 am

Alexander yawns and shrugs "i guess, never really had siblings, and yes but this is how i normally dress ethan" he smiles "i am in slytherin do to a black magic that dwells within my mind and soul. a curse if you will."
    Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Hobbs Sat May 19, 2012 1:05 am

Ethan looked like scareing that First year in the clock tower.Ethan looked.My father was a slytheirn you know he was very smart and resourceful my mother was a ravenclaw.Ethan looked he had his father blue eyes and sharp smile.He was normal and smart.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 19, 2012 1:07 am

Alexander smiles and nods "more like terrifying him" he laughs fondly at the memory. "ah yes, my father was a hitrost at durmstang, and my mum was a ravenclaw as well, theyre both gone now though."
    Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Hobbs Sat May 19, 2012 1:10 am

Ethan looked that kid you hurt was Aragorn little brother.I bet i can beat that kid in a duel you know he seems so weak.Ethan looked Professor Chaos seems nice.Ethan looked at the sun i wish my brother would be a Hufflepuff.Ethan looked at his shoes.Ethan looked what house did you wish to be in.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 19, 2012 1:14 am

Alexander smiles "thats simple really, Slytherin.... but aragorns my best pal, that firstie thinks he's aragorn's brother, aragorn is only going with it becuase he's a nice guy, i dont buy it for a second."
    Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Hobbs Sat May 19, 2012 1:19 am

Ethan looked maybe that kid is his brother.Ethan looked i wanted Slytherin but im not mean.Ethan looked it acutlay Afternoon.Ethan looked why did you hurt the kid he didnt need it he just a kid i know he was probaly bloody mantel he looked he looked.He thought when the sorting hat said Hufflepuff to Ethan.Ethan looked when he he heard his dad happy that i was in Hufflepuff.Ethan zipped his jacket up and sat down his hair swaed in the wind.I feel bad for Victoria that she died a couple nights ago.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 19, 2012 1:22 am

Alexander cringes at the mention of the death. "y-yeah. i noticed.... but i do have a question. how did you know about jamie in the first place?" his eyes move cautiously over the boy, planning his next move hhis hand clsing around his wand. "i attyacked the kid because he attacked aragorn and myself, i acted accordingly."
    Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Hobbs Sat May 19, 2012 1:25 am

Ethan looked at Alex why do i care i overheard.Ethan saw the boys wand.Put that away now he gribbed his wand tightley.He got it he looked you trying to duel me i know all he Unforgivble Curses and i can cast one on you if you dont put you wand away.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 19, 2012 1:32 am

Alexander laughs as he twirls his wand in his hand "you're going to hex me? kid i know those curses and i can do things far worse thatn the cruciartus curse, or even the killing curse." his eyes turn pure black as the deamon surfaces. he laughs. "threatening me without aragorn here to hold me back is quite stupid kid."
    Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Hobbs Sat May 19, 2012 1:36 am

Ethan looked and pointed his wand i dont wanna die or end up in the hopstial wing.He casted Protego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Expecto Patronum!!!!!!!!!!! then his patronus came.He looked the other kid see i have a patronus.Stupify!!.Crucio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Then he looked and was scared and he knew he would die.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 19, 2012 1:40 am

The curse missed him. His laugh that followed was horrifying, enough to make even a professor cower in fear. Alexander had a knife. he cut into his flesh on his exposed arm. "you wont die, might be in the hospital wing for a good while" he whispers to the cut in parseltongue. soon a twelve foot snake is in between the two boys and it lets alexander up on its head. "now kid, im willing to look the other way and we can be friends" he smiles showing how his teeth have changed from human to deamon (fangs).
    Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Hobbs Sat May 19, 2012 1:45 am

Ethan looked lets be friends then he fell back in pain.Ethan looked he had scars all over him now he thought about his dad and mum and brother.[lets go to the hopstail wing]
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 19, 2012 1:48 am

Alexander was near full deamon now, he had never made it that far. Gorn or casey had always forced the deamon back. A purple shadow grows around him but then he returns to alexander, he faught it back... he sees the kid on the ground. "ethan..." he jumps off the snake and rushes the boy to the hospital wing. full deamon felt nice, euphoric, but it was a monster, he could only use it when necessary.
    Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Hobbs Sat May 19, 2012 1:52 am

[post in scared]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content