Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Never Knowing

Valdus Sliverwood
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Never Knowing Empty Never Knowing

Post by Valdus Sliverwood Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:52 am

Valdus sat in his dorm looking at his owl Joseus Snowy Owl.Valdus had on gray and red plaid pajama paints and a gray t shirt he was a bit sad about his 2nd year his sister was allways bugging him.Valdus was only 12 his first year was so stupid and sad he couldnt even say how bad it was.Valdus looked at the celling and smirked.Valdus had worries what would come in his 3rd year he was sorted into Slytherin last year had many friends.Valdus father had always said goodness comes in many ways.Valdus looked at his robe folded on the bed it reminded him of the way it looked in his dads years.Valdus just looked at the celling then he walked down and took a seat by the fire he remebered something that killed his friend the words he said Avabra Kedvra! when Valdus was in the forsest his friend and him were best friend and now Valec died it hurt his family and Valec family.Valdus just stared at the fire.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Never Knowing Empty Re: Never Knowing

Post by Leo Ward Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:55 am

Miles was just about to get into bed when he went to reach for his book on Astronomy which normally laid under his bed, he paniced when he could see then suddenlyhe remember that he was reading it downstairs before dinner

Miles quickly raced down he didn't bother putting a t-shirt on, he was just in his usual pjama's of light green boxer shorts. As went down stairs he saw a boy sitting in front of the fire, just staring at it

"Hi... um are you ok?" Miles asked in a uncertain tone
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valdus Sliverwood Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:37 pm

Valdus looked at the boy " I'm fine thank you very much"Valdus set by the fire trying to ignore the death that happen a yeaar ago.Valdus just sat and stared at the fire." Miles heres ya boook found it when i was goign to the common room." Valdus looked at Milies "Kid never leave stuff where someone can steal it and Miles you cant always admire death in ways i was a frist year once and then when my best friend died it really struck me keep your friends close and enemires closer."Valdus sat back down and watched the fire crackle.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Miles thank the boy as he took the book, he then sat down beside him and stared into the fire for abit, then face the boy "Valdus im so sorry to hear that" Miles then paused for a moment his curiousity then got the better of him

" So how did they die? if you don't mind me asking" Miles asked gingerly knowing this would be a touchy topic
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valdus Sliverwood Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Valdus looked he was about to talk." Well ths past summer we were walkng then a truck came and ran over Valec it was a mafia member driveing the truck so now i just wait for hope."Valdus got a picute he handed it to Miles this is me and Valec before his death." Valdus sat back again startign to cry a bit.Valdus just sat and waited for an aneswer.Valdus just wairted and wted for a bit.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:57 am

Miles frowned as the boy said he was run over by a Mafia member, he had heard abit about them he never thought they would be any great threat, but this definately changed his mind, Miles looked at the picture of Valdus and his friend

"Aw, he looks happy here" Miles remarked he then saw Valdus was begining to cry, he put an arm around him "You know, sometimes things happen for a reason, while this is horrible maybe his death wasn't in vain"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content