Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

food is always welcomed

Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

food is always welcomed Empty food is always welcomed

Post by Marcus Bonnet Sat May 19, 2012 5:13 am

Marcus found his ways to the kitchens silently. He hoped he wouldn't be in trouble for being here. He was't sure if the place would earn him detention or not. Even then, Marcus smiled. The smell of chips hit him as he took a seat and quickly ordered some for him. Since his mom took delight in foreign cuisines... even odd ones like the American's had. He had taken a liking to chili cheese fries and so he ordered that too. Quietly eating with a happy smile on his face, Marcus took bite in silence.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

food is always welcomed Empty Re: food is always welcomed

Post by Lisette Josse Sun May 20, 2012 2:39 am

Lisette smiled at the house elf as she brought the girl a bowl of hot soup. She stared at the food, playing with it with her spoon, letting it fill with broth, then spilling it back into the bowl. She sighed and pushed the bowl away from her. If she wasn't pretty, then what else did she have?

She looked up as a boy walked into the room, and smiled at him, "Hi... Marcus?" She eyed the fries he ordered with a tinge of envy, "Wow, that looks... really good."
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Sun May 20, 2012 4:10 am

His eyes glanced towards the sound as his name as he noticed another girl in the kitchens. Marcus had seen here in the Christmas party once before he had disappeared with Nine and a couple of more times in he common room. He felt guilty because he couldn't recall her name, especially because he remembered her as Julian's friend.

"Yes, Marcus," he laughed and nodded. "I'm sorry but I don't know your name." She had complimented his food and he looked down at it, realizing that maybe he had ordered way to much and probably couldn't eat it all by himself. If he was still hungry afterwards, then he'd just had to order more. "You want to share?" Marcus asked her politely. "I don't mind. I think I got more than I bargained for."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun May 20, 2012 9:47 pm

"Lisette," she said with a smile, extending her hand to him, "And that's all right. I just happen to have a freakishly good memory when it comes to names."

She shook her head, almost about to say no, but stopped, unable to look away from the food. She smiled, "You know what? I think I will..." She reached for a fry, "That's five points to Angelique for being a good samaritan." She frowned, "You can earn points for that, right? Because we desperately need them."
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Fri May 25, 2012 7:51 am

"That's a pretty name," he complimented honestl as he exteded his arm as well and shook it. "Wish I had your memory though! I tend to have a terrible one sometimes... especially with names. So I repeat the name three times in my head. It sounds awfully weird but it works."

Marcus grinned when the girl reached over to for a fry and laughed at her comment. "Thanks and I'm not sure, you're the prefect, right? You should know the rules but who cares, we can say that it is and we get more points because like you said, we do need them." He watched her intently as he she ate some of the fries in a very non-creepy way. Marcus just really wanted to see her reaction to the food.

"Tell me what you really think of it," he asked as he took one of this fries and placed it in his mouth.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun May 27, 2012 12:48 am

Lisette shrugged and laughed, "Well, I suppose not everyone can be as perfect as I am. I think my father does that, though. He says that his memory's so bad that he can only fit a few things in at a time," She added thoughtfully.

"Good," she said with a smile, "Five points, then."

Lisette popped one of the fries in her mouth. She instinctively flinched at the strong flavor, "It's very... well... very American I suppose." She laughed, and took another, "I sort of like it."
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Mon May 28, 2012 6:12 am

Marucs laughed at her comments politely and nodded. "I have the opposite situation," he commented. "My mom's a drummer for her band so she has to remember a lot of music notes, lyrics and people's names; my father is a music journalist so he has to remember a lot of names, words and people. My older brothers go along the same lines too and my younger sister just loves everybody so she'll remember your name in a quick second."

"If I think about it, I've never really gotten points in class, I always get them for doing things out of class," he said, not really thinking what he was saying properly. "Last time I received five points for making Nine blush."

The blonde boy nodded, "American food it is. It's not that bad but it's better if it's consumed in a good way and not a bad one but I'm glad you like it."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Mon May 28, 2012 4:34 pm

Lisette smiled excitedly, "Wow, it must be awesome to have parents like that! My mom's actually a journalist, too. Though not in music. She mostly just goes around the world reporting muggle stuff."

"Did you really," she gave a slightly curious expression, "That's right, you two are friends, aren't you? I'd be careful, though. She's not afraid to take revenge on anyone that hurts her, especially guys."

Lisette tried another fry, "They really are strange... the flavor is so simple and bold, but it's also almost addictive in a way."
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Wed May 30, 2012 2:03 am

"It's okay sometimes," Marcus shrugged. If you don't want to spend so much time with your family and you're left alone with your younger sister most of the time, he added mentally. "Well maybe your mom knows my dad because he also works with the muggle bands.... it may not be with the same genre but they're still journalists," he shrugged.

"I did, I suppose," he said as Marcus's cheeks lit up once again. He shyly grabbed another one of those fries and ate it. He quickly sat up at the mention about being careful. "I... I'd never do anything to hurt Nine. I promise." He said solemnly. "I- I don't think I could live with myself if I hurt her..." he trailed off.

Marcus agreed with her, "If you think that's good when it's simple and bold, you should try Chickpea-Spinach Curry with Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce. It's a simple Indian dish but it's one of the best things in the world!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:40 am