Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Walking down by the water

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Walking down by the water Empty Walking down by the water

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon May 21, 2012 11:39 am

Quinn wanted to explore Hogwarts a bit, she still couldn't believe that she got expelled from her other school, they didn't even let her explain what happened, they just let her go. Quinn sighed. She hated when she got treated like dirt, she didn't like it. The only thing she was glad for was that she didn't have to go home and see her horrible father in times. Quinn took a seat by the lake. She had no friends here, her boyfriend was still at her other school and she was alone, here in Hogwarts, she only had 4 more years until she was done but that is too long.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Walking down by the water Empty Re: Walking down by the water

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Alyssa had been sitting in her favorite spot on a branch in her favorite tree by the lake, when another Gryffindor girl in her year sat down below her tree. The girl looked sad, so Alyssa leaned over the side of the branch and called down to her.
    "Hello! How are you? My name is Alyssa. It's a great day to be near the Lake right?" Her Irish accent making the words sound a little odd.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 am

Quinn was sitting there when she heard someone call to her. She turned to see a girl who looked like her year and in her house. "Hi, nice to meet you Alyssa I'm Quinn and I'm okay I guess and the lake looks great" Quinn said to her with a small sad smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:04 am