Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Stealing food

Amelia Abadeer
    Amelia Abadeer
    Third Year
    Third Year

Stealing food Empty Stealing food

Post by Amelia Abadeer Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Amelia walked in with silent steps. They shouldn't leave the kitchen unlocked. She was able to eat all the food and don't get fat. That was one of the perks of having a fast metabolism. She searched in a few cupboards and drawers before she found what she wanted. She opened a jar of nutella and started to eat it's entire content.

Amelia stared at the door all the time. If somebody caught her, she would be really in trouble. All her reputation would be ruined. She was hungry and nobody locked the door, then it was pretty much an invitation. She used a simple charm, and five more jars of nutella appeared over a table. She would really eat that all.
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Stealing food Empty Re: Stealing food

Post by Mary Swale Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Walking down the stairs, and heading into the kitchen Mary decided she'd head back with a plate that had been left upstairs. Simply to spare the house elves of the task. To her surprise though, she found a girl, and not an house elf in the kitchen. Tilting her head to the side, she put the plate by the sink and walked over to the girl on silent steps, inaudible in the kitchen.

Reaching the girl, she reached forwards and touched her shoulder, noticing the Ravenclaw badge on her chest. "Hello. May I ask what you're going here?" she asked, and refrained from adding: and why are you eating chocolate?

She smiled politely, assuming the girl had a very specific reason for eating the contents of an entire jar of chocolate. As far as she knew, it was a commonly used item to add on bread, and later eat. "Wow. You're really that hungry?" she asked, mostly to herself, although for some reason the words simply plopped out of her mouth.
    Amelia Abadeer
    Amelia Abadeer
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Amelia Abadeer Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Amelia shuddered when she felt a human hand touching her shoulder. That... person... must have walked through the door, although Ami didn't notice that. Or maybe she just materialized from nowhere. There were more than one door in that kitchen, Amelia realized. That girl didn't seem to be an authority. Actually, she was also a Ravenclaw. Ami was aware that she was breaking rules, but maybe that girl wouldn't report it.

Amelia looked at the girl and sighed. "I'm doing nothing wrong. And yes, I am that hungry. Actually, I'm looking for consolation, but nobody listens to me." She started in a serious voice tone. She was doing something wrong, but there were worse offenses. She didn't hurt anyone.
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Mary quickly realised the girl mustn't have heard her, as she looked rather surprised. Although for some reason, she felt oddly uncomfortable that the girl made a new comment: "I'm doing nothing wrong". Mary looked at her, feeling sorry for the girl. It became apparent to her the girl was very hungry indeed, and seemed to be completely starved.

"If you're that hungry, then they can't really prohibit you from getting something to eat... I wouldn't believe the Hogwarts staff would starve their students to death," she said, although was slightly curious why the girl hadn't got the food she needed in the Great Hall. That was, after all, the easiest place to gather food legally.

Paying less than no attention to whether this was breaking the rules or not, Mary sank down to her knees beside Amelia, to appear less threatening. "I'm not going to tell on you. Although if you're that hungry, I think you'd rather get something that'll help your hunger a bit more. I don't know how much a jar full of chocolate will help," she suggested, glancing around for anything that could be seen as proper food. Bread, fish, whatever worked.
    Amelia Abadeer
    Amelia Abadeer
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Amelia Abadeer Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Amelia felt relieved when the girl stopped talking, even if that silence would only last a moment. She hadn't the right to scold her before she heard her story. Ami wasn't just hungry, she was depressed and tired. Eating sugar would make her slightly happier. But Amelia wouldn't confide that girl, she hardly was able to listen and understand her.

After a few seconds, Amelia finally glanced back at the girl with the intention of replying to her. Her dark brown eyes were teary again and that was quite embarassing. A proud and smart girl like her wasn't suposed to cry because of stupid family discord. "W-what are you doing?" She murmured. That girl would find her a decent meal. People who were too well-wishers annoyed Amelia. "You're not scaring me or something. I'm simply awkward." She added. Insulting herself was also wirdly nice to consolation.
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:53 am

Mary stopped right in her tracks and studied Amelia, and shrugged at the look of confusion. "I'm sorry. I got a bit caught up... I love helping you see, without much reason," she said softly and stopped rummaging through the kitchen, realising that the girl might not want any help after all. She shrugged softly, and could imagine that the girl would find her completely awkward. After all, she was a small first year, what good could she do for a third year?

"You're not awkward. You're unique. Everyone's unique," she commented, quoting one of her favorite sayings of the day. Because even if some people denied it, every single person had something that made them unique to the world, to themselves and to whatever lay ahead of them.

((Sorry, I'm at school and I only have 5 mins to finish two replies...))
    Amelia Abadeer
    Amelia Abadeer
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Amelia Abadeer Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Amelia raised her eyebrows at the girl. She finally put the empty jar on the table, and all the others disappeared in vacuum. That beginning of conversation entertained her and suddenly she didn't feel so depressed. She just wanted the keep talking. "Everybody is born unique. Stereotypes ruin that." Tense pause. "What's your name?" She asked the girl in a friendly tone that didn't match with the tears that still stained her face.
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Despite hating herself for it, she couldn't help but allow her eyes to get wet with tears when she saw the streaks of tears that had trickled down the girl's cheek. She was a person like that. Who couldn't hold back her tears, when she saw people in pain. Same thing happened when seeing open wounds, really.

She smiled at her comment though and nodded, blinking away her tears rapidly to make sure it didn't look like she pitied the girl. She knew too well there were few people in the world that wanted to be pitied, and she'd personally have hated it.

Seeing that the tense mood in the room seemed to lighten, Mary managed to pull off a believable smile and nodded. "I'm Mary. Though you can call me Dove if you'd like," she said and smiled tenderly. "What's your name?" Her continuation of the dialogue seemed slightly awkward, although she couldn't find a more logical thing to say and simply awaited a reasonable reply from Amelia.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:18 pm