Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

secretive souls

Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

secretive souls Empty secretive souls

Post by Emelie Foss Wed May 23, 2012 8:29 am

Em was in shock as she sat by the fountain. Peace. It was all she needed. Just for a little while. No more cruddy orphanage and no visiting graves.

The younger girl shuddered. Hugging her legs, she picked up a stick and drew a flower on the ground. Em hummed to herself as she looked over to the fountain.

secretive souls Empty Re: secretive souls

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 9:18 am

The Fountain was bigger and deeper than what everyone had assumed. That was why it was one of Annie's favorite places. She could come here and be her true self without anyone seeing her through the water. Even though it was crystal clear it never really showed what was inside it's watery depths. But if one were to look very closely they would see.

Ann has been there for a while, sitting on one of the jagged rocks pointing out from the wall of the fountain. She looked around her tail swishing around the water before she looked up and grinned

She swam up silently then rested her hands on the rims of the fountain. She tilted her head, curiously watching the girl draw a flower before diving back into the fountain, only the end of her tail being seen by the girl.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Sat May 26, 2012 9:28 am

Em gasped as she heard something in the fountain. She put her head over the edge, looking madly around. Seeina a fish tail or something, only abnormally large in her opinion. Mermaid? she thought, Can't be.

Looking over the edge, she called out; "I know you're in there! Come out!"

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Annie sighed underwater before swimming back up to the girl. "Hello" she said before placing a finger quickly to her mouth. "Shush! Please do not tell anyone about me" she said looking a bit distraught, this is the first time she had been seen by one of her own schoolmates.

"I won't hurt anyone" she said before shaking her head. "Please don't tell" she asked of her again desperation ringing through her melodic and echoic voice. She had heard cruel tales about what people do to mermaids and she didn't want that to befall on her.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Sun May 27, 2012 6:07 am

Em gasped slightly. She stood there for a second, mouth hanging open. Deciding to shake it off, the girl nodded. "I won't. I won't tell a soul."

She shook her head, as if it would help to clear up all her jumbled thoughts. "I trust you." Nibbling her lip, Em sat down by the fountain. "What's your name?"

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 6:21 am

Annie sighed in relief and stayed submerged in the water, hoping no one else comes here. "I am Antonette DeMoivre" she said a grin on her face. She knew this girl won't tell, she just did. "I'm a fourth year... Prideux" she said squinting her eyes at the girl. She looks familiar she thought before uttering "And you? Who are you?"
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Emelie nodded. "Emelie Foss, third year. Oh, and I'm in Prideux, too."

She gave the girl a confused look. "Are you a mermaid or something? Sorry, I'm probably being terribly stupid here, but I just want to know." It was Em's first encounter with something of the sort, so she wasn't entirely sure how to act.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:42 am

Annie grinned when she confirmed the thought that was stirring in her mind, "So you are familiar!" She exclaimed before clasping her hands to her mouth, "Sorry" she said sheepishly withdrawing her hands from her mouth, "I tend to over react" she offered up as an explanation.

She looked around and huffed as she pushed herself up to sit on the side of the fountain her tail partly submerged in the water. "Yup! I am a mermaid believe it or not" she said as she swished her tail about,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:14 pm