Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The cementary truth

Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

The cementary truth Empty The cementary truth

Post by Valec Rostov Mon May 21, 2012 3:49 pm

''Now you just stay here'' Valec commanded and chained Ksenias wrist to a tree, like a dog. He treated her somewhat like a dog, chaining her to make sure she wouldn't do anything hot tempered, like running away or escaping to Merlin knows where. She was not trusthworthy, neither were he but atleast he wouldn't run away. And he couldn't just leave her unprotected at Durmstrang, no, she had to follow. Even though he had much rather gone alone.

''I'll be right, right back little dove.'' He caressed her cheek softly before with a smirk turning around and walking into the cementary.

It had been four years since the so called ''accident'' today. 1462 days had passed, and he still remembered every single movement that day. From the warm hug his mother had given him, til the fetal screams from his siblings. He still saw their dead, bloody bodies every night in his sleep. How hard he had tried to take it away, the nightmares, the pain, with drugs, alcohol and sex. But nothing worked for longer than a few moments. The next day everything were the same. All back. He even killed the assassins that had killed his family, in hope that the pain would vanish after revenge. Still there. He killed others, just because he could. Became an assassin, made it a living to kill.

Valec wandered among the the gravestones, finding it harder and harder to make himself go any further. But the grave were still there and he fell down on his knees, silently sobbing.

''I am sorry. For not visiting earlier. I just never managed.'' He whispered and kept quiet, like he waited for them to speak back, or give them a sign. But he already knew what they would say. ''Yes, I know alright? I should have been the one lying here dead, not you. I KNOW OKAY. I know.. I know.. I carry the burden of your death with me everyday and I know that it is my fault. I know.'' Valec had not allowed himself to cry for their death, but sitting there at the graveyard knowing they were watching, he could not help but let the tears fall freely down. It was not fair, for his siblings, or his parents. They were good, good people. Never done a thing. Valec on the other hand, never listened, never cared. His sisters and brothers, they deserved life, he didn't. He simply did not. ''They were good people.'' He murmored though the tears. ''I am the one deserving death. And everyone knows it. Not them.. Not them..''

The crying made it hard to breath.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The cementary truth Empty Re: The cementary truth

Post by Nia Tue May 22, 2012 9:29 am

To say that Ksenia was surprised when Valec dragged her almost forcefully to the cemetery was an understatement. What choice did she have really though? He was a lot stronger then her, there was not a lot that she could do to fight him. The Slushatel just ground her teeth together and let him lead her to a tree just outside the graveyard. Ksenia still remained silent as he tied her to the tree and caressed her cheek even though the urge to bite off one of his fingers was getting stronger. What was she? A pet to him? Her expression remained bank until she watched him leave her, tied to the tree.

Enough was enough. If he thought that she would let him do whatever he wanted with her like he did with many other girls then he was wrong. Taking out her wand the witch aimed it at the chain that bound her to the tree, freeing herself with a spell that she had found in the Sicarius library last summer. Climbing up and into the lower branches of the tree, the young witch relaxed against the tree, crossing her legs in on the branch in front of her, the chain still in her hand. She leaned her head back and waited for Valec to come back.

Ksenia's head turned as she saw him walking back. He didn't look that well. Had he been crying? She frowned slightly, remaining silent.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Tue May 22, 2012 9:37 am

He dried away the tears and stood up, walking back. "Bad Ksenia." He said with a laugh. "Come down from that tree do we can get back to Russia." Val raised his eyebrow and looked up "Don't make me come up there to fetch you."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue May 22, 2012 9:43 am

"Well I myself don't see anything funny in this situation," Ksenia replied her voice cold as she looked at him from above. "You did say I was a dove yourself? Did you not? And doves like perching on trees," she concluded. "Besides why would I go with a bastard who does not trust me at all and has dragged me to the middle of nowhere for his own amusement. Did you need a person to comfort you after your emotional visit to some old friends?" she asked as she leaned her head down slightly.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Wed May 23, 2012 8:14 am

"I see a little girl sitting in a tree, the situation is rather amusing from the viewers point." he smirked and leaned against the tree still looking up. "You are right, I did. And here I though you didn't listen to what I said. Guess you do after all."

"Because I am your guardian and you have to obey to what I decide. And I decide for you to comedown so that we can leave."

Valec looked rather surprise, not quite sure what to respond. But the answer came quick, with a grin lighting up his face. "Well that depends Ksea, if I say that I'm sad, will that get me laid? Because if that is the case, I am very sad. Very very sad, and a nice cup of hate slash sympathy sex would make it all better" then he shrugged "But if not, then I just brought you because I'm your guard."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed May 23, 2012 8:28 am

Ksenia couldn't help but laugh back at him. "Really? You do need to decide whether I am a little girl who will do as you tell her or a woman you want to sleep with. Though I never agreed to be either. I've never been that good with following orders," she said as she examined her nails. This was actually getting quite amusing from her point of view. "You do remember that inside Durmstrang there are two wizards that are more then capable of keeping me safe and will care about me much more then you ever will?" she asked as she raised an eyebrow, remaining where she was.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Wed May 23, 2012 8:47 am

"Well then, if you now believe you already are protected I suppose my work here is done, have fun telling the big boss about how you thought you were tough enough to be protected only at school. I'm sure he'll love to hear that."
    He brushed of his black leather jacket and took a few steps away from the tree. "Have it fun walking home to Russia, for magic is not allowed outside of Durmstrang."

He had thought being the guardian of a random girl to be an easy task. He never thought he'd have to stand out with all this shit too, being an assassin had been multiplied times easier. You got a name and then you killed the person, and at night you had sex. Valec missed his life.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed May 23, 2012 8:53 am

Ksenia sighed, jumping down from the tree. "Were you just bored and decided that annoying me was a good pastime?" she asked sarcastically as she walked behind him, not even bothering to catch up. "It's not like I have other things to do at school. No, I love going to cemeteries to accompany bastards who apparently buried their hearts in these places," she continued, her tone almost nonchalant.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Wed May 23, 2012 8:58 am

He decided to ignore her. Would the Mafia find him if he left? Being on the run was after all his speciality, he would just need to change name, again. But apart from that Ge would be safe and sound somewhere warm, maybe killing people just because he could and wanted. Live the life until he got bored and died. Yeah, it was a good plan.

"Okay listen." Valec said monotone and turned around. "I will take you back to Russia because we are far away from there, and then you can go back to little Lucy and Angel boy."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed May 23, 2012 9:04 am

Ksenia raised her eyebrows slightly in surprise. "Well thank you for that. I won't have to put up with your lovely personality any longer. Though I am surprised at how quickly you gave up on a simple girl like me. Who would have thought that a great assassin such as yourself couldn't even handle such a simple task," Ksenia said as she continued walking. The girl looked around, not appearing to care about anything at that particular moment.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Wed May 23, 2012 9:12 am

"No you will not." He Restated. "I am too, but I am an assassin after all. Not a protector. I do not do with protection. There is nothing to gain for me to be a guardian. When I assassinated people I at least got money. Now I get hardly as much." Valec stated and doled his eyes.

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed May 23, 2012 9:17 am

"Yes, it must have been quite exciting to go on adventures and such," Ksenia continued musing as they walked further. "Though you are hardly one to look for adventure it seems. You are too much of an arrogant ass to do that." It didn't really matter to her what he thought, though it amused her greatly to annoy him while she still had the chance. It wasn't every day she came across such fools.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Wed May 23, 2012 10:10 am

"It sure was" He claimed thoughtfully. Noticing how she tried to annoy him and make fun of him. It was like somewhere deep down she didn't want him to leave. And of course that made the leaving part so much more fun.

"Perhaps you're right, perhaps you're wrong." He told her with a mere shrug.

He sincerely thought about leaving her at the streets if she kept on talking. "Can you please be quiet, I need to focus." Valec made a turn into a dark alley and walked down the dark street before turning left, right and left again. Someone, somewhere was watching them but he kept calm and made sure that Ksenia would not notice. He looked back quickly, nothing.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed May 23, 2012 10:16 am

"Can you please stop being an ass, I need to make sure that I don't sink into a depression again," Ksenia shot back at him, sarcasm heavy in her voice as she walked just after him. Though the words were said lightly, they were true in most part. While annoying him was quite entertaining she knew that it wouldn't last long and she didn't usually partake in such activity anyway, it was foolish in most cases.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Wed May 23, 2012 10:36 am

"Shh!" Valec hushed and pushed Ksenia aside the wall with his arm. "Stay right here. No jokes this time. Adventure is abou-" there was no time to speak and he walked back out facing the demons with drawn gun.

"Die," he muttered, firing bullets into the demons launching themselves at him like rockets. Their cries and roars were faint and muted in his ears, and their bodies hurtled at him in slow motion, not fazing him in the slightest. If anything, it bored him. He had grown used to this sound; the sound of their anger; their fury; their hate; their pain and suffering.

"Die, Exorcist!" they roared, but were shot between the eyes or in the heart, disintegrating their souls back into the deepest pits of Hell. They shrieked and glared at him, pointing accusing fingers at his body. "You…will die!"

"Yeah, when you're in hell." He snapped back with fury.

"Your soul belongs to Satan. You will die, exorcist, just like the rest of the miserable human race," the demon laughed before screaming as Valec shot a bullet into its skull. Its body went limp before fading, disintegrating into dust.

"Yeah, so I've heard," he snorted, walking away smoothly from the scene towards Ksenia. He merely draped his gun over his shoulder while he walked along the desolate sidewalks. "Sorry about that Dove."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed May 23, 2012 10:55 am

Ksenia gasped as unknown creatures emerged from the darkness and moved towards them quickly. The young witch stayed very still as Valec killed them. He looked so at ease with what he was doing. She didn't move for a few moments even after the shooting stopped. Her expression darkened as she finally got her bearing backs. "Why in the bloody hell did you bring me here?" she snarled at him, her voice rising in anger. "Maybe something went wrong in your head because of all the killing that you do, but rationally thinking people wouldn't bring someone whose safety they are responsible for to a place like this!"

The Slushatel's thoughts were swirling in her head, completely out of order as she faced him. "Are you completely stupid? I didn't give up everything for my own safety so an idiot like you could get me injured by some pathetic creatures five years later!" she yelled at him. The girl's face was pale, her eyes wide as she faced him, so completely tired of being stuck in such situations.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Wed May 23, 2012 2:01 pm

''This, this I did not know that it were to happen. I swear.'' For it was true, the demons had nothing, well a tad, to do with his dead family. They were just Satans way of saying 'Hello Valec, remember the debt you have to pay'. Exhausted he leaned against the wall, glided down and sat breathing out.

''As I said, it was not my fault. Okay it was, but I never thought they would attack me here. Although I can't control them so you never know whou'll have demons visiting.'' He spoke slowly, almost tired.

''You know.'' Valec continued. '' A mere thank you would be just enough, instead of this lecture. No one got hurt, of us at least and everything is nice and dandy. What more can you ask for?''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed May 23, 2012 2:30 pm

"There would have been an even less chance of this happening if I wasn't here," Ksenia snapped at him, still angry. The shock of the whole situation was driving her nerves at the moment and she could not calm down. "I don't know what Azazel told you, but I strongly suggest you start being more responsible when you are protecting the only living Coeus witch. You might not know what responsibility to your family is, but one tends to care when they are a single person on whose shoulders a thousand year old legacy lays on!" she snarled at him.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Wed May 23, 2012 2:41 pm

''A little big egoistic of you, thinking that they wouldn't hav appeared if you were not here, don't you think? After all I was the one whos head they wanted to see chopped off.'' He snapped back irritated.

''I am responsible, which is why I brought you. To keep you close to me and safe. Which you are, since I killed the thirty demons who just attacked us. And don't pull that legacy crap on me, because I don't care.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed May 23, 2012 2:50 pm

"If I wasn't here I wouldn't be in any danger! Unlike you I do not know how to use a damn gun!" she snapped at him once again.

"Well of course you wouldn't believe me. Why would you? It's not like I lie to you every second!" Ksenia snapped as she dropped onto her knees in front of him. "Clearly you do not even have the brain capacity to think logically about why a normal girl like me would be so valued by the Mafia," she said, her tone still irritated as she took off her gloves. She almost always wore gloves of some kind in order to stop any accidental contact. Without any hesitation, fuelled by her anger the witch brought the palms of her hands to rest on his cheeks. As far as she knew he didn't posses any unusual magic of his own. Her touch would merely result in a very light, pleasant power surge.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Wed May 23, 2012 3:22 pm

''Dove, it's a gun. You pull the trigger and it shoot. Simple, easy and quick.'' Valec stated and demonstrated with his hand, pretending it was a gun.

She dropped onto her knees and he gave her an odd look. ''Never said you lied, dove. I simply do not care about the magical powers you inherit.. What, what are you doing?'' Valec asked as she took of her glove. Was she going to slap her barehanded or what? Their faces were only millimeters from eachothers and he silently held his breath. Her hand reached out and touched his cheek. Shivers went down his spine and he widened his eyes.

It was like dying but living at the same time. It hurted, but it was the best feeling he had ever felt. Without thinking touched Valec Ksea's cheek out of reflexively, He let go of his own power, letting it flow into her body. And then he smiled.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed May 23, 2012 3:37 pm

"There is a difference between actually knowing how to use a gun and taking someone's life," Ksenia said before pausing slightly. One would be able to say that she took Abraxas's life indirectly.

The witch was startled slightly as he touched her own cheek. Under normal circumstance she would have slapped him for doing that more then likely. But now, with her level of irritation and when her own hands were resting on his face it felt different. That's what she thought before his hands made contact with her skin. Ksenia gasped, leaning into his touch involuntarily as a strange feeling filled her body. She as not sure how to describe it, but it felt very good. Her eyes were closed as she sat still next to him, completely frozen in place. "What......what is that?" she asked, her voice raspy.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Wed May 23, 2012 6:50 pm

''Of course there is. Maybe I'll learn Lucifer to do it and he can kill the person for you. Like the last time?''

It was an explosion within. Something extremely powerful. His magic reacting to hers. Valec was speechless. He wanted to shout in pain and frustration, but moan because it felt so good. It ached. Opening his eyes he saw how it affected Ksenia the same way. It was all so very intense.

'''I.. I don't know..'' He said breathlesly. ''Or well, I do know. Your magic reacted to mine.'' Looking at the sky it seemed bluer, the dark darker, everything had changed.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu May 24, 2012 10:44 am

Ksenia gasped as a powerful feeling overtook her body. It was not unpleasant, but the sheer power was sending waves of pain through her body. A whimper escaped her lips as her hands slid from his face and onto the ground by her sides to support her weight. She breathed heavily, looking at the wall in front of her. Her body felt weak, very weak compared to the power that was sweeping over it. She was not sure how much time the feeling lasted, how long she sat like that in front of Valec, not seeing him.

A gasp escaped her lips once again as she started at him in fear. "You are a Markarth," she siad, her voice small.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Thu May 24, 2012 10:51 am

"A what?" He asked confused and looked at her. "I just inherited some powers from the Rostov family." shrugging he stood up and pulled her up as well. "We better be going. Satan won't be pleased after this."

With a firm grip of her upper arm Valec focused for a moment before apparating away to Russia. He simply putted her down outside the port of Durmstrang, and then he left.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:27 am